• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Canada anti-islamophobia motion M103

Tumah

Veteran Member
Selective DNA study with pro-cooked conclusion, debunked by Elhaik, an Israeli molecular geneticist.
Himself condemned by other geneticists (and lately, linguists) for his poor analyses.

All the DNA testing is nothing more then inconclusive, Why is Red hair a common trait among Ashkenazi Jews, an historical trait of the Scythians and Armenians.
Converts?

Why do Jews look so different to Palestinians
...Ashkenazi Jews? Mizrachi Jews look identical to other Arabs and I know plenty of them who were stopped by border police.

and if they are using Palestinian DNA to trace back the ancestors to the middle east,
I'm pretty sure they're using DNA markers from the general Middle Eastern population and not specifically that of Palestinians.

then why are they persecuting Palestinians, whom obviously have more Middle Eastern traits, just as Dark Skin
What does one have to do with the other?

and why does the Bible, depict 'Jews' as occupiers and separate to Canaanites and Philistines.
/QUOTE]
Because according to the Torah, the Jewish nation did come into the land and chased the Canaanites residing there at the time - out. That's called conquering, not occupying. There was no notion of occupying someone else's land 3,500 years ago. If you win, its yours.

Philistines were also potential conquerors. That's kind of part of their name, P-L-SH is a root that means to invade. They were called the invaders.

Magus

Himself condemned by other geneticists (and lately, linguists) for his poor analyses.

Converts?

...Ashkenazi Jews? Mizrachi Jews look identical to other Arabs and I know plenty of them who were stopped by border police.

I'm pretty sure they're using DNA markers from the general Middle Eastern population and not specifically that of Palestinians.

What does one have to do with the other?

Religion is not a DNA Trait

Persians also share R1a-M582 , Mizrachi Jews most likely descend from Persian colonies, some of whom came from Armenia and Colchis, One of the Persians colonist was in Elephantine and they were known as 'Arameans' and 'Yahud', Yahad means colonist , Arameans most likely meant Armenian.

Most likely why Genesis puts it's origin in Armenia, the Kingdom of Urartu and from the Chaldoi (a people living in Pontus, Cappadocia and Colchia ). ( Black Sea).

Palestine doesn't mean 'Invader', the history of the name Palestine is way more documented then Israel-Judea, they first appeared in 1150 BCE among the Sea people, most likely from Crete whom 'exodus' out of Egypt, into Lower Canaan, they most likely introduced 'Yaw' ( Yahweh ) into Canaanite vocabulary , they are mentioned on the Onomasticon(1000 BCE), on the Padiiset Statue (900 BCE) 'Canaan and Peleset'

Mentioned on the Nimrud Slab ( 800 BCE)
[I subdued] from the bank of the Euphrates, the land of Hatti, the land of Amurru in its entirety, the land of Tyre, the land of Sidon, the land of Humri, the land of Edom, the land of Palastu, as far as the great sea of the setting sun. I imposed tax and tribute on them

(from the brooks of Egypt to the Euphrates )
Hatti - Amurru - Tyre(Surri) - Sidon - Humri - Edom - Palastu
( Did they miss someone out?)

Herodotus mentions 'Four' main people in Canaan. 'Syria, Phoenicia, Palestine and Syrians of Palestine'.

This is because the Old Testament is a Mythology, not a history, how can one claim descent from mythological characters like Judah, Greeks have mythological ancestors, whom came out of the Ark of Deucalion, like Hellen ( The Greeks), It's all the same mythology.

UpperLimits

I'm absolutely baffled at what any of this has to do with the Canadian governments decision to pass Motion -103.

New left wing diversionary tactic? (You could start your own thread....)

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I'm absolutely baffled at what any of this has to do with the Canadian governments decision to pass Motion -103.

New left wing diversionary tactic? (You could start your own thread....)

It's what happens to most threads that become this long - they get derailed by side discussions. Not some grand leftie conspiracy.

Wirey

Fartist
Back in the fore front... And surprise, surprise.... It's just like I've said all along....

M-103 talk turns to prosecution, censorship | Opinion | Toronto Sun

Oh well. Might as well arrest me now. I have no intention of bowing to this lunacy.

Again?

M103 is a non-binding motion. Not law. In fact, it is exactly the same as declaring National Doughnut Day, or Boy Scout Appreciation Week. It has zero legal bearing. Zero. Zero! Look here:

Motion 103 - Wikipedia

Not law? Got it? I am a Canadian, and I live with this every day. M103 is not a law. Not a law! It's a non-binding motion!

