• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: You need to remind yourself you refuse correction as proven in the post and scriptures you refuse to respond to and address. Running away is all you do in order to continue in unbelief that the bible calls sin in Romans 14:23. You have already lose by running away.
Your response here..
No, you forgot that the burden of proof is upon you for that matter. You have to prove that the Bible is reliable.
You have only demonstrated that the Bible is probably false.
Post # 208 linked. Sorry dear friend but there is no truth in your words so I do not believe you.

3rdAngel

Every time you say that you do not believe me you are only admitting that you are wrong and that you probably do believe me. That is why you are running away. Someone that truly did not believe me would show how I was wrong instead of just posting a very weak claim.
Sorry dear friend but that is not true at all. Every time I say I do not believe you it is because there is nothing truthful coming from you. So we will agree to disagree. I do like you though and you are amusing to talk to even if I do not believe anything you say and you are not being honest in our discussions. :)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Too bad it doesn't work for others without your set of baises.

Many Christians demonstrate this through history.

I would think believers would take this more seriously than they do.
Most people will let you down, regardless of their faith or lack of it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your response here..

Post # 208 linked. Sorry dear friend but there is no truth in your words so I do not believe you.
I never forgot that. That is when you openly admitted that you lost because you could not follow the format of our debate. And it was explained to you why that was a loss and that linking to a post where you lost it is just you admitting that you were wrong again and again. I even offered to go over the discussion with you again, but you ran away confirming my claim.

Oh, and thank you for admitting that you were wrong again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sorry dear friend but that is not true at all. Every time I say I do not believe you it is because there is nothing truthful coming from you. So we will agree to disagree. I do like you though and you are amusing to talk to even if I do not believe anything you say and you are not being honest in our discussions. :)
Now there is a falsehood and you know it. If there was no truth coming from me you would have honestly tried to refute it. You have never done that.

And you have to know that by now. So once again, thank you so much for running away and confirming my claims. It is a funny way of admitting that you lost, but I understand how the cult that you belong in has affected your mind. The leadership of the JW's are some very evil people.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
First of all, I have determined that the Bible is the word of God. No one is perfect on this earth - yet. And perfection is subjected to God's will. The One with ultimate rulership and majesty is the Almighty God and HE will set all matters straight.
How did you come to that conclusion? Perhaps your reasoning was not sound. I am not saying that you are right or wrong, but people of many different religions have come to the same conclusion about their own holy books. How would you prove to a Muslim that he was wrong and that you were right?

cataway

How did you come to that conclusion? Perhaps your reasoning was not sound. I am not saying that you are right or wrong, but people of many different religions have come to the same conclusion about their own holy books. How would you prove to a Muslim that he was wrong and that you were right?
Muslim?? is that what you consider your self to be ?

2ndpillar

You didn't explain the scripture and what it meant. Why?
It is your quote, explain it yourself. It certainly does not apparently mean what you think it means. I can note a quote from Yeshua himself, and ask you what it means, and you will not be able to explain the meaning, because it strikes down your whole false narrative. Try explaining this quote from Yeshua (Mt 13:24-39). If you are having problems with Yeshua's explanation of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13) then try reading Mt 13:31-51). The "truth" it expresses is not the lies of the "enemy"/"devil" which you perceive as truth. What Yeshua did was come to be a light upon the Law and the prophets, and to fulfill them (Mt 5:17), which at this time has not been fulfilled, for the day of judgment, the "day of the LORD", is only "at the door" (Mt 24:33). I understand your catch 22, whereas if you drop Paul's message, the tare seed, you will die according to Paul. I am telling you will die no matter what you believe (Jer 31:30). As for can you be among the resurrected of Rev 20:4, apparently not, as you carry the mark of the beast who has deceived those "who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:11-14). It is the message of Yeshua, the "son of man" who you must heed (Mt 7:24-27), not the "false prophets" of Mt 7:15.

