• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Behold the Nephilim

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Luv it. All this is high quality St. Birgitta material. So wheres Nibiru in all this?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think the physical proportions of very large people are not the same as for average people.The picture of the bones is of an average size person.

Sculelos

I think the physical proportions of very large people are not the same as for average people.The picture of the bones is of an average size person.

Does the forehead look right to you?

Here's an picture that detects for obvious alteration, I can clearly see airbrushing and insertion on the middle and right photo's, airbrushing almost always shows up on magazine models, but not usually on fossils.

1016663_467067800043937_480272791_n.jpg

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Proving yet again you are wrong.

I do not see how anyone can believe in this. Perhaps I have just grown up more

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
The beings you are referring to were called "Trolls" but I think they were some sort of gigantic gorilla.

Which is funny, since troll lore comes from a region of the world where there were no gorillas, from a people who didn't know gorillas even existed until well after troll lore was established.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
And how many archeological digs and excavations have you been on? Not just digging a hole, but digging up bones and other artifacts?

I guess the days of mistaking mammoth skeletons for titans, nephilim, giants, and other fairy tale creatures isn't over like I had thought it was.

I always figured the Titans and Jotnar were thought to be big more because of stone monuments.

Then again, plenty of lore paints the Jotnar as no bigger than humans.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Everyone's replying the giant was faked and national geographic (The Smithsonian) said it was the mammoth on the left that was found, yet their 'Official' photo's show obvious signs of doctoring were as the low resolution photo probably taken from someone's cheap camera unofficially as some people have actually claimed that they destroyed the evidence for this as National Geographic is obviously pro-evolution and they wouldn't want something so troubling upsetting the masses now would they?

Actually, if giant human skeletons were dug up, they'd gladly accept it. It would completely rewrite the human family tree, but they have absolutely no motivation to cover these things up.

'Sides, they report troubling things all the bloody time. How are you not troubled by what they photograph from the deep seas?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
And actually, that's another thing. If real giant human skeletons were dug up, it wouldn't be any more indication that Judaic mythology were historically accurate than it would be an indication that the Jotnar of Nordic lore were.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
And actually, that's another thing. If real giant human skeletons were dug up, it wouldn't be any more indication that Judaic mythology were historically accurate than it would be an indication that the Jotnar of Nordic lore were.

One has to remember that scientist have dug up giant humanoid skeletons before that have been openly released to the public so they have no reason to hide any "skeletons int he closet".

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Proving yet again you are wrong.

I do not see how anyone can believe in this. Perhaps I have just grown up more
Everyone needs a hobby. Shame its so devoid of science. Stuff like this would truly be amazing. But for now looks like it remains exclusive to the circus freak sideshow. Steeep right up folks. See the amazing wonder that befalls your very eyes..........:cigar:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Everyone needs a hobby. Shame its so devoid of science. Stuff like this would truly be amazing.

Thank god I have a wonderful hobby...... sleeping is such a wonderful and tedious joyful task :p.

But for now looks like it remains exclusive to the circus freak sideshow. Steeep right up folks. See the amazing wonder that befalls your very eyes..........:cigar:

:sarcastic "freaks"!? Don't mock my ancestors!

gnostic

The Lost One
They are obvious hoax. If they were real, these skeletons would be now in museums, because these fake photos were taken years ago. They are no where to be found.

Sculelos

They are obvious hoax. If they were real, these skeletons would be now in museums, because these fake photos were taken years ago. They are no where to be found.

Some actually are in museums right now, but up to now it's just been thumb bones, femurs, skulls, vertebrae, footprints and even a 12 foot tall mummified man but not any whole skeleton that has been 36 foot tall.

(Look at this link http://www.6000years.org/giants.html)

I believe that if any remains of such giants are still intact that they would be exceedingly rare and that if indeed one whole skeleton was found especially by The National Geographic aka the "Smithsonian Institute of Science and Technology" they wouldn't hesitate to destroy it.

Even if you believe that some of my photos were faked. The evidence of many giant footprints would lead you to believe that humans up to 36 feet tall existed. Unless that is of course that you don't want to believe.

