• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lets be honest. You are not telling the truth and I do not believe you. So lets agree to disagree and I will leave it all between you and God to work out and leave you with your unbelief.
But I have continually shown you to be wrong. You are just afraid to admit it. Your religious beliefs should not make you afraid of reality.

3rdAngel

But I have continually shown you to be wrong. You are just afraid to admit it. Your religious beliefs should not make you afraid of reality.
Please lets be honest dear friend. You are not telling the truth and I do not believe you. So lets agree to disagree and I will leave it all between you and God to work out and leave you with your unbelief.

3rdAngel

LOL! That is not true. I have proven you wrong again and again. You asked for the post were the discussion turned to all of the Bible being literally true and I linked your post where you claimed that it was. I can do so again. Need I remind you that you are the one that is afraid to think rationally. You run away from the basics of science.
Sadly what I say to you is indeed true. Try and think rationally and logically. It will help you. Every time you have been challenged to prove what you say you have been unable to do so and you have been dishonest in what you say, can't be any more clearer than that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Please lets be honest dear friend. You are not telling the truth and I do not believe you. So lets agree to disagree and I will leave it all between you and God to work out and leave you with your unbelief.
You can say that you do not believe me. Which is actually a confirmation that I am right. You could have asked me to quote and link the post where you did make the argument about the Bible being literally true. But you know that it s still there so it is better to pretend that it does not exist. But you cannot tell someone "you are not telling the truth" at least not without proving it. That is too close to calling someone a liar.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sadly what I say to you is indeed true. Try and think rationally and logically. It will help you. Every time you have been challenged to prove what you say you have been unable to do so and you have been dishonest in what you say, can't be any more clearer than that.
No, those claims are just falsehoods. Do you want me to quote and link the post again where you did what I accused you of?

3rdAngel

You can say that you do not believe me. Which is actually a confirmation that I am right. You could have asked me to quote and link the post where you did make the argument about the Bible being literally true. But you know that it s still there so it is better to pretend that it does not exist. But you cannot tell someone "you are not telling the truth" at least not without proving it. That is too close to calling someone a liar.
Yes thank you dear friend, I do not believe you. So lets agree to disagree and I will leave it all between you and God to work out and leave you with your unbelief.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes thank you dear friend, I do not believe you. So lets agree to disagree and I will leave it all between you and God to work out and leave you with your unbelief.
We can drop this loss of yours, but I will be reminding you of it. And I will continue to correct your errors.

And thank you for saying that you do not believe me, but that is rather odd since you should know that I am right. I am happy to discuss your losses again any time, running away is the same as admitting that you are incorrect.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nope sorry dear friend I have only told you the truth (scripture) but you do not believe me. I will leave you to your unbelief.
No, just because you believe something does not make it true. You should learn the difference. And there is some truth in scripture, but a person cannot be honest if they do not own up to the countless errors in scripture.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I consider Christ to be, first and foremost, a great moral teacher. If we all lived or tried to live according to the revolutionary principles expressed in the Sermon on the Mount, the world would be a far better place than it currently is.
It will be. :) I am sure of that.

3rdAngel

We can drop this loss of yours, but I will be reminding you of it. And I will continue to correct your errors. And thank you for saying that you do not believe me, but that is rather odd since you should know that I am right. I am happy to discuss your losses again any time, running away is the same as admitting that you are incorrect.
You need to remind yourself you refuse correction as proven in the post and scriptures you refuse to respond to and address. Running away is all you do in order to continue in unbelief that the bible calls sin in Romans 14:23. You have already lose by running away.

3rdAngel

No, just because you believe something does not make it true. You should learn the difference. And there is some truth in scripture, but a person cannot be honest if they do not own up to the countless errors in scripture.
Sorry dear friend but I do not believe you. So we will agree to disagree. I do like you though and you are amusing to talk to even if I do not believe anything you say and are not being honest in our discussions. :)

2ndpillar

Hmm, could be either I don't read every post of yours, or that I am a little slow. :) Your choice. You still haven't answered. Are you or are you not considering yourself to be a Christian? It should be an easy answer, like yes or no. Which is it? Yes? or No? :) Have a good one.
You first have to define "Christian". As for being a follower of the church set up by the Roman emperor Constantine, and his two horns like a lamb, the "worthless shepherd" (Zech 11:17) Peter and the false prophet Paul, I am not a follower, and those who do not "come out of her", well, they suffer the consequential plagues (Rev 18:4 & 14:10). Your "Christians" actually think they will not "sleep"/die, with respect to the message of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:24-30), and yet the "Word" definitely says "everyone will die for their own iniquities" (Jeremiah 31:30). If you can't even get that right, well, there is probably little one can do to get you out of that pit. As for the consequences of being "Christian", the Gentile church, well, apparently according to Jeremiah 16:19, following the "day of distress", the "survivors" (Zech 14:16) will confess they "inherited nothing but falsehood", as termed the "covenant with death" of Isaiah 28:15-18. Which is to say, they may have hope of surviving the "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32), but no hope of escaping death or the day of judgment (Joel 3:1-2). My "choice" is that you are "deceived" (Rev 13:11-14), and your perception of reality is skewed due to your subsequent lack of "true" perception. In that sense, you are living in an Orwellian landscape.