Mt 13:24Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25“But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away. 26“But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also. 27“The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28“And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this!’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?’ 29“But he said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30‘Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
It is your quote, explain it yourself. It certainly does not apparently mean what you think it means. I can note a quote from Yeshua himself, and ask you what it means, and you will not be able to explain the meaning, because it strikes down your whole false narrative. Try explaining this quote from Yeshua (Mt 13:24-39). If you are having problems with Yeshua's explanation of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13) then try reading Mt 13:31-51). The "truth" it expresses is not the lies of the "enemy"/"devil" which you perceive as truth. What Yeshua did was come to be a light upon the Law and the prophets, and to fulfill them (Mt 5:17), which at this time has not been fulfilled, for the day of judgment, the "day of the LORD", is only "at the door" (Mt 24:33). I understand your catch 22, whereas if you drop Paul's message, the tare seed, you will die according to Paul. I am telling you will die no matter what you believe (Jer 31:30). As for can you be among the resurrected of Rev 20:4, apparently not, as you carry the mark of the beast who has deceived those "who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:11-14). It is the message of Yeshua, the "son of man" who you must heed (Mt 7:24-27), not the "false prophets" of Mt 7:15.

Mt 13:24Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25“But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away. 26“But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also. 27“The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28“And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this!’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?’ 29“But he said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30‘Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”
Although your post is irrelevancy gone to seed..

one thiNG I will crown you with is your effort. You do put a lot of effort in your posts. :)

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Tell the Muslim to look at the direction in which the prayer walls of the earliest mosques were pointed at in Northeastern Africa and in Spain, and even in China. They pointed in the direction of Petra and Jerusalem. The world trading center in the 7th century was Petra, not the desolate land of Mecca which had no trade route. The whole Muslim narrative was written mostly by sons of Persians, mostly from central Iraq, and that was done in the 9th century, not the 7th century. The Muslim narrative is comprised of parts taken from Jewish, Christian, and Persian narratives. Muhammed is a descriptive phrase, not a name, and means the "praised one". The name found in the Quran is Isa Ben Mariam, who is Jesus son of Mary. As with the "Christians", the "Muslims" have their own false prophets. They both work within a bubble, both working with a dearth of information.

2ndpillar

Although your post is irrelevancy gone to seed..

one this I will crown you with is your effort. You do put a lot of effort in your posts. :)
I see that you didn't explain your quote. I didn't expect you to. I put in no effort at all, for I am familiar with the material. The "tare seed" is with respect to the "message" of the "devil" (Mt 13:39), whereas I quoted the "message", "good seed", of the "son of man" (Mt 13:37-40), and your teacher is the false prophet Paul, the "enemy" of Mt 13:25. Whereas we are now at the "end of the age" (Mt 13:30), the "angels" are coming for those "who commit lawlessness", to throw them into the furnace of fire (Mt 13:41-42).

Mt 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43“Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

2ndpillar

First of all, I have determined that the Bible is the word of God. No one is perfect on this earth - yet. And perfection is subjected to God's will. The One with ultimate rulership and majesty is the Almighty God and HE will set all matters straight.
The LORD has turned over rulership to the "beasts" to have his "purpose" fulfilled (Revelation 17:17). At the moment, we are waiting for Daniel 2:45 to set things "straight", and the crushing of all of heads of the beasts, and their religion, Babylon the Great (Rev 18:21). What you have "determined" or not to have "determined", is the determination of one of the "many" (Mt 7:13) among those "who dwell on the earth", and who have been "deceived" (Rev 13:11-14).

Rev 17:17 For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.

2ndpillar

ok. Here is what I'm going to say -- 1. I took the shots (3 of them) and am glad I did, and 2. only God's kingdom under the rulership of Jesus Christ will solve mankind's problems.
Apparently, you think Dr. Fauci is solving your problems. The vaccine did not, nor does it now prevent anyone from getting covid. It is all mental gymnastics, in the form of propaganda. The rulership of the son of man will encompass the nations/Gentiles, and he will rule them with a "rod of iron" (Rev 19:15). My neighbors got the shots and both got covid at least twice and apparently are having energy problems. I received no shots and didn't even get a cold. The shots were given under an emergency dictate, and have not been thoroughly tested or approved as of today, and the current reports show fairly serious consequences, including death. Obama care may be your god of today, but you are not getting much for your money, and will eventually die (Jer 31:30), despite what your false prophet Paul may have told you. As for God's coming kingdom, I suggest you read the description per the actual "Word of God", per Ez 37:17-28.

3rdAngel

I never forgot that. That is when you openly admitted that you lost because you could not follow the format of our debate. And it was explained to you why that was a loss and that linking to a post where you lost it is just you admitting that you were wrong again and again. I even offered to go over the discussion with you again, but you ran away confirming my claim.

