• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Athiesm leads to the destruction of humanity - Now with Charts!!

idea

Question Everything
I dare you to find me 3 cases of individual murders where "survival of the fittest" was the motive.

HowStuffWorks Videos "The Origin of Species: Social Darwinism and Eugenics"

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes (africans) ... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla" - (Darwin 1887:156).

Benjamin Wiker said that according to Darwin, the European race, following the inevitable laws of natural selection, will emerge as the distinct species, human being, and all the transitional forms—such as the gorilla, chimpanzee, Negro, Australian aborigine and so on—will be extinct (Wiker 2002:250).

Before 1859 (before Darwin's Origin), many scientists had questioned whether blacks were of the same species as whites, but they had no scientific basis for that notion. Things changed once Darwin presented his racist evolutionary schema. Darwin stated that African-Americans could not survive competition with their white near-relations, let alone being able to compete with the white race. According to Darwin, the African was inferior because he represented the missing-link" between ape and Teuton. (Burham 1972:506)."

how much more would you like me to post?

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Atheists generally kill ppl because they believe in survival of the fittest. They see genocide as a way to advance the evolutionary chain, wipe out all who are weak, so that the strong can prosper.

Wow. You actually said it. I mean, do you even believe in that? It is not like there is any truth or even resemblance of truth in that.

idea

Question Everything
Uh? Are you really saying that you believe that "Atheism" or "Darwinism" motivated those people?

Many ppl believe so...

Master race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Claiming that the Nordic peoples were superior to all other races, the Nazis believed they were entitled to world domination"

Beginning of 1st chapter
-proposing the idea that there are variants of man
"He who wishes to decide whether man is the modified descendant of some pre-existing form, would probably first enquire whether man varies, however slightly, in bodily structure and in mental faculties; and if so, whether the variations are transmitted to his offspring in accordance with the laws which prevail with the lower animals."
Origin of Man, final paragraph of the Instinct chapter
-stating that the strongest in a species live, and the weakest die
"Finally, it may not be a logical deduction, but to my imagination it is far more satisfactory to look at such instincts as the young cuckoo ejecting its foster-brothers, ants making slaves, the larvae of ichneumonidae feeding within the live bodies of caterpillars, not as specially endowed or created instincts, but as small consequences of one general law leading to the advancement of all organic beings--namely, multiply, vary, let the strongest live and the weakest die."
First page, 1st chapter
-states that the variants could possibly be complete sub-species, not just variants
"It might also naturally be enquired whether man, like so many other animals, has given rise to varieties and sub-races, differing but slightly from each other, or to races differing so much that they must be classed as doubtful species?"
First page, 1st chapter
-wonders if a "race war" would be beneficial to mankind
"The enquirer would next come to the important point, whether man tends to increase at so rapid a rate, as to lead to occasional severe struggles for existence; and consequently to beneficial variations, whether in body or mind, being preserved, and injurious ones eliminated. Do the races or species of men, whichever term may be applied, encroach on and replace one another, so that some finally become extinct?"
1st page, 1st chapter
-answers YES to the previous question
"We shall see that all these questions, as indeed is obvious in respect to most of them, must be answered in the affirmative, in the same manner as with the lower animals."
Descent of Man, Chapter Six: On the Affinities and Genealogy of Man, On the Birthplace and Antiquity of Man
-dreams of a future for mankind when the black races of man, as well as the mountain gorilla of Africa, will hopefully become extinct, thus enhancing the chances for the evolutionary advancement of the more "civilized" races of man
-also states that both blacks and Aborigines occupy a sub-species between white Caucasians and Baboons
-he did not observe that they were "endangered species", he encouraged extinction
"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla."
Chapter 7
-states that he will describe the differences between the sub-species (races) of man
"It is not my intention here to describe the several so-called races of men; but I am about to inquire what is the value of the differences between them under a classificatory point of view, and how they have originated."
-then gives opinions from both sides of the debate
Descent, Chapter 7, p.347, Benton Edition

etc. etc. etc.

have to run, read ya later.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Society is being led down the dark garden path and the misleaders are godless and observe no morality;

Is it? Which society, when, where?

I'll grant the morality part, but we atheists are both a minority and underrepresented in leadership. Blaming us is at the very least odd.

their favourite kinds of fools are atheists, atheists who are being cunningly fooled by evil men at a crucial time in mankind's history when for our salvation "God" needs to be understood most clearly, not rejected.

What are you talking about?

All the logical arguments, circular reasoning, materialism and worldliness won't save you in the end from the consequences of your choice; only true wisdom can do that. There is a great difference between wisdom and knowledge, or science. And you won't come to understand this by means of this self-destructive and nihilistic belief, ideology and faith that men now call "atheism".

It is a good thing that what I call atheism is not self-destructive nor nihilistic then, I suppose.

I myself believe in a personal God, but that's what it is, personal; I am a non-theist in one sense; that I worship God in my heart, and not through scriptures, or rituals, or religious dogma. For me, this is the only kind of knowing that truly matters; the rest is wisdom to be attained.

Too bad you have such a slanted view of Atheism.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
What part of "individual murders" did you not understand?

ETA: For comparison, an individual murder with a religious motive would be Andrea Yates.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Mengistu, Bierut, Choibalsan, ...

the vid lists some ppl and what they had in common:

HowStuffWorks Videos "The Origin of Species: Social Darwinism and Eugenics"

it was not a "misinterpretation" though...

more Darwin quotes link
For the third time, I'm asking for individual cases, not genocide.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Atheists generally kill ppl because they believe in survival of the fittest. They see genocide as a way to advance the evolutionary chain, wipe out all who are weak, so that the strong can prosper.

Let me ask you something. Does it bother you at all to just make up lies about entire groups of people and spread them irresponsibly around the internet? Or are you just completely insane?

Here's a tip for you. If you want to know what atheists think, ask atheists.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I did not include Hitler on the list of mass-murdering atheists. I agree, his religious beliefs were strange, he was actually a Jew himself.

Also, Bigfoot is threatening cities in the Northwest, and there is a Loch Ness monster in the Edinburgh zoo.

I'm going with "delusional."

Wotan

Strange, I don't know any atheists IRL who support legalized mass murder... But I bet we have some here on RF :D

*Looks at Revoltingest and Father Heathen*

Nonsense. They are pikers compared to ME!

Why just this morning I killed millions hundreds of millions in fact. (At least that is what the label on the mouthwash said.:D)

Hey, it makes more sense than killing for survival of the fittest. I wonder if has occurred to Idea that if we really acted on that motive we wouldn't be using anti-biotics at all.

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

You seem to enjoy your jokes almost as much as I do.