2ndpillar

Me personally so far I have nothing against Dr. Fauci. I truly believe he was doing the best job he could do. Lots of stuff has come out about pharmaceutical firms that are not good, but what's the alternative? In fact, I am glad he was in that position and wish him well. Many people either do not have access to authentic contrary opinions or are not taught to question things deeply. For instance, when I was in school, including university and thereafter, I did not question the theory of evolution until years later. I also did not believe in God during many years.
I think you should watch the congressional hearings whereas Fauci consistently lied to Congress and would not reveal the amount that Pharma paid him, and repeatedly answered questions, with "I do not recall", to the tune of around 180 times. When doctors supported his premise that the virus most likely did not come from the Wuhan lab, he funded them with grants, this was after they said it probably came from the lab. You seem to be making assumptions from a position of a vacuum of facts. But then closet Progressives, those that create their own laws, seem to create their own facts.

2ndpillar

OK... there is a real gospel of grace... thanks for admitting it.

Can you explain this?

John 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.​

Indeed there is a gospel of grace, the false gospel of Paul. The gospel of Yeshua was the message of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13-15) which was presented in parables, and not to be understood by those without eyes to see. The grace of God is with respect to the "elect" those having the favor of God from the foundations of the world and it has nothing to do with the Law being nailed to a cross. Not one bit of the Law and the prophets shall pass away until "heaven and earth pass away" (Mt 5:17-18). I don't know, but the earth still seems to exist, and the "beasts" of Revelation 17, still seem to be in power, waiting for the "stone" to crush them (Daniel 2:45). At that time your Babylon the Great will also meet her demise (Rev 18:21).

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You need to remind yourself you refuse correction as proven in the post and scriptures you refuse to respond to and address. Running away is all you do in order to continue in unbelief that the bible calls sin in Romans 14:23. You have already lose by running away.
No, you forgot that the burden of proof is upon you for that matter. You have to prove that the Bible is reliable.

You have only demonstrated that the Bible is probably false.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sorry dear friend but I do not believe you. So we will agree to disagree. I do like you though and you are amusing to talk to even if I do not believe anything you say and are not being honest in our discussions. :)
Every time you say that you do not believe me you are only admitting that you are wrong and that you probably do believe me. That is why you are running away. Someone that truly did not believe me would show how I was wrong instead of just posting a very weak claim.

YoursTrue

I think you should watch the congressional hearings whereas Fauci consistently lied to Congress and would not reveal the amount that Pharma paid him, and repeatedly answered questions, with "I do not recall", to the tune of around 180 times. When doctors supported his premise that the virus most likely did not come from the Wuhan lab, he funded them with grants, this was after they said it probably came from the lab. You seem to be making assumptions from a position of a vacuum of facts. But then closet Progressives, those that create their own laws, seem to create their own facts.
ok. Here is what I'm going to say -- 1. I took the shots (3 of them) and am glad I did, and 2. only God's kingdom under the rulership of Jesus Christ will solve mankind's problems.

YoursTrue

You first have to define "Christian". As for being a follower of the church set up by the Roman emperor Constantine, and his two horns like a lamb, the "worthless shepherd" (Zech 11:17) Peter and the false prophet Paul, I am not a follower, and those who do not "come out of her", well, they suffer the consequential plagues (Rev 18:4 & 14:10). Your "Christians" actually think they will not "sleep"/die, with respect to the message of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:24-30), and yet the "Word" definitely says "everyone will die for their own iniquities" (Jeremiah 31:30). If you can't even get that right, well, there is probably little one can do to get you out of that pit. As for the consequences of being "Christian", the Gentile church, well, apparently according to Jeremiah 16:19, following the "day of distress", the "survivors" (Zech 14:16) will confess they "inherited nothing but falsehood", as termed the "covenant with death" of Isaiah 28:15-18. Which is to say, they may have hope of surviving the "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32), but no hope of escaping death or the day of judgment (Joel 3:1-2). My "choice" is that you are "deceived" (Rev 13:11-14), and your perception of reality is skewed due to your subsequent lack of "true" perception. In that sense, you are living in an Orwellian landscape.
First of all, I have determined that the Bible is the word of God. No one is perfect on this earth - yet. And perfection is subjected to God's will. The One with ultimate rulership and majesty is the Almighty God and HE will set all matters straight.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Indeed there is a gospel of grace, the false gospel of Paul. The gospel of Yeshua was the message of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13-15) which was presented in parables, and not to be understood by those without eyes to see. The grace of God is with respect to the "elect" those having the favor of God from the foundations of the world and it has nothing to do with the Law being nailed to a cross. Not one bit of the Law and the prophets shall pass away until "heaven and earth pass away" (Mt 5:17-18). I don't know, but the earth still seems to exist, and the "beasts" of Revelation 17, still seem to be in power, waiting for the "stone" to crush them (Daniel 2:45). At that time your Babylon the Great will also meet her demise (Rev 18:21).
You didn't explain the scripture and what it meant. Why?