• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Blacks Lives Matter" Rioters Racially Attack "Whites"

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
What is really interesting about the Milwaukee shooting is that the officer that did the shooting...is black. It is not even a race issue. It's almost like the BLM community thinks that they can do whatever they want without consequences.

I heard one report on CNN where the victim's sister said something to the effect that he should have been tased, not shot. HELLO?! He was holding a stolen gun and refused to drop it.

Here's another video for your viewing pleasure...

***WARNING*** - graphic language.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What is really interesting about the Milwaukee shooting is that the officer that did the shooting...is black. It is not even a race issue.
I notice the media did initially withhold the race of the cop.
It's more newsworthy if they can believe a white cop did it.

Really, I think the media are largely responsible for inflaming anti-white racism in black folk.
Their presenting the news in a high selective fashion to heighten racial tension is deadly irresponsible.

David1967

Premium Member
I notice the media did initially withhold the race of the cop.
It's more newsworthy if they can believe a white cop did it.

Really, I think the media are largely responsible for inflaming anti-white racism in black folk.
Their presenting the news in a high selective fashion to heighten racial tension is deadly irresponsible.

They (the media) have definitely given them a platform.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
...my parents did divorce, and I have no family of own. So what? Nobody holds it against me. Lots of white kids come from single-parent homes (actually, last I checked, nearly half of all American children do), but when it's a black kid it's an accusation that something is "wrong."

I am not talking about kids with divorced parents. I am talking about black females that intentionally have a bunch of kids, often by different men, just so they can get more money from the government. Many of them couldn't care less about the kids, and it shows in how they are treated and/or raised. I see it every single day with my job. People like this woman...

Skip to the 00:49 mark...

David1967

Premium Member
I am not talking about kids with divorced parents. I am talking about black females that intentionally have a bunch of kids, often by different men, just so they can get more money from the government. Many of them couldn't care less about the kids, and it shows in how they are treated and/or raised. I see it every single day with my job. People like this woman...

Holy $!# . 15 kids? I had to stop at two children because that is all I could afford to provide for. She said somebody got to be held accountable. How about being accountable for her own actions and stop popping out kids she knows she can't afford and then expecting someone else to pay for her irresponsibility.

RRex

Premium Member

Why the hell would you have 15 children if you know you're broke, except to collect welfare.

Her sense of entitlement is amazing. From my perspective she can go straight to hell.

Cross your GD legs.

David1967

Premium Member
Why the hell would you have 15 children if you know you're broke, except to collect welfare.

Her sense of entitlement is amazing. From my perspective she can go straight to hell.

Cross your GD legs.

Why not a requirement that if a person is on welfare they have to be on birth control? Why would that not be reasonable?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why not a requirement that if a person is on welfare they have to be on birth control? Why would that not be reasonable?
Good luck with that suggestion.
The right to breed without being able to support one's spawn is sacred.
You'd hear cries of "Racist!", "Eugenics!", & "Privilege!".

I see it as a bargain/negotiation.....if you want me to support you, I may attach conditions.
If you reject'm....don't demand that I support you.
(This is the general "you", not you in particular.)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
There should be a cap on this. I can't imagine the living situation for these children. Very sad.
Christian conservative pro-lifers will do everything in their power to keep her from getting contraceptives or abortions.

And they vote.
Tom

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Many of them are white people. White people even use more welfare than black people. It's like pointing out when a black male has his pants sagging, but not mentioning a word of the fact a bunch of white people do it as well. And in most places you can't keeping having kids to get more welfare and benefits, because they only allow so many to be claimed and so many before the benefits cap comes in.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Excuse the ****ing hell out of me but I would love to know why I don't see the level of hate-filled vitriol being aimed at the "defense" budget which is over half a trillion dollars a year (over half the entire federal budget!), but people feel fine and dandy spewing disgusting racist, classist eugenicist bile towards poor people, which could be any of you with the way the economy is? Wtf is wrong with people?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-to-know-about-the-defense-budget-in-charts/
4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif

Discretionary_Spending.png

But you seriously want to ***** and moan about welfare, which is already bare bones? Seriously? I can't wait until I can get out of this nauseating, callous, hateful country.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What about them? If they are law abiding citizens, then they have my respect.

Whites can be pieces of s**t too. Never denied it.
Then why the need to go on that "blacks will never the respect that they 'deserve.' When you become animals at the drop of a dime, you are not worthy of society's respect." That's lumping an entire ethnicity into one large group and judging/labeling off of them based on the actions of a few. I don't think anyone in their right mind supports destroying their community over such a grievance and targeting those not involved with it, but it's a severe overstatement to label such actions as the "actions of black people" when most of them don't even act like that and many of them even condemning such behavior; and also because many white people are just as violent. Should we not be respected because of groups like the KKK, Nazis/Neo-Nazis, and violence, racism, and hatred that comes from those few who do behave like that?

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
Then why the need to go on that "blacks will never the respect that they 'deserve.' When you become animals at the drop of a dime, you are not worthy of society's respect." That's lumping an entire ethnicity into one large group and judging/labeling off of them based on the actions of a few. I don't think anyone in their right mind supports destroying their community over such a grievance and targeting those not involved with it, but it's a severe overstatement to label such actions as the "actions of black people" when most of them don't even act like that and many of them even condemning such behavior; and also because many white people are just as violent. Should we not be respected because of groups like the KKK, Nazis/Neo-Nazis, and violence, racism, and hatred that comes from those few who do behave like that?

Because most people know to separate law abiding citizens that happen to be black from the criminal element that happens to be black. They know exactly the demographic that is being discussed, and it is not "every black person in America."