• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden and Christians on same side

SA Huguenot

You can't tell me I wasn't a practicing Christian. If you do, then you are just like the ones I escaped from. "All you gotta do is believe and don't listen to anyone but us" type of scenario. I did not slander Jesus in any way. He said what he said, and he did INDEED fall on his face and prayed. It's in the Bible :) Matthew 26:39 He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.” He was praying to God in a prostrating manner :) You quoted Paul, I quoted Jesus. There's a difference.

I have never said that you must believe me, on the contrary, I urge everyone to not listen to anyone, but to take time and find out for yourself.

But, you tell me that Jesus fell on his face, therefore He was a Muslim.
I gave you about 5 reasons why this analogy is incorrect, and you still think Ahmad Deedad is correct.
Here you yourself quote jesus' words, and it is not the Islamic Salah.
He did not prostrate like a Muslim at all.
Tell you what, just go to Mosque on Friday afternoon, fall on your face, and say: "Oh Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name....: and finish the Christian prayer whilst you lay face down on the ground.
When you are done, say: "AMEN"

lets see what your Imam and your fellow Muslims does to you!

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

See, the problem is, there are plenty of mistakes in the Bible. When I was a Christian I FOUND THEM and I never heard of Ahmed Deedat. So, it's not hard for any tom dick or harry to find them as well
This is interesting.
You found mistakes in the Bible!
Well, I also found mistakes.
I found mistakes in the Quran too...
what does that mean?
By the way, I have been working since 2007 with Muslims, and I read all the Muslim apologists books, from Ahmad Deedad, to Dr. Maurice Bucaille.
guess what I found.
You never read the Bible, but made the mistake to verbatim quote the Islamic Propaganda spread by the biggest liers I have encountered.
Please note, I have studied everything Zakir Naik said and wrote, and even know his mentor, Shuaib Sayyed. I know Yusuf Ismail from the IPCI, etc.

I know when a Muslim rties to sell me a story that he was a Christian, and became a Muslim.

Let me prove it to you.
Did you accept Jesus as your saviour (as you claim you were a Christian)?

MyM

This is interesting.
what does that mean?
By the way, I have been working since 2007 with Muslims, and I read all the Muslim apologists books, from Ahmad Deedad, to Dr. Maurice Bucaille.
guess what I found.
You never read the Bible, but made the mistake to verbatim quote the Islamic Propaganda spread by the biggest liers I have encountered.
Please note, I have studied everything Zakir Naik said and wrote, and even know his mentor, Shuaib Sayyed. I know Yusuf Ismail from the IPCI, etc.

I know when a Muslim rties to sell me a story that he was a Christian, and became a Muslim.

Let me prove it to you.

Again, as I said before, this is the game they play. One can say they find fault but proving it is something different. Bring your proofs. I can most assuredly bring mine. Naming good names and scholars does not mean you know what they mean :) I know the entire suratal Baqarah in Arabic but that doesn't make me a scholar of it. I am not even Arab. You do not know me to make such accusations and yet you do exactly what the bulk of Trinitarians do now and say I was never a Christian. Well, go ahead and make your ignorant claims but I don't have to prove to you or anyone else that I was. My family know, I know, my kids know, My creator knows....so that is enough. I don't have to prove to you anything and you can take your lies about me and slander all you want. Just shows what type of "Christian" you are. I was a First Baptist Church goer under rev Bobby Welch and he knows me and my family personally. If you want, you can verify it with him lol He came to the hospital on my child's death bed and prayed. So who cares if you believe me or not.

MyM

I have never said that you must believe me, on the contrary, I urge everyone to not listen to anyone, but to take time and find out for yourself.

But, you tell me that Jesus fell on his face, therefore He was a Muslim.
I gave you about 5 reasons why this analogy is incorrect, and you still think Ahmad Deedad is correct.
Here you yourself quote jesus' words, and it is not the Islamic Salah.
He did not prostrate like a Muslim at all.
Tell you what, just go to Mosque on Friday afternoon, fall on your face, and say: "Oh Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name....: and finish the Christian prayer whilst you lay face down on the ground.
When you are done, say: "AMEN"

lets see what your Imam and your fellow Muslims does to you!