Oh, and thank you for admitting that you were wrong again.
You need to try and think logically and rationally. Please be honest. Where in post # 208 linked did I say anywhere that I agreed with anything that you said? Why would you even think that I was agreeing with anything that you said when the whole post was providing you scripture context proving what you were saying was not true? The linked post is simply more evidence for everyone to see you are not being honest in your posts to me. Sorry dear friend but I do not believe you.

Take Care

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Now there is a falsehood and you know it. If there was no truth coming from me you would have honestly tried to refute it. You have never done that. And you have to know that by now. So once again, thank you so much for running away and confirming my claims. It is a funny way of admitting that you lost, but I understand how the cult that you belong in has affected your mind. The leadership of the JW's are some very evil people.
No that is not true at all. The reason I keep telling you that I do not believe you is because you are not telling the truth. There was no truth coming from you and you were refuted in post # 208 linked that you refused to respond to showing context disagreed with you. So evidence has been posted to prove what you say here is not true. Once again you are deflecting and the one who is running away from a discussion here because you were not left with any wiggle room as proven in the linked post attached. So we will agree to disagree. I do like you though and you are amusing to talk to even if I do not believe anything you say and you are not being honest in our discussions. :)

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You need to try and think logically and rationally. Please be honest. Where in post # 208 linked did I say anywhere that I agreed with anything that you said? Why would you even think that I was agreeing with anything that you said when the whole post was providing you scripture context proving what you were saying was not true? The linked post is simply more evidence for everyone to see you are not being honest in your posts to me. Sorry dear friend but I do not believe you.

Take Care
You made your argument long before post 208, But thanks for admitting that you were wrong again by linking to an argument that you lost.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No that is not true at all. The reason I keep telling you that I do not believe you is because you are not telling the truth. There was no truth coming from you and you were refuted in post # 208 linked that you refused to respond to showing context disagreed with you. So evidence has been posted to prove what you say here is not true. Once again you are deflecting and the one who is running away from a discussion here because you were not left with any wiggle room as proven in the linked post attached. So we will agree to disagree. I do like you though and you are amusing to talk to even if I do not believe anything you say and you are not being honest in our discussions. :)
You know that is false. You know that I am the only one that has been honest here. That is why you once again admitted you were wrong by posting a link to your failed argument.

If you really believed that you were right you would have debated this properly. Instead you keep referring to your lost argument. You keep admitting that you are wrong again and again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Tell the Muslim to look at the direction in which the prayer walls of the earliest mosques were pointed at in Northeastern Africa and in Spain, and even in China. They pointed in the direction of Petra and Jerusalem. The world trading center in the 7th century was Petra, not the desolate land of Mecca which had no trade route. The whole Muslim narrative was written mostly by sons of Persians, mostly from central Iraq, and that was done in the 9th century, not the 7th century. The Muslim narrative is comprised of parts taken from Jewish, Christian, and Persian narratives. Muhammed is a descriptive phrase, not a name, and means the "praised one". The name found in the Quran is Isa Ben Mariam, who is Jesus son of Mary. As with the "Christians", the "Muslims" have their own false prophets. They both work within a bubble, both working with a dearth of information.
I am not debating with Muslims. And that is an incredibly minor matter. One cannot really "pray in the direction of Mecca" on a globe anyway since most of the time that direction would have large "down" component to it. You would need something a lot more substantial than that to refute Islam. One may as well try to refute Christianity based upon the failure of the Tyre prophecy.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Apparently, you think Dr. Fauci is solving your problems. The vaccine did not, nor does it now prevent anyone from getting covid. It is all mental gymnastics, in the form of propaganda. The rulership of the son of man will encompass the nations/Gentiles, and he will rule them with a "rod of iron" (Rev 19:15). My neighbors got the shots and both got covid at least twice and apparently are having energy problems. I received no shots and didn't even get a cold. The shots were given under an emergency dictate, and have not been thoroughly tested or approved as of today, and the current reports show fairly serious consequences, including death. Obama care may be your god of today, but you are not getting much for your money, and will eventually die (Jer 31:30), despite what your false prophet Paul may have told you. As for God's coming kingdom, I suggest you read the description per the actual "Word of God", per Ez 37:17-28.
No, I don't think Dr. Fauci is solving 'the' problem. (Not 'my' problem as you seem to state.) I am not vouching for big pharma or information offered by authorities at all. I understand there are negative aspects attributed to the vaccines. I'm also saying that not everyone that is intelligent believes in doctors without wondering, and also what is issued in the form of information by authorities.