• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Behold the Nephilim

Sculelos

Actually, the universe is made of quarks. Go lower and you get strings. There are four forces (that we know of), and only one is electromagnetism.

Quarks do have low levels of Electromagnetism and thus are made with a combination of Electrons and Neutrons. Quarks give off radiation which is the effect of Electromagnetic fields colliding with each other.

Electrons and Neutrons can be any size, bigger then the universe and smaller then the Quark.

For people who didn't want to read this whole thread here is a rehash of all important information lined up in a row.

As you believe. However I believe them to be genuine.

If however they are not we still have a LOT of PROOF that Giants did exist.

http://www.6000years.org/giants.html

32 foot tall skeleton « The s8intcom Blogger

Proof that a cover up was involved and the original skeleton was genuine.

7811_466658546751529_150989043_n.jpg

Everyone's replying the giant was faked and national geographic (The Smithsonian) said it was the mammoth on the left that was found, yet their 'Official' photo's show obvious signs of doctoring were as the low resolution photo probably taken from someone's cheap camera unofficially as some people have actually claimed that they destroyed the evidence for this as National Geographic is obviously pro-evolution and they wouldn't want something so troubling upsetting the masses now would they?

1. The ground is smoothed over in the Mammoth photo... this isn't possible in a recent dig unless they refilled their hole.
2. Some of the imprints from the giant are still in the Mammoth photo (shocking huh)
3. The groundpost in the mammoth photo simply have their shadows going the wrong way (big mistake from their photo editor)

[youtube]P5jXVStAYPU[/youtube]
"GIANT" Skeletons Discovered...2013 - YouTube

That video is interesting. I'm not sure what to thing of the Mastadon dig site except I'm 100% certain the Cornwell university doctored their "Official" pictures, and that indeed the "Fake" picture looks very, very genuine. (and the official dig was done supposedly in India in 1997, not in Hyde Park!(possibly staged cover-up?)).

Anyways here's another photo.

995831_466960920054625_1482584630_n.jpg

Does the forehead look right to you?

Here's an picture that detects for obvious alteration, I can clearly see airbrushing and insertion on the middle and right photo's, airbrushing almost always shows up on magazine models, but not usually on fossils.

1016663_467067800043937_480272791_n.jpg

Some actually are in museums right now, but up to now it's just been thumb bones, femurs, skulls, vertebrae, footprints and even a 12 foot tall mummified man but not any whole skeleton that has been 36 foot tall.

(Look at this link http://www.6000years.org/giants.html)

I believe that if any remains of such giants are still intact that they would be exceedingly rare and that if indeed one whole skeleton was found especially by The National Geographic aka the "Smithsonian Institute of Science and Technology" they wouldn't hesitate to destroy it.

Even if you believe that some of my photos were faked. The evidence of many giant footprints would lead you to believe that humans up to 36 feet tall existed. Unless that is of course that you don't want to believe.

Look at the Moon landings for example, we have overwhelming evidence that they are true yet many deny their truth as once I did, yet once I really started examining the moon landings I found anomalies but that was only because of what I expected the Moon to act like based on what Science had told me it acted like, yet the Moon Physics were troubling by the fact it they in and of themselves prove Newtonian Gravity to be a sham, however I have since replaced them with Quantum Physics and you know what? It just works. And yes the Moon acts exactly like slowed down Earth physics with the surface acting like a thin layer of snow. Less Attraction (gravity) simply makes everything move slower and more freely and has no impact on height or weight or force oddly enough.

Now bringing my post back to Giants, if a single Giant 36 feet tall exist. It automatically disproves an Old Earth and Evolution and the Big Bang all at the same time. This is because for it to be so the Universe must have been at one point in time about 10,000 smaller in total volume then it is today. The exact Dimensions of the Earth would have been 384 miles wide by 256 miles tall and no Oceans would exist (Rivers Yes). Which is a 1.5:1 Ratio compared to Today's 2:1 Ratio of width to height.

It would mean that our universe is in it's last stages before the magnetic fields holding the universe apart fails and our universe collapses on itself though... in less then 115 years from now...

Edit: I will say our eye-sight currently has a field of vision of 16:9 based on all test. Converting to a 1 ratio that makes it 1:1.7777777777777777777777777777778.

It is said in the ancient scrolls when the universe finally fades the final crunch will happen when the 1:8 ratio is complete yet it was created in a 1:5 ratio and yet it currently is 98.76% complete with only 1.24% remaining till the big crunch happens and we pop like a balloon that has expanded too far, my Machine has predicted that date to happen anywhere from 72-115 years from now with the actual date being the "Year of the Mystery".

Question: Whats the Universe made of?

Answer: Ions and Neutrons

Question: What are Ions and Neutrons?

Answer: Ions are Electrons with an Electro-Magnetic Charge! Neutrons are Electrons with no Electro-Magnetic charge.

Comment: Wowzers!!! who would of thought that the elements in the universe strip down to these two things!

Last edited:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Quarks do have low levels of Electromagnetism and thus are made with a combination of Electrons and Neutrons. Quarks give off radiation which is the effect of Electromagnetic fields colliding with each other.

Electrons and Neutrons can be any size, bigger then the universe and smaller then the Quark.

