• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

3rdAngel

No, you need to prove that the Bible is reliable. I used those other sources merely as examples.
You put the opinions of men above the word of God to which I responded "unbelief is sin" according to the scriptures in Romans 14:23; Acts 5:29 and John 3:36.. The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
No you didn't you simply make a bunch of false statements when challenged you were unable to prove which left me smiling. :)

Yeah and people who make false statements can't act on them as different than you. But what you prove is objective true of the world and what they do, is objectively false of the world.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
You put the opinions of men above the word of God to which I responded "unbelief is sin" according to the scriptures in Romans 14:23; Acts 5:29 and John 3:36.. The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.

Yeah, that is one subjective interpretation of what God really is.

3rdAngel

Yeah and people who make false statements can't act on them as different than you. But what you prove is objective true of the world and what they do, is objectively false of the world.
There you go again.. not understand what is being discussed with you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, you need to prove that the Bible is the word of God.

And remember, you keep calling your God a liar. You probably don't understand that. Until you do you can't properly claim that others are not making sense.