You sound so angry. I quoted the Bible that Jesus fell on his face and prayed like the Muslims do (in prostration wise). In Islam, we believe Jesus taught monotheism. In Christianity it was Paul that taught it. Bible says he taught the Lord's prayer....he obviously wasn't praying to himself was he? He was sent for the house of Israel. ...you must look closely in the Bible for how he describes those other than Jews. :) anyways, in Islam we believe he was a mighty messenger of God and he taught pure monotheism just like the prophets and messengers before him.
Mohammmad pbuh came and taught us how to pray. We recite the words of Allah directly as Allah spoke them. So we have the final guidelines of how one is supposed to pray because Allah sent Mohammad to finalize what came before it.

It is your free will to believe as you do. But I am not saying anything against Eesa alayhi salam (Jesus and on him peace). You cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus, one of the mightiest messengers of Allah.

SA Huguenot

You sound so angry. I quoted the Bible that Jesus fell on his face and prayed like the Muslims do (in prostration wise). In Islam, we believe Jesus taught monotheism. In Christianity it was Paul that taught it. Bible says he taught the Lord's prayer....he obviously wasn't praying to himself was he? He was sent for the house of Israel. ...you must look closely in the Bible for how he describes those other than Jews. :) anyways, in Islam we believe he was a mighty messenger of God and he taught pure monotheism just like the prophets and messengers before him.
Mohammmad pbuh came and taught us how to pray. We recite the words of Allah directly as Allah spoke them. So we have the final guidelines of how one is supposed to pray because Allah sent Mohammad to finalize what came before it.

It is your free will to believe as you do. But I am not saying anything against Eesa alayhi salam (Jesus and on him peace). You cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus, one of the mightiest messengers of Allah.
Angry, not at all.
However making a claim that Jesus did an Islamic salah and performed rakats, is totally wrong.

Now, I am a Christian Protestant, perhaps the most ortodox in the Protestant religion, and I believe in the Old Testament as well as in the New Testament.
I also believe in Monotheism, I am totally offended when Muslim scholars tell me I am a Polytheist!
I believe in One God, YHWH.
He is a Trinity in being.
He has a living existence of pure lifegiving light (a body), with a Mind (Word which left the existance of YHWH and lived on earth as Jesus) and a Spirit which can leave the existance, and enter in creation.
It is not 3 gods at all.
Muslims dont want to understand the above, because they have a wrong impression about the Trinity.
The Quran describes the Christian God as "Three", which no Christian ever believed.
it claims that Allah could not have had a wife to get a son, Jesus. yet, no Christian ever believed that too.
And somehow the Quran does not know about the Holy Spirit, but uses this name for an Angel of Allah.

This naratives was recorded by Muhammad and his following califas in 635AD!
Yet, the Trinity was known and understood since the time of Jesus.
Even Philo, the great Jewish philosopher mentioned the attributes of the Trinity in 40AD.
A total Jew who never became a Christian.
Furthermore, the first Christians were all Jews, and they would NEVER had taken a religion of Polytheism.

Nope, I do not believe in idols at all.

However, I think Muslims believes in an Idol...
They worship their prophet, and he made another god in the place of YHWH, and called him Allah.

Now, that is shirk at its best.
Greetings.

MyM

Angry, not at all.
However making a claim that Jesus did an Islamic salah and performed rakats, is totally wrong.

Now, I am a Christian Protestant, perhaps the most ortodox in the Protestant religion, and I believe in the Old Testament as well as in the New Testament.
I also believe in Monotheism, I am totally offended when Muslim scholars tell me I am a Polytheist!
I believe in One God, YHWH.
He is a Trinity in being.
He has a living existence of pure lifegiving light (a body), with a Mind (Word which left the existance of YHWH and lived on earth as Jesus) and a Spirit which can leave the existance, and enter in creation.
It is not 3 gods at all.
Muslims dont want to understand the above, because they have a wrong impression about the Trinity.
The Quran describes the Christian God as "Three", which no Christian ever believed.
it claims that Allah could not have had a wife to get a son, Jesus. yet, no Christian ever believed that too.
And somehow the Quran does not know about the Holy Spirit, but uses this name for an Angel of Allah.

This naratives was recorded by Muhammad and his following califas in 635AD!
Yet, the Trinity was known and understood since the time of Jesus.
Even Philo, the great Jewish philosopher mentioned the attributes of the Trinity in 40AD.
A total Jew who never became a Christian.
Furthermore, the first Christians were all Jews, and they would NEVER had taken a religion of Polytheism.

Nope, I do not believe in idols at all.

However, I think Muslims believes in an Idol...
They worship their prophet, and he made another god in the place of YHWH, and called him Allah.

Now, that is shirk at its best.
Greetings.