So, we're going with the

[youtube]W8qcccZy03s[/youtube]

defense, are we?

I'm out then. Have fun you guys.

Sculelos

Look at my black and white photos. You will realize that the middle and right still have fragments of the man that was digging.

The hands remain intact, the shovel remains intact, the shoulder remains intact.

Look at how carefully the words are placed on the left part of the screen. This is intentional as the words mask the actual human bones that were in the location.

Look at the location itself of Hyde Park, New York. This is an actual lie as the base for the fake photo was the pool in Hyde Park, yet the dig in Hyde Park was completely fabricated and really was just a pond renovation project. The only Asian Guy really at the Pond had a much thicker head of hair and wasn't balding as much so it wasn't even the same dude. The digger was balding much less so wasn't a duplicate of the same guy.

Conclusion: The event in NYC was staged to cover-up the real Giant dig somewhere between India/Saudi Arabia area. By the look of the people is was done in the Thar Desert (in India). https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=4QK-UfCpGMHVrgHs1IH4Ag

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Look at my black and white photos. You will realize that the middle and right still have fragments of the man that was digging.

The hands remain intact, the shovel remains intact, the shoulder remains intact.

Look at how carefully the words are placed on the left part of the screen. This is intentional as the words mask the actual human bones that were in the location.

Look at the location itself of Hyde Park, New York. This is an actual lie as the base for the fake photo was the pool in Hyde Park, yet the dig in Hyde Park was completely fabricated and really was just a pond renovation project. The only Asian Guy really at the Pond had a much thicker head of hair and wasn't balding as much so it wasn't even the same dude. The digger was balding much less so wasn't a duplicate of the same guy.

Conclusion: The event in NYC was staged to cover-up the real Giant dig somewhere between India/Saudi Arabia area. By the look of the people is was done in the Thar Desert (in India). https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=4QK-UfCpGMHVrgHs1IH4Ag

Or, y'know, you're wrong and it's a photoshopped image made for an internet competition, as has been demonstrated to you several times with sources.

Sculelos

Or, y'know, you're wrong and it's a photoshopped image made for an internet competition, as has been demonstrated to you several times with sources.

The contest photo was the original photo altered, except the Contest Author digitally increased the resolution, smoothed over certain parts and then changed color on others. Don't believe me look at it compared to the original that I posted and ask yourself. If they stole it, then why does the contest photo show major signs of alteration yet the "Original" Does not?

969452_467389723345078_1489764083_n.jpg

1016663_467067800043937_480272791_n.jpg

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
It would mean that our universe is in it's last stages before the magnetic fields holding the universe apart fails and our universe collapses on itself though... in less then 115 years from now...

What does the discovery of some random giants have to do with the end of the world? How in any way does it link back to some random prophecies?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member

Edit: I will say our eye-sight currently has a field of vision of 16:9 based on all test. Converting to a 1 ratio that makes it 1:1.7777777777777777777777777777778.

It is said in the ancient scrolls when the universe finally fades the final crunch will happen when the 1:8 ratio is complete yet it was created in a 1:5 ratio and yet it currently is 98.76% complete with only 1.24% remaining till the big crunch happens and we pop like a balloon that has expanded too far, my Machine has predicted that date to happen anywhere from 72-115 years from now with the actual date being the "Year of the Mystery".

*backs away slowly*

Sculelos

What does the discovery of some random giants have to do with the end of the world? How in any way does it link back to some random prophecies?

Pretty much our universe is a balloon and when it get's so big...POP! Read my other thread about the Arc if you want mathematics.

Behold Fort Derawar

One of the ancient anomalies built by a more recent race of Giants 900 years ago built around 1100-1200 AD Legend has it that the Giants of that day were only about 12 foot tall, but yet still it's very impressive work compared to what we have today.

1001772_467404686676915_390127924_n.jpg

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Pretty much our universe is a balloon and when it get's so big...POP! Read my other thread about the Arc if you want mathematics.

Funny how that doesn't in any way answer my question.

Therefore, I ask again:

How does finding giant humanoid skeletons in any way indicate anything other than there were once giant humanoids?

Behold Fort Derawar
One of the ancient anomalies built by a more recent race of Giants 900 years ago built around 1100-1200 AD Legend has it that the Giants of that day were only about 12 foot tall, but yet still it's very impressive work compared to what we have today.

Because there's no possible way normal-sized humans could have built that... :sarcastic

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

Behold Fort Derawar

Judging from how they used brick this had to have been made with the usage of Harry Potter's magic

Sculelos

Funny how that doesn't in any way answer my question.

Therefore, I ask again:

How does finding giant humanoid skeletons in any way indicate anything other than there were once giant humanoids?

Because there's no possible way normal-sized humans could have built that... :sarcastic

1. Because the weight of the Giants would have to be 345,600 lbs which is quite frankly a physical impossibility today.

Same with "The Monument" The Monument would simply not be sea-worthy if built today with the same design.

However the physics of force has changed about 4 times since then. Therefore a modern man today would have the physical burden of a 24 foot tall man. a 9 foot tall man would have the physical burden of a 36 foot tall man.

The Tallest man alive today is 8ft 3inc.

The Tallest man on record was Robert Wadlow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and he was 8ft 11inches.