• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best anti-evolution argument I've ever heard

RedOne77

Afraid not Noaidi,

Both the banana man and the peanut butter man are really just that idiotic. Well, maybe the peanut butter man knows better, but if he does, he sure hopes his audience doesn't.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Afraid not Noaidi,

Both the banana man and the peanut butter man are really just that idiotic. Well, maybe the peanut butter man knows better, but if he does, he sure hopes his audience doesn't.

Ray Comfort is an idiot. 'Design of bananas for human consumption is proof of God'? Yeah right. Just like the design of pineapples- oh wait.

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member
The banana man really is that stupid. As for the peanut butter man, I thought that was a satire but if it wasn't then, for the good of the gene pool, that fellow should not be allowed to breed.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Pff... evolution was disproved long ago. Check out this for science.

Chuck Missler is a jewel. Check out this bio, from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Missler

Successful as an engineer and businessman, he seems to have missed class on the day that they explained that biology and engineering are two different fields of study.

I always like to get my buildings designed by people with an accounting degree, while having my taxes done by someone with a degree in psychology.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
The guy in the last two videos goes by "qwertyfshag".

He is either the dumbest person to ever post a video on Youtube, or someone is helping him find the "record" button on that camera.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I didn't know that how popsicle sticks were made...well i guess you learn something new everyday.
anyone else feel like eating a peanut-butter and banana sandwich?

mho123

Atheist
[youtube]uvrm9E4fUGQ[/youtube]

[Disclaimer: This video is a satire, posted (to borrow a popular internet phrase) "for the lulz"]

Smartest guy on the planet ,,lol :)
you just don't get it evelyonian ,, if men came from monkeys where did women came from ,, huh , huh ??
And why don't men hang on trees ,, huh ??
I have a biology book , so I am a scientist ,,

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member
Smartest guy on the planet ,,lol :)
you just don't get it evelyonian ,, if men came from monkeys where did women came from ,, huh , huh ??
And why don't men hang on trees ,, huh ??
I have a biology book , so I am a scientist ,,

Yes, it's a total no-brainer ;)