• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chat Chat Chat: Fun Times!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What happens when you try Phil?

It's a problem with getting java to download. The new chat wants me to upgrade my java, before it will let me on, but for some mysterious reason, my computer won't allow me to download an upgrade. I'm thinking it's the elven folk again.

blackout

Violet.
I just tried again actually,
to be sure,
and it's the same thing.

This computer disables and blocks lots of stuff
so it's not so suprising.
Still I am here all night
so if anyone wants to talk with me
on any given night
just message me
and we'll use Patty's chat. k? :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
It's a problem with getting java to download. The new chat wants me to upgrade my java, before it will let me on, but for some mysterious reason, my computer won't allow me to download an upgrade. I'm thinking it's the elven folk again.

Aren't you using elven folk repellent Phil?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to, Rick, but it made me erectile dysfunctional. The sheep were not happy.

Weird. all the repellent did to me was make me hallucinate the same episodes of I Love Lucy over and over (and it says right on the can that that might happen).

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Weird. all the repellent did to me was make me hallucinate the same episodes of I Love Lucy over and over (and it says right on the can that that might happen).

Yeah, I read on the can it might do that. I thought it was a selling point.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
So who do we know who's computer savvy and easy to manipulate?

We could ask Patty to please get us a better chat. She really knows her stuff, but she might not want to spend any more money than she generously has already spent.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
We could ask Patty to please get us a better chat. She really knows her stuff, but she might not want to spend any more money than she generously has already spent.

Hmmmmmmmm. didn't realize Patty had invested actual $ into Bradchat (thanks Patty!). In that case, maybe we can see if there's a way to set it up so it doesn't keep booting some people.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Hmmmmmmmm. didn't realize Patty had invested actual $ into Bradchat (thanks Patty!). In that case, maybe we can see if there's a way to set it up so it doesn't keep booting some people.

Actually, that would be the ideal solution, wouldn't it?