• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

mickiel

I find it interesting that humanity can become so entralled with things that are really Nothing. How great movements of Nothing can literally sweep thousands of us up into it and carry us away in its dream, dreams that are full of hot air that leads to nothing. Like looking for wells without water, we reach out and grab what looks like it is nourishing, because deep down inside we thrist for that nourishment, because we are deprived. We hunger for true meaning. And then habitually look to nothing to fill that meaning.

When it becomes hard to believe in anything, it becomes easier to believe in nothing.

And I want to go into the " Represenitive of the Nothing."

Peace.

mickiel

Nothing is really two words;" No Thing." Meaning not anything, which is how Atheist would like you to feel about God, not anything, because thats how they feel, its just Nothing there, and they are spreading " The Nothing." That which is non-existant. They want you to believe that the world was created out of Nothing. Really its an illusion, to reduce something to Nothing, but humanity is embracing illusion, because of the hunger.

The Job of Atheism, and it is a Job, is to make God a being of no importance, a nobody or a nonentity. To reduce him to Nothing. To make God that which is without quantity or magnitude, to make him zero or naught. And then to teach that we all came from that nothing. And will return to it.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

mickiel

The trick of Atheism is to reduce something to Nothing. Take the meaning of the Something, and transfer that meaning into the Nothing. To remove respect from God and make God " Not at All." Or make him Nothing. Its rerally making our past nothing, making our future nothing, and getting this nothing into our present.

This " Great Nothingness" is the skeletor frame of Atheism. To make God utter insignificant, nonexistant and worthless. And then try to take that corpse and give it a life of its own. No Thing to it. To show us that this Great Life was " Nothing, like we expected."

Peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Yet more utter nonsense from the world's leading purveyor of nonsense.

This is the fourth thread you've started about bashing atheism and making horrible generalities about the purpose and function of atheism. If you ask me, you're just insecure. Since you clearly know next to nothing about atheism, I think it's a safe bet this insecurity comes from your ignorance of it, and the fear that develops from that lack of understanding.

mickiel

Yet more utter nonsense from the world's leading purveyor of nonsense.

This is the fourth thread you've started about bashing atheism and making horrible generalities about the purpose and function of atheism. If you ask me, you're just insecure. Since you clearly know next to nothing about atheism, I think it's a safe bet this insecurity comes from your ignorance of it, and the fear that develops from that lack of understanding.

How many God bashing threads are there? How many others have started way more than I? Are you counting those threads also? How many horrible generalitys must we endure about our God? And why are you suggesting that its NOT Goose and Gander, or whats fair game for going after God, is fair game for going after Atheism?

And I lead this world in " Nothing", Atheism is the worlds leader of the Nothing.

And I want to continue on that.

Peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
How many God bashing threads are there? How many others have started way more than I? Are you counting those threads also? How many horrible generalitys must we endure about our God? And why are you suggesting that its NOT Goose and Gander, or whats fair game for going after God, is fair game for going after Atheism?
Very few "God bashing" threads exist, and even those few will mostly be started by different posters. As I've told you before, you'd be hard-pressed to find a single person, such as yourself, making four threads in a very small space of time about a single topic. Let alone a single topic you are clearly misinformed on - and incapable of actually discussing.

And I lead this world in " Nothing", Atheism is the worlds leader of the Nothing.
Try making sense.

mickiel

Atheism suggest that " Nothing will change things." That from their great Nothing, has come Life and Change. That additional things have come from, and will continue to come from, their " Absolute Zero." That zero is the orgin of measurement, that Nothing is the point from which all kinds of measurements have evolved, that " Nonentity produced entity."

Peace.

mickiel

Very few "God bashing" threads exist, and even those few will mostly be started by different posters. As I've told you before, you'd be hard-pressed to find a single person, such as yourself, making four threads in a very small space of time about a single topic. Let alone a single topic you are clearly misinformed on - and incapable of actually discussing.

Try making sense.

Hard pressed to find one, you have got to be kidding, Yosef the Heretic stares you in the face, count his threads.

Peace.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
12114405642971.gif

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Hard pressed to find one, you have got to be kidding, Yosef the Heretic stares you in the face, count his threads.

I can't find a single thread started by him that is needlessly attacking or making any uninformed assumptions about anything - and most of them are about encouraging discussion. Yours, on the other hand, are just a platform for your poorly informed and self-important opinions.

mickiel

Atheism suggest that " Nothing will change things." That from their great Nothing, has come Life and Change. That additional things have come from, and will continue to come from, their " Absolute Zero." That zero is the orgin of measurement, that Nothing is the point from which all kinds of measurements have evolved, that " Nonentity produced entity."

Peace.

Atheism is a " Calibration of Nothing", to take nothing and adjust it over time to eventually become something. When the root of the arguement is nothing, all that can at you is wind.

And much of humanity has " Gone with the Wind."

Peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Atheism is a " Calibration of Nothing", to take nothing and adjust it over time to eventually become something. When the root of the arguement is nothing, all that can at you is wind.

Atheism is not an "argument". Atheism is a singular position on a singular subject - I'm so tired of telling you that.

Last edited:

mickiel

I can't find a single thread started by him that is needlessly attacking or making any uninformed assumptions about anything - and most of them are about encouraging discussion. Yours, on the other hand, are just a platform for your poorly informed and self-important opinions.

I am nothing like him, but I start nowhere near as many threads as he does, which was my point. I am not hard pressed to find others who do that here.

And if my platform is " Poorly informed", why do you keep getting on it?

Peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I am nothing like him, but I start nowhere near as many threads as he does, which was my point. I am not hard pressed to find others who do that here.
:facepalm:

My point was that very few people start was many threads about a single subject in a very small timeframe that show nothing but ill-informed opinions and refuse any kind of discussion.

And if my platform is " Poorly informed", why do you keep getting on it?
Because I keep having to knock you off.

mickiel

Atheism is not an "argument". Atheist is a singular position on a singular subject - I'm so tired of telling you that.

Then why not tell it to your fellow Atheist who make it an arguement here each day.

And start with yourself, you are not exculded from arguing about it.

Peace.

mickiel

:facepalm:

Because I keep having to knock you off.

Knock me off, you actually believe that you can put me off subject, or off track? You think that what you say, changes what I say? You think people are listening to me, because of people like you?

Like I told you before, you think a lot about yourself.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to me. I stand, and you cannot knock me down. I mean you can try, or delude yourself into believing that you have some effect on me. I couldcareless what you do.

Peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Knock me off, you actually believe that you can put me off subject, or off track? You think that what you say, changes what I say? You think people are listening to me, because of people like you?
No, but I got you arguing with me. That's a lot better and more productive than what you usually do - continually quoting yourself and making wild assertions while everybody ignores you.

And no, nobody is listening to you.

Like I told you before, you think a lot about yourself.
You, on the other hand, don't seem to care much about yourself.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to me. I stand, and you cannot knock me down. I mean you can try, or delude yourself into believing that you have some effect on me. I couldcareless what you do.
Well you'd do much worse than try listening to me for once. I'm a lot smarter than you.