• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BREAKING: Alien Mummy Possibly Found in Nazca Peru

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
This remains very interesting.

“I couldn’t find one piece of that (white mummy) body that looked like it was put together (with hoax glue). There are certain marks on the bone of how that would happen.’”

- Mary Jesse, M.D., Asst. Prof., Radiology-Diagnostics,
School of Medicine, Univ. of Colorado-Denver

Link

Milton Platt

This remains very interesting.

“I couldn’t find one piece of that (white mummy) body that looked like it was put together (with hoax glue). There are certain marks on the bone of how that would happen.’”

Link

She is a radiologist, not someone qualified to aurhenticate old
Mummies.

Milton Platt

She is addressing the claim that the skeleton was a put-together hack job.

Yes, I get that. All she stated is that she did not see any indication of bones being glued together, right? But there are other ways of forgery and I do not think her background as a radiologist qualifies her in the field of archaeology, paleontology, or forensics. Neither does it make her any good at recognizing forgeries.
When DNA has been analyzed and a team of qualified people examine it, get back to us.

Write and ask where the mummy is now....has it been passed along to an independent lab for testing?

Last edited:

George-ananda

Premium Member
Also it appears there may be multiple similar bodies found together:

Linda: How many bodies and are they all the same?

Melissa: They are different. I can’t really comment on how many bodies have been found, but there are more than one and they are a little bit different than the one in the first Gaia promo.

Linda: Do they all have three long fingers?

Melissa: They do, which relates them even though they are slightly different.

Linda: What are the differences?

Melissa: The one that we’ve been showing, which is a bigger body (5-foot-6-inches), when compared to a human, the anatomy seems quite close to a human, except for the three long fingers and three long toes. And the head. The face and head shape are a bit different from humans.

Milton Platt

Also it appears there may be multiple similar bodies found together:

Linda: How many bodies and are they all the same?

Melissa: They are different. I can’t really comment on how many bodies have been found, but there are more than one and they are a little bit different than the one in the first Gaia promo.

Linda: Do they all have three long fingers?

Melissa: They do, which relates them even though they are slightly different.

Linda: What are the differences?

Melissa: The one that we’ve been showing, which is a bigger body (5-foot-6-inches), when compared to a human, the anatomy seems quite close to a human, except for the three long fingers and three long toes. And the head. The face and head shape are a bit different from humans.

The head shape is from a ritual deformation of the skull. There are numerous other examples. If the mummy is ever allowed to be examined by a qualified person insread of people known for fakery and quack ideas, we will know something about the fingers.

I have no experience in observing alien life forms, but I can think of no reason an alien could not be warm blooded.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
We're probably talking hybrid human or genetic manipulation here.
Human DNA is a pretty well known thing. The testing and analysis is extremely routine. It could be done in a few days for a couple hundred dollars.
Nobody has to prove that the mummy is extra terrestrial or anything. All that they have to do is demonstrate that it is significantly out of the norm for humans to get all kinds of interest. A new, unknown, species of primate would be front page news around the world.
But nobody seems interested in this simple investigation.
Tom

George-ananda

Premium Member
Human DNA is a pretty well known thing. The testing and analysis is extremely routine. It could be done in a few days for a couple hundred dollars.
Nobody has to prove that the mummy is extra terrestrial or anything. All that they have to do is demonstrate that it is significantly out of the norm for humans to get all kinds of interest. A new, unknown, species of primate would be front page news around the world.
But nobody seems interested in this simple investigation.
Tom
Well, that is being done.

I know on the Atacama mummy they found it was 91% human DNA (Chimpanzees are 98.6%). The maternal side was South American Indian. They are talking about it taking years to fully sequence.

My point here is that you are underestimating the opposition to anything that radically revises standard thinking. There is never a EUREKA moment.

My prediction is the Nazca DNA will never have everyone agreeing for many years.

jonathan180iq

She is addressing the claim that the skeleton was a put-together hack job.

Nazca3longToedFeetWhiteMummy.jpg

The different color plasters here are of no concern to you?
Really?

NazcaBetterSittingBodySurroundingCrew.jpg

Soft tissues don't preserve well, especially eye slits and ear holes...

Earthfiles.com Science | Update: Who? or What? Is the Nazca Mummy Covered by White Unknown? How Many More Are There in An Underground Tomb?
Also, there are still no answers in your linked interview to any of the BASIC questions that I posed earlier... Who, What, When, Where, and Why?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I can't explain it all, but I personally have concluded that alien abductions are very likely to occur after listening to all the evidence and arguments from all sides. We each need to form our own position after careful consideration of everything.

I take it you are a non-believer and that's fine.
Did you make any adjustments for the Mandela Effect?

After all, you can't exclude the possibility that any evidence gathered on this subject was in the parallel universe where the investigators originated, but here in this universe, it never happened... right?

How did you assume that this possibility could be ignored in this case?

George-ananda

Premium Member
Also, there are still no answers in your linked interview to any of the BASIC questions that I posed earlier... Who, What, When, Where, and Why?
We know it is from Nazca Peru and in the control of Peruvian authorities. One outlet that is releasing as much as it can and providing updates is Gaia.Com.

The reason I take this way more seriously than the critics here is things like the Atacama Mummy. This one has now had years of investigation and to me very highly seems to be something unknown to science but look how hard it is to make the jump from fringe news to the establishment science news.

If you are truly interested in why I don't just laugh off the Nazca Mummies. at least watch the video I provided on the Atacama Mummy and tell me what you honestly think.

George-ananda

Premium Member
The head shape is from a ritual deformation of the skull.
Be honest. That cannot be determined from our distance.
There are numerous other examples. If the mummy is ever allowed to be examined by a qualified person insread of people known for fakery and quack ideas, we will know something about the fingers.

I have no experience in observing alien life forms, but I can think of no reason an alien could not be warm blooded.
The release to the public often takes some time. The reason I am taking this seriously is my experience with other similar cases like the Atacama Mummy. This is now years old. I suggest you watch this video before you consider me just a naïve follower of these types of mysteries. Also, I think you underestimate the opposition that forms to anything foundation shaking.

jonathan180iq

We know it is from Nazca Peru and in the control of Peruvian authorities.
Which department or organization in the Peruvian government or education system is in control of the find? Do you know? Do any of your outlets or sources cite any of this information anywhere?

Which site, and where in Nazca was it discovered? Do you know? Do any of your outlets or sources cite any of this information, anywhere?

If I said there was an alien-human hybrid mummy found in Egypt, and it was being kept by "the authorities", would that really tell you anything at all?

One outlet that is releasing as much as it can and providing updates is Gaia.Com.

First of all - your best source is a website known for peddling new age conspiracy theory junk. So, that's a problem - but we'll completely ignore that and focus on my main point, which is that:

The questions I'm asking are incredibly simple. They should be the first line of information released by any mildly legitimate outlet or source. There have been quotes by people who have had their degrees and schools listed beside their names. Yet not one bit of information about the who, what, when, where, and why of the find...

You can have as many conversations as you like, and use as many deflections as needed to maintain the idea that this is even the least bit legitimate. But you have to admit that you don't have those answers, nor do the the "outlets" that are doing the reporting.