• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Blacks Lives Matter" Rioters Racially Attack "Whites"

David1967

Premium Member
Excuse the ****ing hell out of me but I would love to know why I don't see the lf2f hink I should haevel of hate-filled vitriol being aimed at the "defense" budget which is over half a trillion dollars a year (over half the entire federal budget!), but people feel fine and dandy spewing disgusting racist, classist eugenicist bile towards poor people, which could be any of you with the way the economy is? Wtf is wrong with people?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-to-know-about-the-defense-budget-in-charts/
4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif

Discretionary_Spending.png

But you seriously want to ***** and moan about welfare, which is already bare bones? Seriously? I can't wait until I can get out of this nauseating, callous, hateful country.

I dont care what race they are. You would have to have one heck of a job to support 15 kids. I have two that i work 6 days a week to support. I dont think I should be expected to pay for someone else to be a baby factory.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
Excuse the ****ing hell out of me but I would love to know why I don't see the level of hate-filled vitriol being aimed at the "defense" budget which is over half a trillion dollars a year (over half the entire federal budget!), but people feel fine and dandy spewing disgusting racist, classist eugenicist bile towards poor people, which could be any of you with the way the economy is? Wtf is wrong with people?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-to-know-about-the-defense-budget-in-charts/
4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif

Discretionary_Spending.png

But you seriously want to ***** and moan about welfare, which is already bare bones? Seriously? I can't wait until I can get out of this nauseating, callous, hateful country.

You can thank the Obama administration for the massive spending and deficit. He has spent more than Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush COMBINED!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I dont care what race they are. You would have to have one heck of a job to support 15 kids. I have two that i work 6 days a week to support. I dont think I should be expected to pay for someone else to be a baby factory.
But you're cool with spending the better part of a trillion dollars on the DOD's little failed pet projects? That doesn't irk you at all? Are you sure you're a Christian?

David1967

Premium Member
But you're cool with spending the better part of a trillion dollars on the DOD's little failed pet projects? That doesn't irk you at all? Are you sure you're a Christian?

When did I ever say I was ok with the DOD's pet projects? I know. Never. And just because I may disagree with you occasionally, I have never attacked you or your faith personally.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
When did I ever say I was ok with the DOD's pet projects? I know. Never. And just because I may disagree with you occasionally, I have never attacked you or your faith personally.
Well, excuse me, but I'm rather irritated at the moment from reading nasty comments about black people and poor people in general, including proposals to meddle with our reproductive capacities in exchange for welfare (most people on welfare are working or are otherwise required to do some form of work, FYI). I guess being poor puts you on the level of a criminal? Apparently I'm subhuman and society would be better off without me.

People need to think about what they're really saying and how their words effect others. This isn't some country club. "We" move among you.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Regardless of when it started, his administration has spent more than those Presidents combined. Don't change the goal posts now...facts are facts.
And this is still besides my point. You're trying to make a general comment into some partisan distraction.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You can thank the Obama administration for the massive spending and deficit. He has spent more than Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush COMBINED!
This is simply not true.
Obama entered office saddled with the debts from the previous administration as well as the expenditure commitments, such as Medicaid D and the wars in the ME. As well as the funding system featuring tax cuts on the "creators of jobs in China and Mexico ".
Obama's biggest problem is that the Congress won't help reduce the problems. They won't even vote on a SCOTUS appointment.
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Regardless of when it started, his administration has spent more than those Presidents combined. Don't change the goal posts now...facts are facts.
This is simply not true. One of the biggest government expenditures is payments, with interest, on Bush administration commitments.
Tom

Acim

Revelation all the time
Excuse the ****ing hell out of me but I would love to know why I don't see the level of hate-filled vitriol being aimed at the "defense" budget which is over half a trillion dollars a year (over half the entire federal budget!), but people feel fine and dandy spewing disgusting racist, classist eugenicist bile towards poor people, which could be any of you with the way the economy is? Wtf is wrong with people?

I'm up for defense spending being greatly cut. In so doing, I wouldn't wish to have it go to welfare. I think this is first time I've mentioned welfare on this thread.

It's (sarcastically) nice you get to spew hateful crap, but heaven forbid you have to read any of that. Also nice you have me on ignore so your precious eyes aren't offended by anything I might say in rebuttal to your hate spewing posts.

David1967

Premium Member
Well, excuse me, but I'm rather irritated at the moment from reading nasty comments about black people and poor people in general, including proposals to meddle with our reproductive capacities in exchange for welfare (most people on welfare are working or are otherwise required to do some form of work, FYI). I guess being poor puts you on the level of a criminal? Apparently I'm subhuman and society would be better off without me.

