• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

mickiel

Atheism is a Calibration of Nothing, to Calibrate from an orgin of Nothing, into a math of something. And then add to it as many humans who are interested in the nothing. It was actually " Two people" who created the theory of evoution, one of them just saw the truth and discredited his own theory, he was pushed into the nothing in history. Swept under the rug by the great movement of this Nothing.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

mickiel

No, but I got you arguing with me. quote

Then the arguement is ended, I will no longer respond to you, this is my last.

And no, nobody is listening to you.

. I'm a lot smarter than you.

I am satisfied with the numbers on my threads.

Since you are smarter than I, then I am sure you willnot mind me ignoring you from now on.

Yet, I wish you Peace on your journey.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Atheism is a Calibration of Nothing, to Calibrate from an orgin of Nothing, into a math of something. And then add to it as many humans who are interested in the nothing. It was actually " Two people" who created the theory of evoution, one of them just saw the truth and discredited his own theory, he was pushed into the nothing in history. Swept under the rug by the great movement of this Nothing.

You're not even trying to make sense any more, are you?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I am satisfied with the numbers on my threads.

Since you are smarter than I, then I am sure you willnot mind me ignoring you from now on.

Yet, I wish you Peace on your journey.

Why is it that you always have to cut my posts down whenever you're quoting them? Is that because the things you cut are things you cannot respond to?

Not that you'll answer those questions. As long as you've been posting I doubt you've even attempting to actually answer a single other poster's questions in any way.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Your presuppositions make no sense, Mickiel. Sentence by sentence: Athiests are not enthralled with anything, they just don't believe in God. Athiesm is not a "great movement" and athiests don't expect it to lead to anything. Most athiests do not feel deprived, 'deep down'. If they 'thirst for nourishment it wouldn't occurr to them to sate this with atheism.

Atheism has no "job" or agenda. It's simply a disbelief in God.
Atheism has no tricks, nor any need for them. Atheists don't seek to "remove respect for God." Athiests pay no attention to God.

You seem to think atheism is some sort of movement; that atheists have some sort of belief they wish to spread or some social agenda they wish to accomplish. This is ridiculous.

Does your own disbelief in Thor or the tooth fairy lead you to some agenda? Does it fulfil some deap seated need or thirst for meaning? Are you enthralled by your a-Thorism? Do you actively try to sow disrespect for Him? Do you see your disbelief as a movement?
Of course you don't. Thor never crosses your mind despite you're disbelieve in Him. God is to athiests as the tooth fairy is to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

mickiel

Your presuppositions make no sense, Mickiel. Does your own disbelief in Thor or the tooth fairy lead you to some agenda?.

They make perfect sense to me, and I hold no intrest in the use of Myths to prove a point, I don't use them to support my points. My sense of things do not need the eyes of others to see it, only mine. I see what I am talking about, and I see many things comming, that are just in embryo now. Many things I discuss simply has yet to occur, but my mind is already there. My Consciousness extends to more than just this present world, thats just one reason why I can see God as real.

Many things about God have simply yet to occur, but thats why I like the bible, it extends my view beyond the present things that others are stuck on. Our Consciousness was not made to be " Stuck on things", our minds are a great gift, and the Nothing is trying to steal that gift and pervert it. I couldcareless who I am making sense to, that is of no concern to me.

Let the truth fall where it may, the lies are already falling. Humanity deserves the Truth, in my view, even though it makes no sense to them now.

Peace.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Mickiel, you've just talked complete and utter ************ for 3 pages. Do you have anything of real substance to say? Which has any accuracy at all for that matter?

mickiel

Mickiel, you've just talked complete and utter ************ for 3 pages. Do you have anything of real substance to say? Which has any accuracy at all for that matter?

Well like I always answer to those who comment as you do, why are you reading it? If its nonsense, why are you taking the time to read the 3 pages? I wouldnot read nonsense from others, why do they then read it from me, and then ask me why I am writting it? I think thats the real nonsense; people who read nonsense and ask why it was written.

The educational beginning of the modernday expression of the " Nothing", came from two co-founders of the theory of Evolution, Charles Darwin, and Alfred Russell Wallace. Wallace eventually saw the nothing for what it was and relented on the theory as being false. The Nothing then swept him under the pages of history.

And tommorrow I will go into that.

Peace.