Look at the Moon landings for example, we have overwhelming evidence that they are true yet many deny their truth as once I did, yet once I really started examining the moon landings I found anomalies but that was only because of what I expected the Moon to act like based on what Science had told me it acted like, yet the Moon Physics were troubling by the fact it they in and of themselves prove Newtonian Gravity to be a sham, however I have since replaced them with Quantum Physics and you know what? It just works. And yes the Moon acts exactly like slowed down Earth physics with the surface acting like a thin layer of snow. Less Attraction (gravity) simply makes everything move slower and more freely and has no impact on height or weight or force oddly enough.

Now bringing my post back to Giants, if a single Giant 36 feet tall exist. It automatically disproves an Old Earth and Evolution and the Big Bang all at the same time. This is because for it to be so the Universe must have been at one point in time about 10,000 smaller in total volume then it is today. The exact Dimensions of the Earth would have been 384 miles wide by 256 miles tall and no Oceans would exist (Rivers Yes). Which is a 1.5:1 Ratio compared to Today's 2:1 Ratio of width to height.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Some actually are in museums right now, but up to now it's just been thumb bones, femurs, skulls, vertebrae, footprints and even a 12 foot tall mummified man but not any whole skeleton that has been 36 foot tall.

(Look at this link http://www.6000years.org/giants.html)

I believe that if any remains of such giants are still intact that they would be exceedingly rare and that if indeed one whole skeleton was found especially by The National Geographic aka the "Smithsonian Institute of Science and Technology" they wouldn't hesitate to destroy it.

Even if you believe that some of my photos were faked. The evidence of many giant footprints would lead you to believe that humans up to 36 feet tall existed. Unless that is of course that you don't want to believe.

Look at the Moon landings for example, we have overwhelming evidence that they are true yet many deny their truth as once I did, yet once I really started examining the moon landings I found anomalies but that was only because of what I expected the Moon to act like based on what Science had told me it acted like, yet the Moon Physics were troubling by the fact it they in and of themselves prove Newtonian Gravity to be a sham, however I have since replaced them with Quantum Physics and you know what? It just works. And yes the Moon acts exactly like slowed down Earth physics with the surface acting like a thin layer of snow. Less Attraction (gravity) simply makes everything move slower and more freely and has no impact on height or weight or force oddly enough.

Now bringing my post back to Giants, if a single Giant 36 feet tall exist. It automatically disproves an Old Earth and Evolution and the Big Bang all at the same time. This is because for it to be so the Universe must have been at one point in time about 10,000 smaller in total volume then it is today. The exact Dimensions of the Earth would have been 384 miles wide by 256 miles tall and no Oceans would exist (Rivers Yes). Which is a 1.5:1 Ratio compared to Today's 2:1 Ratio of width to height.

:clap

Now back it up with actual science.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member

Or even that evolution was false.

Sculelos

Or even that evolution was false.

It would mean that our universe is in it's last stages before the magnetic fields holding the universe apart fails and our universe collapses on itself though... in less then 115 years from now...

Edit: I will say our eye-sight currently has a field of vision of 16:9 based on all test. Converting to a 1 ratio that makes it 1:1.7777777777777777777777777777778.

It is said in the ancient scrolls when the universe finally fades the final crunch will happen when the 1:8 ratio is complete yet it was created in a 1:5 ratio and yet it currently is 98.76% complete with only 1.24% remaining till the big crunch happens and we pop like a balloon that has expanded too far, my Machine has predicted that date to happen anywhere from 72-115 years from now with the actual date being the "Year of the Mystery".

Last edited:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
It would mean that our universe is in it's last stages before the magnetic fields holding the universe apart fails and our universe collapses on itself though... in less then 115 years from now...

As we've pointed out to you before, the universe is not based in electromagnetism.

Sculelos

As we've pointed out to you before, the universe is not based in electromagnetism.

Question: Whats the Universe made of?

Answer: Ions and Neutrons

Question: What are Ions and Neutrons?

Answer: Ions are Electrons with an Electro-Magnetic Charge! Neutrons are Electrons with no Electro-Magnetic charge.

Comment: Wowzers!!! who would of thought that the elements in the universe strip down to these two things!

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Question: Whats the Universe made of?

Answer: Ions and Neutrons

Question: What are Ions and Neutrons?

Answer: Ions are Electrons with an Electro-Magnetic Charge! Neutrons are Electrons with no Electro-Magnetic charge.

Comment: Wowzers!!! who would of thought that the elements in the universe strip down to these two things!

Actually, the universe is made of quarks. Go lower and you get strings. There are four forces (that we know of), and only one is electromagnetism.