Hello, if you really want to learn about Islam and the correct way, just ask. Don't assume :)
  • ok, the trinity is not what Eesa taught in the Bible. You may have the picture of one God but they are three distinctive beings.
  • The Quran does NOT teach that the holy spirit is the Angel of Death. On the contrary, the angel of death has no name but the angel of death.
  • Jesus did not preach the trinity.
  • Yes, the Quran teaches that there are some Christians that say, the father is one the son is another and the holy spirit is another but yet they are all one as God. ...They say one but they are not seeing that they are three distinctive beings they are describing.
  • The Bible doesn't even utter the word Christianity so why do they call themselves Christians if they were all Jews?
  • The Jews, correct, never preached polythesim, but many practiced it...they went against Mosa alayhi salaam. (Moses on him peace)
  • Muslims do not believe in any idol. We do not worship Mohammad, he was merely the last messenger from Allah.
  • We only worship our Creator that created us, the universe and everything.

You cannot be a Muslim if you worship any other being besides Allah.

SA Huguenot

Again, as I said before, this is the game they play. One can say they find fault but proving it is something different. Bring your proofs. I can most assuredly bring mine. Naming good names and scholars does not mean you know what they mean :) I know the entire suratal Baqarah in Arabic but that doesn't make me a scholar of it. I am not even Arab. You do not know me to make such accusations and yet you do exactly what the bulk of Trinitarians do now and say I was never a Christian. Well, go ahead and make your ignorant claims but I don't have to prove to you or anyone else that I was. My family know, I know, my kids know, My creator knows....so that is enough. I don't have to prove to you anything and you can take your lies about me and slander all you want. Just shows what type of "Christian" you are. I was a First Baptist Church goer under rev Bobby Welch and he knows me and my family personally. If you want, you can verify it with him lol He came to the hospital on my child's death bed and prayed. So who cares if you believe me or not.
I asked if you were save by the Grace of Jesus.
Did you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour?

SA Huguenot

Anyway, In Christianity we believe Jesus was the Word (Mind) of THWH, who was born in the body of a Man to be killed to raise from the dead so we can have the recipy to attain everlasting life.
In Christianity we believe Muhammad was an imposter that pretended to be a prophet of YHWH, but he created another god.
In other words, Muhammad was an idolmaker.
Do you know what an insult it is to a Christian to call Jesus only a Messenger and to place Muhammad above Jesus?
To us such a dtatement is Blasphemy!

MyM

I asked if you were save by the Grace of Jesus.
Did you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour?

After all I have said in other posts about my background you still ask me that? When I was a Christian, yes, most definitely and I even gave you the name of my pastor, and the name of the Church lol He's retired now actually, but still alive and kickin :)

But that is in the past and has been. I have been a Muslim for quite some time now. I have taken lessens, memorized Quran, taught Islamic homeschool, my kids have studied under qualified authentic scholars of ahadith.
Allahybarak.

MyM

Anyway, In Christianity we believe Jesus was the Word (Mind) of THWH, who was born in the body of a Man to be killed to raise from the dead so we can have the recipy to attain everlasting life.
In Christianity we believe Muhammad was an imposter that pretended to be a prophet of YHWH, but he created another god.
In other words, Muhammad was an idolmaker.
Do you know what an insult it is to a Christian to call Jesus only a Messenger and to place Muhammad above Jesus?
To us such a dtatement is Blasphemy!

I don't know where you are getting your information, but you are most definitely misinformed. Did you know that Mohammad pbuh was proven to be the worlds most influential leader of all time? and Jesus as number 3?

I AM NOT GOING TO COMPARE. That would be foolish.

In Islam, again, I repeat, we believe in Eesa alayhi salam-Jesus, on him peace. One cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus. Islam is the only religion that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus. He was sent by God to the lost sheep of the house of Israel as He claims in the Bible. Jesus was born miraculously from the virgin Maryam. He performed miracles with God's permission and he himself said he could do nothing by himself. Now tell me, if he was God in the Flesh, why does he need God's permission?

In Islam, Mohammad pbuh was THE LAST messenger of Allah. He clarified all that came before it. He was a man. He worshipped one God-no idols and it is documented he destroyed idols! So your information about him is completely 100% false and I ask you to stop spreading slander about him. It is not becoming of a Christian.

One question, why do you think man is so worthy for a god to die for? He created you, he knows you, he can create all he wants and say BE! and it is...why do you think you are so worthy?

MyM

This is interesting.
what does that mean?
guess what I found.

Let me prove it to you.