Peacewise

No, but I got you arguing with me...
You reveal your intention.

And no, nobody is listening to you.
For this to be correct ImmortalFlame you would need to speak accurately for everybody and you do not, I am listening to what mickiel has to post. You are also listening to mickiel, reject his words all you like that is your choice but you are still listening in this thread, a person cannot respond as you have to mickiel without listening to him.

Well you'd do much worse than try listening to me for once. I'm a lot smarter than you.
Hubris.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well like I always answer to those who comment as you do, why are you reading it? If its nonsense, why are you taking the time to read the 3 pages? I wouldnot read nonsense from others, why do they then read it from me, and then ask me why I am writting it? I think thats the real nonsense; people who read nonsense and ask why it was written.

The educational beginning of the modernday expression of the " Nothing", came from two co-founders of the theory of Evolution, Charles Darwin, and Alfred Russell Wallace. Wallace eventually saw the nothing for what it was and relented on the theory as being false. The Nothing then swept him under the pages of history.
Peace.
I wasn't aware Darwin and Wallace were theologins.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Well like I always answer to those who comment as you do, why are you reading it? If its nonsense, why are you taking the time to read the 3 pages?

In the (vain) hope that it would somehow become more coherent and clear as I progressed. Sadly not.

The educational beginning of the modernday expression of the " Nothing", came from two co-founders of the theory of Evolution, Charles Darwin, and Alfred Russell Wallace.

Stop equating atheism with evolution. Atheism was around long before the theory of biological evolution, sustained on philosophical grounds, for example the Ancient Greek philosopher Democritus.

Wallace eventually saw the nothing for what it was and relented on the theory as being false.

Yes, where exactly did you find testimony that Wallace turned his back on biological evolution?

mickiel

In the (vain) hope that it would somehow become more coherent and clear as I progressed. Sadly not.

quote]

Then be on your way and stop asking me questions. Is that coherent enough for you? Go ask your questions from those you respect.

Peace.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Yes, where exactly did you find testimony that Wallace turned his back on biological evolution?

I want to know that as well. For that matter, I want to know what difference it would make even if true.

It is not as if Evolution was a matter of faith, after all. Even assuming that Wallace "doubted" it at some point, that would be just as unimportant as if Galileo or Newton had "doubted" gravity. The facts stand by themselves.

mickiel

One less Atheist to pester me, I am more at Peace.

Atheist have a need to pester those who do not think " The Nothing." I think " The Something", I know Something made us, something designed us, something happened that started all this.

The mind of the Nothing, the servants of the Nothing, would have us believe that out of the nothing, came an explosion, and the result of that explosion of the nothing, came some kind of matter and chemical, which somehow over time, produced a human mind that had a human body. Thus, something far LESS in intelligence and importance, created our great intelligence. So we came from something that was not even greater than ourselves- the Nothing!

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

mickiel

I want to know that as well. For that matter, I want to know what difference it would make even if true.

It is not as if Evolution was a matter of faith, after all. Even assuming that Wallace "doubted" it at some point, that would be just as unimportant as if Galileo or Newton had "doubted" gravity. The facts stand by themselves.

Your a confessed Wiki junkie, look Wallace up there for yourself.

Peace.

mickiel

Peace.

The very co-founder of the therory of evolution saw that his theory was based on " The Nothing." But the nothing had gather too much quicksteam, and Wallace couldnot stop it. Atheism grabbed on to it and ran with it, another way to push belief in God into the nothing. Atheism was one of the powers that pushed the theory of evolution.

And it still is pushing it, as I am destined to push against the Nothing.

Peace.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Peace.

What, you want me to do your own homework, while at the same time you keep insulting and libeling the group I am a part of?

Is _that_ what your belief in God taught you? Really?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The very co-founder of the therory of evolution saw that his theory was based on " The Nothing." But the nothing had gather too much quicksteam, and Wallace couldnot stop it. Atheism grabbed on to it and ran with it, another way to push belief in God into the nothing. Atheism was one of the powers that pushed the theory of evolution.

And it still is pushing it, as I am destined to push against the Nothing.

Peace.

Do you have any sources, or are you just making that up out of thin air?

Are you even aware of why exactly we talk about Darwin so much and so little about Wallace, despite both having reached much the same conclusions? Odds are that you will be disappointed in that the reality doesn't match your fantasies.