• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Behold the Nephilim

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Greeks definitely had giants in their lore, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Egyptians, Indians and Native American's also had similar accounts.

Yeah. Everyone did.

Thing is, these beings weren't necessarily larger in size than normal humans.

I actually hypothesize that these beings are referring to either wild men, or they're just scape-goats for disasters.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Its a common thing that humans want and therefore have it translated into folklore. Being tall, strong, powerful, big is all something many men would desire. If I was six feet eight inches tall with massive pecks and bicepts back in 2000BCE it would give me a distinct advantage. Imagine now if I was 15 feet tall? Ect. Other things such as flying, immortality, raising the dead and control of the elements were all normal re-occuring themes in mythology that have all branched out of fantasy.

johnhanks

It would mean that our universe is in it's last stages before the magnetic fields holding the universe apart fails and our universe collapses on itself though... in less then 115 years from now...

Edit: I will say our eye-sight currently has a field of vision of 16:9 based on all test. Converting to a 1 ratio that makes it 1:1.7777777777777777777777777777778.

It is said in the ancient scrolls when the universe finally fades the final crunch will happen when the 1:8 ratio is complete yet it was created in a 1:5 ratio and yet it currently is 98.76% complete with only 1.24% remaining till the big crunch happens and we pop like a balloon that has expanded too far, my Machine has predicted that date to happen anywhere from 72-115 years from now with the actual date being the "Year of the Mystery".
Hard to tell whether this poster is having a huge amount of fun seeing just how long he can keep the kittens chasing his piece of string, or has serious delusions. Either way we should stop chasing the string.

Shermana

Heretic
Hard to tell whether this poster is having a huge amount of fun seeing just how long he can keep the kittens chasing his piece of string, or has serious delusions. Either way we should stop chasing the string.

The real fun is to yank the string.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah. Everyone did.

Thing is, these beings weren't necessarily larger in size than normal humans.

I actually hypothesize that these beings are referring to either wild men, or they're just scape-goats for disasters.

I second your hypothesize.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

But it's just so much FUN!!

:kat:

Thomas Anderson

The shipbuilders, moundbuilders, pyramid-builders, henge-builders, astrologers, and those redhead, and blonde giants; those from before the flood; had a global network based in Sumeria, and Egypt as your history-books are incorrect. Their religion, burial practice, mummification, mystery religion, sets of Gods, etc were the same spanning the globe; from pyramids in China to Crimea, to Egypt, to Teotihuacan, to all over inc islands in the pacific! The last tribe of these were the mound-ship-builder redhead-only-tribe of formerly Vikings which died out in Norway during the black death afterwhich western tribal identity died, and the redheads moved east. The last giants died out in Setesdalen Norway in the 16-18 hundreds. Google ¨Kjempene i Setesdalen¨
lol
Norway had TROLLS!
You still see them. In your dreams. Deeep into the woods.
XD XD XD

Thomas Eidsaa

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Cornell University was hired to create a similar photo-op and mask the real event.

It's unconfirmed why but I would not put anything past the Deceptive power of Satan.

How can you tell... the spinal prints are still in the sand as well as the head marks, yet the bones they replaced them with are obvious fakes to mask the real event. The real bones were destroyed.

How f'ed up is that whole situation when we purposely destroy evidence...
If any evidence that contradicts your preferred belief is just going to get handwaved as fakes, there's not much point to a discussion, is there?