Just want to correct you on some of your accusations. You lied against me. I read the Bible, I grew up with it and I wholeheartedly believed in it as well as what the pastors were saying. I never even heard of Ahmed Deedat and I heard of Zakir Naik after I was Muslim already :) I must giggle when you say you have studied everything Zakir Naik said and wrote. I already know that to be false for Dr. Zakir Naik is a hafith...he knows the ENTIRE Quran by memory, the verses and in English translation as well. He IS EXTREMELY knowledgeable in comparative religions and sciences. He is an awesome Muslim Allahybarak. Now to say you know and understand what he knows is a big fat lie. What you read in the Quran are translations since you do not understand the Arabic-which Zakir Naik knows. So please stop the slander.

You don't know my life, my journey to Islam and how I studied. You do not know anything about me before my posts. You cannot sit there and say you do. You lied against me and I am here to refute it. So mark my words, you do NOT know what you are saying about me as truth and you are slandering me and my religion. I profess I am Muslim now, I profess and declare that Allah is the only one worthy of worship and Mohammmad pbuh is his last servant and messenger of Allah. On the Day of Judgement, when everyone is standing in front of Allah and take their book either in their right hand (believers) or their left hand (non-believers), then they will know where they stand.

SA Huguenot

I don't know where you are getting your information, but you are most definitely misinformed. Did you know that Mohammad pbuh was proven to be the worlds most influential leader of all time? and Jesus as number 3?

I AM NOT GOING TO COMPARE. That would be foolish.
You just did!
What does it mean if any person gets awarded the ranking of most influential person?
Nothing.
Does it mean he was realy a prophet?
No!

SA Huguenot

In Islam, again, I repeat, we believe in Eesa alayhi salam-Jesus, on him peace. One cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus. Islam is the only religion that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus. He was sent by God to the lost sheep of the house of Israel as He claims in the Bible. Jesus was born miraculously from the virgin Maryam. He performed miracles with God's permission and he himself said he could do nothing by himself. Now tell me, if he was God in the Flesh, why does he need God's permission?
OK, so if you believe in Jesus, was He crucified or not?

In the Bible it says clearly that Jesus was crucified.
What do you say?

SA Huguenot

In Islam, Mohammad pbuh was THE LAST messenger of Allah. He clarified all that came before it. He was a man. He worshipped one God-no idols and it is documented he destroyed idols! So your information about him is completely 100% false and I ask you to stop spreading slander about him. It is not becoming of a Christian.
It is also mentioned that Muhamamd was listening to Satan when he told the Quarish to keep on worshipping the 3 cranes, Al lat, Al Uza and Manat.
it is mentioned by Shalman Rushdi when he collected the Islamic traditions to explain why Allah told Muhammad that Satan placed words in Muhammads mouth, and Allah had to remove these verses from the Quran (word of mouth quran at that time)
Remember how all the Muslim scholars wanted to kill Rushdi for informing the west about these facts?
Oh, and by the way, Allah means "The God".
it is not a name at all!
Any Idol can be a god.

MyM

You just did!
What does it mean if any person gets awarded the ranking of most influential person?
Nothing.
Does it mean he was realy a prophet?
No!

I meant I could give you an entire list of Mohammad's attributes and qualifications that I could sit there and tell you about as well as Jesus but then he wasn't on this earth and you only know very little of his words and works. (Except what the pastors/preachers tell you.

But yes, in a way it does tell you something. Who you take as your God in the flesh, was not the most? Wouldn't you think that a God who is to be professing all about his duties in this life, and that he was God that the entire world would know about it and acknowledge his accomplishments, etc.? It should be professed in every book of the bible even...but you will not find that he professes such a statement. For he knows what he is, and what he taught, and why he was to come, and why he will return. He worshipped ONE GOD. His creator. He didn't change laws, he came to guide. He knew exactly what he was. A mighty messenger of Allah who taught that there is only one God worthy of worship.

Your account on who Mohammad pbuh is/was is very confusing, puzzling, misinterpreted and so wrong.

SA Huguenot

One question, why do you think man is so worthy for a god to die for? He created you, he knows you, he can create all he wants and say BE! and it is...why do you think you are so worthy?
You totally misunderstand the Gospels, which is evident that you never read what it said.
God died, so He could enter death, and ressurect from Death, thereby making death just one step between the rotten corpses of living humans, and immortal living bodies of heavenly beings.

