• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists are not religiously educated

questfortruth

It sounds like people consider your remarks to be inflammatory, in some way, for you to get so regularly banned..
This is not indicative of being Christian.
Is extremely consistent and serious Christian a fanatic? If yes, here is the problem of the world around a fundamentalist like me. For example, the ban from American Mathematical Society. Why? I was spamming them with my papers because they were rejecting them without giving me referee report. But I was so sure that I am not stupid, so I believed in validity of my papers.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
My Church believes that Jesus Christ was hero enough to defeat Original Sin.
That’s specific to your church, though
There exists a wide world of religious thought outside of that.
So again, coming across as a bit uneducated about religious matters

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Atheists are very well religiously educated. They did a study on Christianity, World Religions, and Religion in Daily Life (among Jews, Christians and atheists). My church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, knew the most about Christianity. Jews knew the most about world religion. Atheists knew the most about in daily life and overall.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Is extremely consistent and serious Christian a fanatic? If yes, here is the problem of the world around a fundamentalist like me.

Few other Christians are comfortable with fundamentalism. Atheists tend to group all fundamentalists together, what ever their fath. Fundamentalism leaves no space for reason or correction.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Atheists are very well religiously educated. They did a study on Christianity, World Religions, and Religion in Daily Life (among Jews, Christians and atheists). My church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, knew the most about Christianity. Jews knew the most about world religion. Atheists knew the most about in daily life and overall.

That is most likely true. But there's are many exceptions. But the more fundamental a church, the more narrow it's followers understanding, and the less it encourages individual study and thought.
The more liberal a church or member the more likely, they are to accept what others might see as heracy.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I might counter the thread subject by suggesting that far too many religious people aren't educated in science, logic, reason, epistemology, and so on. But so what? Nobody is forcing you to actually learn anything.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Is extremely consistent and serious Christian a fanatic? If yes, here is the problem of the world around a fundamentalist like me.
Yes. But fortunately most Christian extremists live in secular nations and secular laws keep you all in line. Still you have your share of actors, like paul Hill and Scott Roeder, who murdered abortion doctors. Roeder murdered Tiller in his church on a Sunday morning. Can you believe that?

At least you're not like extremists like from other religions (I won't name them, no point in embarassing them online) who hijack planes and fly them into office buildings. But this is what religious people can do if not held accountable by secular laws.

For example, the ban from American Mathematical Society. Why? I was spamming them with my papers because they were rejecting them without giving me referee report. But I was so sure that I am not stupid, so I believed in validity of my papers.
No offense, but many of your threads and posts are rampant with simlpe factual errors. Look at this thread, you are dead wrong. A little homework could have helped you avoid this embarrassment. If you make simple errors like this, well your math might not add up.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Concepts.

Humans wisdom I think. I theorise.

God ..G O.D in heavens is GOOD.

My concept my health my creation human my spirit human my life human is my conscious awareness human.

No evil. No sin. I'm not a sin K hole...a thesis nothing begins a reaction as a small place must be caused in mass of earth God...origin of all sin. A conversion. Exact. Jesus is ground position first of man's not suns dust.

Told.

No man is God.

How and why evil science opened up as their origin science new sin K holes. Thesis philosophy how to convert conversion..sion fusion fission. Men who agreed.

We said they thought on behalf on evil...not were evil.

My father said. When first technology caused the ancient old nuclear release. It was in the heavens by sun UFO the cross. Isn't anything like a man's controlled nuclear small mass reaction.

As the sun by mass broke space Infinities pressures origin law.

He taught you exactly. Men of science care less. Greed... they want and not need science.

Father said men taught you the earth is planet stone ark holy twelve. One year equates O the circle. A circuit. Space travel by O owner all earth mass as an invention.

Time isn't the sun circuit it's earths gas one of sacrifice above. Now sun dusts burning fuel in void. Is so no more gas gets sacrificed.

Or UFO sun ark says we all die burnt to death.

