• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden and Christians on same side

SA Huguenot

I meant I could give you an entire list of Mohammad's attributes and qualifications that I could sit there and tell you about as well as Jesus but then he wasn't on this earth and you only know very little of his words and works. (Except what the pastors/preachers tell you.

But yes, in a way it does tell you something. Who you take as your God in the flesh, was not the most? Wouldn't you think that a God who is to be professing all about his duties in this life, and that he was God that the entire world would know about it and acknowledge his accomplishments, etc.? It should be professed in every book of the bible even...but you will not find that he professes such a statement. For he knows what he is, and what he taught, and why he was to come, and why he will return. He worshipped ONE GOD. His creator. He didn't change laws, he came to guide. He knew exactly what he was. A mighty messenger of Allah who taught that there is only one God worthy of worship.

Your account on who Mohammad pbuh is/was is very confusing, puzzling, misinterpreted and so wrong.
MYM
I still appreciate your posts, but keep in mind, if the God of the Quran is not the YHWH of the Bible, then Allah is an Idol.

I believe in ONE God YHWH, who has a Spirit, and a Mind.
One God!
He is a Trinity, which Allah is not.
This means Allah is a god with a body, but no spirit inside of him, with no mind (Word).
that makes Alla a mindless, dead body.

YHWH has a living body, called the Father, who has a Mind, called the Word that left YHWH's body, and entered into Jesus' body, and a Spirit that lives, that could exit the body of the Father, and entered into the Father's creation to hover above the primordial earth!

YHWH is a living God!

SA Huguenot

We believe as Allah has taught us in the Quran. Allah took him up unto him to await for the time he will return to finish his mission :)

Muslims believe he was never killed, nor crucified.

“And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed the Messiah Jesus , son of Mary, the messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not (i.e. Jesus, son of Mary)
But Allah raised him (Jesus ) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise” [an-Nisa 4:157-158].

The bible ...why don't you quote what God says or Jesus says....why is it that you say the Bible... many of the books are not even known and yet anyone could have said anything....not fair to attribute a book unto God when he himself didn't even claim it to be from him. :)

Thank you for Aya 4: 157!
Do you see that Allah supposedly said that everyone saw Jesus being crucified?
Do you see that Allah is actually saying the witnesses to the crucifiction did not lie, but they saw Jesus died on the cross?
Do you see that this means the 4 gospels telling us that Jesus was crucified ARE CORRECT!
do you see that Allah now, 600 years later, is now saying, no! these Christians are telling the truth, but dont worry, it was only ME ALLAH that cheated them in believing that Jesus died on the Cross.

Do you see what an insult Allah is doing against Jesus?
he is saying that Jesus assisted everyone in believing he died, and was ressurected from death!
Now, you should explain why I should believe in such a confusing claim by the hand of Muhammad?

Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Word of YHWH who became frlesh and dwelt amongst us.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The city should not be honoring private requests for flag endorsements. Problem solved.
The placement of the flagpole is a problem. If it was in a park that is run by a citizens group, then it would make it easier for anyone to petition. But as was brought up in court, someone could request a Nazi flag and that would have to be allowed given the broad freedoms of expression that are allowed by the state.

F1fan

Veteran Member
MYM
I still appreciate your posts, but keep in mind, if the God of the Quran is not the YHWH of the Bible, then Allah is an Idol.

One God!
This means Allah is a god with a body, but no spirit inside of him, with no mind (Word).

YHWH has a living body, called the Father, who has a Mind, called the Word that left YHWH's body, and entered into Jesus' body, and a Spirit that lives, that could exit the body of the Father, and entered into the Father's creation to hover above the primordial earth!

YHWH is a living God!
Yes, it's what you believe.

Could you be mistaken in your beliefs?

PureX

Veteran Member
The placement of the flagpole is a problem. If it was in a park that is run by a citizens group, then it would make it easier for anyone to petition. But as was brought up in court, someone could request a Nazi flag and that would have to be allowed given the broad freedoms of expression that are allowed by the state.
It's also an issue of cost. The people of Boston paid for that building for the purpose of conducting public business. Not for the purpose of promoting private causes or agendas. They installed three poles: for city, state, and national flags.And that's how they should be used. It's simple. But politicians just cannot resist grandstanding and pandering.

F1fan

Veteran Member
It's also an issue of cost. The people of Boston paid for that building for the purpose of conducting public business. Not for the purpose of promoting private causes or agendas. They installed three poles: for city, state, and national flags.And that's how they should be used. It's simple. But politicians just cannot resist grandstanding and pandering.
I agree. Freedom is great, but it can allow some bad actors when those folks are not responsible for their own liberties.

MyM

MYM

One God!

YHWH is a living God!

Allah has always been and always will be.
He is One God always has been and always will be.
Allah doesn't need to be in a trinity. He is above such things. He is not a man god.
Allah is the only God worthy of worship. Nothing is comparable to Him. He is the creator of all things.

Allah never dies. Yours did.