• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

atheism and death

Faithofchristian

I think you are reading it through biblical glasses; the story I remember never mentioned Satan

Maybe had you back up to Genesis 6:2--"The son's of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose"

Who exactly do you suppose those sons of God are ?
They are the fallen angels of Satan's. Which took wives of men.which produce hybrids human beings.

atanu

Premium Member
To our bodies? They rot. But you knew that.

To our consciousness? It dissipates. Sort of like a candle flame being blown out.

That is an apt example. True, a single flame blows out, but does its source also go out? What about the information gathered by a flame? What happens to that? Does that vanish or can that come about again as a different flame?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Nope not at all, God gave Satan enough time to turn away from his wicked way.
But as it is Satan chosen to stay in his wickedness. Therefore Satan brought his own destruction upon himself.
The same with people, God gives each and everyone the choice to follow that which is right, but as it is, alot of people choses to stay in their wickedness.
So they bring their own destruction upon themselves.

Gods total killings in the bible only
Actually numbered 2,476,633
Including an estimate of unnumbered 25,000,000

Satans total killing in all abrahamic scriptures
Actually numbered 10
Including an estimate of unnumbered 60

According to the bible, the abrahamic god is responsible fir 135 killing sprees.

From the book Drunk With Blood: God's killings in the Bible

ChristineM

Premium Member
Maybe had you back up to Genesis 6:2--"The son's of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose"

They are the fallen angels of Satan's. Which took wives of men.which produce hybrids human beings.

Eh?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The question is, Who exactly caused the death toll in the Bible ?
Who was it, that lead a third of the angels in heaven in rebellion against God ?
Who is it that leads mankind in their rebellion against God ?
Why Satan of course, then Satan's death toll is far greater.

For every sin and wickedness, Satan is right there behind it.
So the death toll in the Bible can be and will be at the hands of Satan's.
I'm getting an "I hurt you because you make me hurt you" vibe from your post.

And ultimately, behind Satan is God, no?

Faithofchristian

Gods total killings in the bible only
Actually numbered 2,476,633
Including an estimate of unnumbered 25,000,000

Satans total killing in all abrahamic scriptures
Actually numbered 10
Including an estimate of unnumbered 60

According to the bible, the abrahamic god is responsible fir 135 killing sprees.

From the book Drunk With Blood: God's killings in the Bible

Your still wrong, seeing have no idea who caused all those killings to happen.

Altfish

Veteran Member

I thought God only had one son, Jesus.

Faithofchristian

Im working from the bible, how about you?

Well if your working from the bible, then you would know, that God does nothing, unless provoked into doing something.
Just like Satan, Satan does things, which provoks God to counter act, that which Satan is causing.

Ok you say God killed alot of people, Now the question is.
Who exactly were those people, that God had killed or killed in the old testament scriptures bible ?

You do know, they were not fully human beings, they were half human and half terrestrial beings. which became hybrids, half human and half terrestrial beings Giants,
some were as tall as 36 feet tall and some even taller.

Numbers 13:33-- 33 "And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight"

Genesis 6:4---"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown"

These Giants being the hybrid terrestrial beings Giants. Half human and half terrestrial beings Giants.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Well if your working from the bible, then you would know, that God does nothing, unless provoked into doing something.
Just like Satan, Satan does things, which provoks God to counter act, that which Satan is causing.

Ok you say God killed alot of people, Now the question is.
Who exactly were those people, that God had killed or killed in the old testament scriptures bible ?

You do know, they were not fully human beings, they were half human and half terrestrial beings. which became hybrids, half human and half terrestrial beings Giants,
some were as tall as 36 feet tall and some even taller.

Numbers 13:33-- 33 "And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight"

Genesis 6:4---"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown"

These Giants being the hybrid terrestrial beings Giants. Half human and half terrestrial beings Giants.

Your interpretation is noted. So who provoked your god into creating earth? And its inhabitants? I cant wait to see what you have to say about that.

You want names and addresses? What does it matter who they were, they were killed by god.

Please provide genetic evidence that those people killed were not human

Yes, yes, i have read the Bible, several times, what have these verses to do with murdering 25 million people?

Faithofchristian

Your interpretation is noted. So who provoked your god into creating earth? And its inhabitants? I cant wait to see what you have to say about that.

You want names and addresses? What does it matter who they were, they were killed by god.

Yes, yes, i have read the Bible, several times, what have these verses to do with murdering 25 million people?

It makes alot of difference who they were.

Well if your working from the bible, then it shouldn't take much for you to figure that out.
Well your wrong again, those were not 25 million people. Those were hybrids not people.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Not at all, Satan in his rebellion against God, caused alot of things to happen, which caused God to react accordingly to what Satan caused and did.
But you do think that God created Satan, right? So just as you trace the evils of other to Satan, you trace Satan to God, no?

Faithofchristian

I don't know if you got my post, but click on this site and then scroll down, if you like to read more about the giant Nephilim

Bloodlines of the Nephilim – A Biblical Study

Faithofchristian

But you do think that God created Satan, right? So just as you trace the evils of other to Satan, you trace Satan to God, no?

Nope, your wrong, God did not create Satan, God created Lucifer and then Lucifer rebelled against God and then God change Lucifer's name to Satan the Devil.

But from the day Lucifer was created he was good, and then after a matter of time had pass, then Lucifer begun to think evil thoughts, unto which lead Lucifer to lead a third of the angels with him in his rebellion against God.

Satan's wickedness came by himself.