People need to think about what they're really saying and how their words effect others. This isn't some country club. "We" move among you.

Dont care how much they reproduce, just irritated that I'm expected to fund their fun.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
Well, excuse me, but I'm rather irritated at the moment from reading nasty comments about black people and poor people in general, including proposals to meddle with our reproductive capacities in exchange for welfare (most people are welfare are working or are otherwise required to do some form of work, FYI).

For starters, there is no single program called "welfare." There are different programs that offer government assistance that you can apply for, based on your needs. I agree that social services need to be in place to assist people during hard times. However, "welfare" should not be a way of life, and it was never intended as such. People tend to abuse the system and file false claims in order to get more money (physical disability, health issues, etc.) and I know this because I see it every single day on the job.

Many of the abusers (which tend to be in the inner cities) file for Section 8 housing, food stamps, WIC, CHIP, SSI, disability, etc. They do not work and make no attempt to find a job. They sit on the porch, smoke Newports, drink cheap beer, and gloat that they receive a "welfare package" that is worth over $35,000 per year TAX FREE. Don't tell me the s**t does not happen because I see it every single freaking day.

As a matter of fact, when I was a patrol officer I had to do a report for a 22 year old black female because her house got broken into. Our report has a space for the victim's information which includes place of employment. She stated that she did not work because she received a disability check. As I was looking at her, she seemed perfectly able to work, so I asked her "what type of disability do you have"? Her reply was "oh I am not disabled, it is my mom's check." I said "oh ok, so is this your house or her house"? Her reply floored me..."it's my house. My mom died three years ago."

Yeah, I turned her in to SSA.

David1967

Premium Member
For starters, there is no single program called "welfare." There are different programs that offer government assistance that you can apply for, based on your needs. I agree that social services need to be in place to assist people during hard times. However, "welfare" should not be a way of life, and it was never intended as such. People tend to abuse the system and file false claims in order to get more money (physical disability, health issues, etc.) and I know this because I see it every single day on the job.

Many of the abusers (which tend to be in the inner cities) file for Section 8 housing, food stamps, WIC, CHIP, SSI, disability, etc. They do not work and make no attempt to find a job. They sit on the porch, smoke Newports, drink cheap beer, and gloat that they receive a "welfare package" that is worth over $35,000 per year TAX FREE. Don't tell me the s**t does not happen because I see it every single freaking day.

As a matter of fact, when I was a patrol officer I had to do a report for a 22 year old black female because her house got broken into. Our report has a space for the victim's information which includes place of employment. She stated that she did not work because she received a disability check. As I was looking at her, she seemed perfectly able to work, so I asked her "what type of disability do you have"? Her reply was "oh I am not disabled, it is my mom's check." I said "oh ok, so is this your house or her house"? Her reply floored me..."it's my house. My mom died three years ago."

Yeah, I turned her in to SSA.

Good for you!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
First of all, most of that had to be done to keep the banks solvent as three of four of the largest banks in the U.S. were taking a noser started under the Bush administration. Secondly, the deficit rate is now lowering under Obama and the economy actually has done a good job of recovery even though it's not uniform across the board.

You might check out the charts found here ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_public_debt ) near the bottom of the page for a much better comparison by percent than what you posted erroneously.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
This is simply not true.
Obama entered office saddled with the debts from the previous administration as well as the expenditure commitments, such as Medicaid D and the wars in the ME. As well as the funding system featuring tax cuts on the "creators of jobs in China and Mexico ".
Obama's biggest problem is that the Congress won't help reduce the problems. They won't even vote on a SCOTUS appointment.
Tom
And to go along with what you well say above, how have the Republicans helped in our recovery? The answer is clear: nada.

Why is it that we get this constant parade of criticisms about the Obama recovery, and yet those who post as such don't seem to realize that we have a body called "Congress" in this country that has the single worst voting record in terms of legislation passed in American history. Maybe they think that Obama can fix things with his magic wand but has chosen not to do so?

David1967

Premium Member
And to go along with what you well say above, how have the Republicans helped in our recovery? The answer is clear: nada.

Why is it that we get this constant parade of criticisms about the Obama recovery, and yet those who post as such don't seem to realize that we have a body called "Congress" in this country that has the single worst voting record in terms of legislation passed in American history. Maybe they think that Obama can fix things with his magic wand but has chosen not to do so?

Also. How much is government failure and how much is the natural economic rise and fall? A little of both maybe?