• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Behold the Nephilim

Sculelos

Two genuine Photographs of Human's that were up to 36 feet tall in the day's before the flood.

379575_466648123419238_837941101_n.jpg

993789_466638346753549_1193464279_n.jpg

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I should also have you know this is relatively old news and has been spread across the internet for years.
It is so obvious that Christian fundamentalist do not use these pictures to prove the Bible
:biglaugh:

Sculelos

Original untouched photos of the "Giant Human," a mastodon.
Aerial Views of Hyde Park Dig Site

Cornell University was hired to create a similar photo-op and mask the real event.

It's unconfirmed why but I would not put anything past the Deceptive power of Satan.

How can you tell... the spinal prints are still in the sand as well as the head marks, yet the bones they replaced them with are obvious fakes to mask the real event. The real bones were destroyed.

How f'ed up is that whole situation when we purposely destroy evidence...

Last edited:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Am I the only one that is seriously finding this thread funny and wants it in the "Games / Pics / Jokes / Stories" section?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Proof that a cover up was involved and the original skeleton was genuine.

7811_466658546751529_150989043_n.jpg

The original photo is shot in a clear 720 resolution almost while the fake has been reduced to mask the editing.

The lower resolution is always the fake. I do photo editing 24/7 and for all you know I could have been the one to edit it ;)

Sculelos

The original photo is shot in a clear 720 resolution almost while the fake has been reduced to mask the editing.

The lower resolution is always the fake. I do photo editing 24/7 and for all you know I could have been the one to edit it ;)

Your eye's deceive you. The shadows are simply going in the wrong way in the first and also the sand has been artificially smoothed over, plus imprints from the first crappy genuine picture remain.

I'm 100% certain that the high resolution photo is fake and I can't find a single flaw with the low resolution photo.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Your eye's deceive you. The shadows are simply going in the wrong way in the first and also the sand has been artificially smoothed over, plus imprints from the first crappy genuine picture remain.

I'm 100% certain that the high resolution photo is fake and I can't find a single flaw with the low resolution photo.

I am a photographic editor. I would to post some of my perverted pictures on RF if I could.

But you can look at the resolution and tell it has been lowered. This is not a debate as anyone can clearly see how grainy it is. You can tell from the bordering that a different texture of earth is implement from the surrounding while int he original photo they are the same.
A nice smooth mud while in the Skeletor picture there is smooth mud then a layer of harsh rock.
That makes no geographic sense.

Sculelos

I am a photographic editor. I would to post some of my perverted pictures on RF if I could.

But you can look at the resolution and tell it has been lowered. This is not a debate as anyone can clearly see how grainy it is. You can tell from the bordering that a different texture of earth is implement from the surrounding while int he original photo they are the same.
A nice smooth mud while in the Skeletor picture there is smooth mud then a layer of harsh rock.
That makes no geographic sense.

I used to dig dirt and make all sorts of dirt pits all the time and I know that recently dug up dirt is rough while filled in dirt is smooth, just saying that the first picture has significant evidence of them refilling in part of the hole that was dug out in the low quality photo.