• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Behold the Nephilim

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
1. Because the weight of the Giants would have to be 345,600 lbs which is quite frankly a physical impossibility today.

Wait, when did this become a discussion on how much giants weight?

Same with "The Monument" The Monument would simply not be sea-worthy if built today with the same design.

So perhaps it's not a ship at all?

However the physics of force has changed about 4 times since then.

Something that you haven't demonstrated thus far.

Therefore a modern man today would have the physical burden of a 24 foot tall man. a 9 foot tall man would have the physical burden of a 36 foot tall man.

The Tallest man alive today is 8ft 3inc.

The Tallest man on record was Robert Wadlow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and he was 8ft 11inches.

Yeah, yeah, none of this is any indication of anything.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Because Physics would cap off human growth to 9ft tall and 2,400lbs Heavy after that a Human would be crushed under their own weight by the rules of Physics.

So, instead of going with the data, which shows your photoshopped evidence for what it is, you're willing to throw out all scientific discovery to date?

Sculelos

Something that you haven't demonstrated thus far.

I really don't have to demonstrate it. Look at the formation of Stone-Hedge for example and think of how easily a few 36 feet giants could have set that up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sto...i&biw=1366&bih=667&sei=7yu-UY7pCoWLrgHXhIDwCA

So, instead of going with the data, which shows your photoshopped evidence for what it is, you're willing to throw out all scientific discovery to date?

No, rules of physics would have been different back then... http://www.xearththeory.com/

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I really don't have to demonstrate it. Look at the formation of Stone-Hedge for example and think of how easily a few 36 feet giants could have set that up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sto...i&biw=1366&bih=667&sei=7yu-UY7pCoWLrgHXhIDwCA
Nah. Pretty sure legions of 6-inch fairies did it. I know because I can imagine it.

No, rules of physics would have been different back then... Growing Earth Theory (Expanding Earth Theory) and Exchanging Earth
Any peer-reviewed studies on that?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I really don't have to demonstrate it.

Yes, you do.

Look at the formation of Stone-Hedge for example and think of how easily a few 36 feet giants could have set that up.

Because there's no way normal-sized (albeit slightly shorter though more robust) stone-age people could have erected the stones using ropes, leverage tricks, manpower, and lots of time. :sarcastic

No, rules of physics would have been different back then... Growing Earth Theory (Expanding Earth Theory) and Exchanging Earth
Some random blog on the internet is hardly a compelling source of information.

Sculelos

Nah. Pretty sure legions of 6-inch fairies did it. I know because I can imagine it.

Any peer-reviewed studies on that?

I haven't searched for it, but if their are I bet it's few in number.

I believe Stonehedge was another monument due to the Giants dying off. In the Years 1930-1272 B.C. 36 foot Giants still were, but they all started to die off in the last 120 years of the 4th Era due to the Earth's compression getting too severe. These graves were offerings of sadness for the death of their children and the immediate lack of conception which started in 1279 BC. but yet they started to die off anyways and all of them were dead by 1159 BC therefore ending the race of 36 feet tall giants.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I haven't searched for it, but if their are I bet it's few in number.

I believe Stonehedge was another monument due to the Giants dying off. In the Years 1930-1272 B.C. 36 foot Giants still were, but they all started to die off in the last 120 years of the 4th Era due to the Earth's compression getting too severe. These graves were offerings of sadness for the death of their children and the immediate lack of conception which started in 1279 BC. but yet they started to die off anyways and all of them were dead by 1159 BC therefore ending the race of 36 feet tall giants.

Evidence?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Can you link me with some that were not children from Stonehedge? (And that were buried, not cremated)

Not that I can find. Everything I can find on the subject says they were all cremated: men, women, and children. Care to share any articles that suggest otherwise?

...or why it would matter?

Sculelos

Not that I can find. Everything I can find on the subject says they were all cremated: men, women, and children. Care to share any articles that suggest otherwise?

...or why it would matter?

I heard it was a children only burial site with the 63 bodies in the circle pattern.

I've looked at much evolution evidence. And I now believe most of the Skulls to be used as 'Evidence' as pretty much all support for Giant baby's. I mean just look at the skulls compared to the skulls of babies... they all seem eerily similar.

http://greatapethoughts.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/hominids2_big1.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=fet...78,d.aWM&fp=3202148b70c1cab3&biw=1366&bih=667

Sculelos

The infants and children of the giants would have succumbed first, with the biggest and strongest failing last.

It's strange. Rebecca the Harlot actually translates to Rebecca the Giant. And Jericho means City of the Giants. In the Book of Numbers and Joshua.

And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. So biblically at least the Giants are a sure thing.

"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
The infants and children of the giants would have succumbed first, with the biggest and strongest failing last.
So in the meantime they built a feasting ground for humans?

It's strange. Rebecca the Harlot actually translates to Rebecca the Giant.
Rahab, and nope.
Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

And Jericho means City of the Giants. In the Book of Numbers and Joshua.
Nope.
Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."
Indeed.

Riverwolf

Premium Member

It's strange. Rebecca the Harlot actually translates to Rebecca the Giant. And Jericho means City of the Giants. In the Book of Numbers and Joshua.

And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. So biblically at least the Giants are a sure thing.

Could have been the Jotnar of Nordic mythology, or the Titans of Greek mythology.

Even if what you're saying about them is true, that's no indication of any particular mythology to be literal history.

Sculelos

Could have been the Jotnar of Nordic mythology, or the Titans of Greek mythology.

Even if what you're saying about them is true, that's no indication of any particular mythology to be literal history.

Greeks definitely had giants in their lore, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Egyptians, Indians and Native American's also had similar accounts.

One weird account said Giants had become weakened but still the gene persist but instead of them growing huge today they simply are inflicted with dwarfism. Most likely due to them not having set boundries of growth like normal humans but instead of reaching massive height as the past may have allowed they simply can not grow as big as a normal human anymore.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dwa...Q&biw=1366&bih=630&sei=Ml6-UaLZCoXgqgGwk4DQBg

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

Funny, Titans are never depicted as giants to the extent of my knowledge.