• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Atheism is neglect of the uninvetible outcome, which nearly everyone can sense within their inner being. That sense, which senses God. We just know that one day hes going to " Pop up on the scene", and settle this mess. Or these things we are not totally aware of. That thing, that thought on the inner surface of your conscious inquiry. Is there really a God?
This is not only alie, but your personal opinoin. I do not sense that there may be a god. I do sense however the load of B.S. that comes from religion and tend to question it.....
You consider it, because you sense it may be true.
No I considerate because people like you say it's true, and have been using scare tactics to make us consider it. I have never felt an omnipotent presence in a single molecule of mine...
That inner sense, that knawing question, is within itself evidence of God, and its in you! Knawing at you. Digging into you. It can be brushed off, denied, even illusioned into somethingelse,

But it never goes away, never is complettely put to rest.

And I want to go into why.

Peace.

So simple minded, it's easy to see as humans we are creatures of curiosity. God was created to explain what our ancestors could not explain. All religious ideas, symbols and traditions can be traced back to astrological allegories from pre-Christian times. As you can tell with technology those things are being proven wrong slowly but surely. For example our placement in the universe...... I mean how could your "god" get that wrong, anyways god is not something we all feel. It's metaphor for the lack of knowledge we had to soothe our true worthlessness.....

mickiel

Atheism is the nothing because it offers nothing, comes from nothing, and its future is nothing. All about nothing! The future of Atheism is to cancel itself out.

Peace.