You ignore your own holy fathers first spiritual advice. Told you do.

Pre warned they gathered grains animals food. Pre warned knew. Water already naturally owned wells underground. They Fled taking animals and entered gods earth stone ark to survive nuclear holocaust.

Tunnel system below in earths mass that the origin sun ark has bored and tunnelled.

It's why two types of nuclear caused mutated biology lived on earth after. Those who entered earths ark tunnels survivors now and those who remained above in flood...evaporation conditions and fallout.

Told you exactly. Humans who remained above died out of DNA. Totally eradicated. New human life emerged from ark tunnels.

You interpreted the advice only how you wanted it interpreted owning a pre wanted theory. Motivated lying.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Is extremely consistent and serious Christian a fanatic? If yes, here is the problem of the world around a fundamentalist like me. For example, the ban from American Mathematical Society. Why? I was spamming them with my papers because they were rejecting them without giving me referee report. But I was so sure that I am not stupid, so I believed in validity of my papers.
Do they charge you to submit a paper? You probably did get several reports before they started to say "Oh, him again:rolleyes:" They simply do not have time to deal with every person that thinks he has a discovery but clearly does not.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
DISCLAIMER: I did not say that all atheists had no religious education. So, do not ban me this time, please.

Atheists claim that there is neither Absolute Good
nor Evil. But it is absurd; if there is no
perfect good, it is evil. And if there is no evil,
it is ideal good.
Christians, Mary Christmas (the old calendar celebrates it on the 7th of January).

There is no pure evil. Pure evil cannot exist. Pure good can exist. There is no such thing as pure poison. The amount of actual poison in rat poison is 0.1 %.

Original sin is being destroyed when person receives the holy baptism in the building of the Church. I am talking about my faith only.
Atheists as a group are more religiously educated than the average american.

"Atheists and agnostics know more about religion than most other religious groups, while people who identify as “nothing in particular” are among the least knowledgeable. "..."Atheists (and to a lesser extent, agnostics) are on a par with Catholics and Protestants in correctly answering questions about Catholicism and Protestantism."
Among religious ‘nones,’ atheists and agnostics know the most about religion.

Here is a religious knowledge test. I got 15/15. See how well you do:
U.S. Religious Knowledge Quiz

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
A correction in the core of your belief leads to atheism. The atheists in Europe came from Christian parents of the Middle Age.

A correction is something that removes error.
Atheism is not built on error. Churches that resist the movement towards truth or the correction of error, lead to loss of membership.

In this world change is inevitable. This is neither good nor bad. However it leads to an ever increasing depth of knowledge.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Being intelligent is not necessarily the same as being wise.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
See post #18

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If theists. Any human who uses a humans thinking capability thinks upon information.

First it's with other humans. Mutual life by sex the baby to adult human...baby your adult life's creator. Life as your equal.

Baby human immaculately creates the adult human not by sex. Heavens body support allows life to continue as biology for C 100 years self survival.

Baby lifes biology owned all reasons for adult cell life survival as long as you ate food and drank holy water. Life.

Exact place I'm wise. As I'm seeing. I'm observing only.

I don't pretend I know anything else for human only behaviours. Cult behaviour not any type of mutual family benefit.

The cult benefit is behaviours only rulrs and agreed behaviours within the group. If you don't conform you are bullied or ostracised.

Historic if family a natural group ostracised you..
you died without family. Self survival is difficult.

How cult behaviours human beneficial did a self gain by their rules. Not about existing. Only about a group behaviour and isn't proven as life's wisdom.

Wisdom is humans mutually aware of self notified dangers. That only because the elder human understood by self life's witness.

Such as only when a bright burning star approaching earth is seen first then wanders past earth is life on earth saved.

The wise witness.

Thank goodness ice and winter existed to keep life biology small cell alive and not blasted into gods fall giant attack devil mowing crop circles.

As once that review scorched burnt and bared naked our earths body. Nature garden life was removed.

Wisdom. Survival of biologies family is first. Not any ceremony.