• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Canada anti-islamophobia motion M103

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
To hate extremist Christians hell bent to kill me because of the color of my skin and who seek to promote their own demented ideology of Christian theology is not hatred its survival.

To hate extremist Muslims hell bent to kill because I believe differently and who seek to promote their own demented ideology of Islamic theology is not hatred; it's survival.

You're being Christianophobic.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Since there are people who are mentally deficient. I dislike extremism whether it comes from Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Atheism, Christianity, Judaism etcetera. But frankly in my area I live around Christians who condemn people to hell all day. At college and on the streets.

I would rather have a Jew or a Muslim bring me back to God than a Christian....

UpperLimits

I'm mystified that there are actually people who not only approve of Sharia, but defend those who would practice it - which by the way is the vast majority of Muslims - even the so-called "moderate" ones.

It absolutely boggles my brain that there are actually some people who would claim that Sharia Law is perfectly OK, but "Love your neighbor." and, "Do good to those who despitefully use you." is somehow promoted by a supposedly "hate filled" religion. Some people are seriously deluded.