Now, the article you linked is an opinion piece by Anthony Furey. Not fact, not reporting, opinion. The opinion of a small minded hate filled little maggot of a human, who tries in the article to lie without lying. How you may ask? He says:

In the aftermath of the Quebec City mosque shootings, there were similar calls to deal with these stations. A CBC story featured much hand-wringing over the stations, but could only offer this evidence: “Radio poubelle (trash radio) stations often air segments voicing concerns about Muslim immigration and the threat of Islamic terrorism.”

Is that it? Maybe they’re rude and excessive. But how is that a crime that warrants the government shutting them down?

Problem is, no one ever talked about shutting them down. No one on the government side at least. The only people who mentioned it were Furey and his ilk (you know them, morons). Here's the article he references, where it clearly states no government employee mentioned shutting them down:

Quebec City's 'trash radio' under pressure to clean up after mosque attack

M103 is a non-binding motion. Not law. Anthony Furey is a little brainless pecker who Canadians laugh at for his small minded, stupid ideas. The facts in this matter are that M103 is not a law, and no one will shut down a radio station for reporting news. At least not in Quebec.

Oh well. Might as well arrest me now. I have no intention of bowing to racist garbage.

Wirey

Fartist
What are the intentions behind these non-binding motions?

The same as the intention behind National Skateboarding Month. To allow your constituents to see that you believe in what they believe in, and that they should vote for you. Plus, we're Canadian and embrace multiculturalism. It helps to remind idiots that they're redneck ideas are crap and they can cram them with walnuts.

UpperLimits

What are the intentions behind these non-binding motions?
That's the real question, isn't it?

History often shows that these "intentions" very often become either the basis for reinterpretation of current law, or new law itself. Either is usually sufficient to shift the path of society - just a wee bit. One can't necessarily "rock the boat" too much, as it would become too obvious where society is being led. These changes take place over time. Little by little, pieces are put into place, and one day you suddenly wake up to a whole new reality with everybody wondering how they got there. Take (so-called) gay marriages, for example; 30 years ago, anyone who told you it would some day be a reality was thought to be smoking something "funny" in their cigarettes. Well; Welcome to the new reality!

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I swear this website can bring out some of the most ugly people. What if one day you need medical attention and it happened to be that Muslim that helps you and his motive is to please Allah (God) and for the sake of helping would you reject it?

UpperLimits

I swear this website can bring out some of the most ugly people. What if one day you need medical attention and it happened to be that Muslim that helps you and his motive is to please Allah (God) and for the sake of helping would you reject it?
And is there any particular reason that I should be concerned?

Just FYI, one of the medical doctors I currently see for a particular condition is a Muslim. The man is a good doctor and I see no need to change doctors either now, nor in the future. In the past I have also flown on planes maintained by airplane mechanics who are Muslim, dealt with financial people who are Muslim, as well, I have several friends and acquaintances who are Muslim. I have no problem whatsoever with people being Muslims.

People are free to worship whatever they want, however they want. Where I take issue is with the political and social baggage that comes along with the religion. IOW, the stuff that has absolutely NOTHING to do with how they worship their God, but rather how they attempt to control and subjugate others who are not of their faith. And in particular, this ideological left wing cr** that says we need to acquiesce and change our society to meet their every demand.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
And is there any particular reason that I should be concerned?

Just FYI, one of the medical doctors I currently see for a particular condition is a Muslim. The man is a good doctor and I see no need to change doctors either now, nor in the future. In the past I have also flown on planes maintained by airplane mechanics who are Muslim, dealt with financial people who are Muslim, as well, I have several friends and acquaintances who are Muslim. I have no problem whatsoever with people being Muslims.

People are free to worship whatever they want, however they want. Where I take issue is with the political and social baggage that comes along with the religion. IOW, the stuff that has absolutely NOTHING to do with how they worship their God, but rather how they attempt to control and subjugate others who are not of their faith. And in particular, this ideological left wing cr** that says we need to acquiesce and change our society to meet their every demand.

I hate the same about Christians as well.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I hate the same about Christians as well.
Wow, such hatred...... :rolleyes:

Personally, as a Canadian conservative, I am not the slightest bit concerned about the meaningless motion M103. It's a motion designed to give the impression the government is doing something while doing absolutely nothing at all.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Wow, such hatred...... :rolleyes:

Personally, as a Canadian conservative, I am not the slightest bit concerned about the meaningless motion M103. It's a motion designed to give the impression the government is doing something while doing absolutely nothing at all.

To hate extremist Christians hell bent to kill me because of the color of my skin and who seek to promote their own demented ideology of Christian theology is not hatred its survival.