You see, YHWH created Adam to be immortal, but Satan made Adam sin, and Adam lost his immortality, started to age, and eventuall died.
Death can not be in the presence of God, because God is a life giving force, and our mortal corrupt bodies will just burn in his presence.
therefore, God had to enter into creation as a living man, to die as one, to change the physical mortal bodies of human to a immortal body without any flesh, blood and bones.
God came to destroy death!
He wants all to live, not die as Satan demanded.

MyM

It is also mentioned that Muhamamd was listening to Satan when he told the Quarish to keep on worshipping the 3 cranes, Al lat, Al Uza and Manat.
it is mentioned by Shalman Rushdi when he collected the Islamic traditions to explain why Allah told Muhammad that Satan placed words in Muhammads mouth, and Allah had to remove these verses from the Quran (word of mouth quran at that time)
Remember how all the Muslim scholars wanted to kill Rushdi for informing the west about these facts?
Oh, and by the way, Allah means "The God".
it is not a name at all!
Any Idol can be a god.

OMG where in the world are you getting these things...please give me your proof. Why are you slandering? Does it make you feel good? For your information, he destroyed idols. He told no one to worship any idols for he never believed in that. He was even known in the Quraysh for being the most honest and trustworthy even before he became a messenger. Please stop slandering.

You don't have to tell me about the name of Allah :) He gave it to himself. Meaning the one and only. The word for any god in Arabic is ila. Please just stop.

MyM

You totally misunderstand the Gospels, which is evident that you never read what it said.
God died, so He could enter death, and ressurect from Death, thereby making death just one step between the rotten corpses of living humans, and immortal living bodies of heavenly beings.

You see, YHWH created Adam to be immortal, but Satan made Adam sin, and Adam lost his immortality, started to age, and eventuall died.
Death can not be in the presence of God, because God is a life giving force, and our mortal corrupt bodies will just burn in his presence.
therefore, God had to enter into creation as a living man, to die as one, to change the physical mortal bodies of human to a immortal body without any flesh, blood and bones.
God came to destroy death!
He wants all to live, not die as Satan demanded.

Are you listening to yourself? God dying??? My God doesn't die. The creator of the universe, of every living thing. See, your interpretation compared to the Islamic interpretation is conflicting. We do not question Allah as to why he made adam except that we know what he tells us in the Quran and that is that he made man and jinn to worship him. We know he created Adam, we know the full story. You on the other hand know what your pastors have only told you. Again, how do you know they are correct when even the Bible is contradictory from even the creational standpoint.

In Islam, God created heaven and hell. He put us here on this earth to worship him. He said we will be tested in this life and the next. He is above having a son or daughters or wife. No one is comparable unto Him. NO ONE. He doesn't need to make himself into a human which then would diminish his character for human are faulty. The trinity, ascension, all of it, there is no need since God is the creator. No need to lower himself down to the creation he created who can even replace you with a simple word as BE. Why humiliate God and think you as a man deserve to be died for?

In Christianity and in Islam, we know that God has a wrath. He will throw people into hellfire. It's not all love as many profess. He created Satan, he created angels and he created mankind to worship him. He doesn't need us, we need him.

MyM

OK, so if you believe in Jesus, was He crucified or not?

In the Bible it says clearly that Jesus was crucified.
What do you say?

We believe as Allah has taught us in the Quran. Allah took him up unto him to await for the time he will return to finish his mission :)

Muslims believe he was never killed, nor crucified.

“And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed the Messiah Jesus , son of Mary, the messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not (i.e. Jesus, son of Mary)
But Allah raised him (Jesus ) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise” [an-Nisa 4:157-158].

The bible ...why don't you quote what God says or Jesus says....why is it that you say the Bible... many of the books are not even known and yet anyone could have said anything....not fair to attribute a book unto God when he himself didn't even claim it to be from him. :)

pearl

Which to my mind renders them antiChrists, by definition. It astounds me how they can hold attitudes totally contrary to what Jesus taught but think they are righteous and true Christians. It goes along with the GOP's political corruption.

I think it comes down to whether or not the purpose is for a public forum or government speech. If the former, Boston loses. Don't understand what this possibly has to do with Biden. I'm sure that sometime in the future the opposite will happen in Worcester from those who are adamant on keeping any religious symbol from government owned property as we tend to be more tolerant. Every Chanukah the Yeshiva Academy places huge menorah on a public rotary and hold religious ceremony upon erecting it. At the end of Chanukah, the menorah is removed and replaced with a Christmas tree.
Probably only a matter of time before the Atheists formally object.