• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask YmirGF whatever you want...

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Zsr1973 said:
Alright. At the beginning of the bible it says "in the beginning God created..". In the beginning would suggest that the beginning had already begun when he started his creating. Like "In the summer" would suggest that something took place after summer had begun. So at what stage of the "beginning" did God begin creating and who started the original creation?
Well I see there is no beating around the bush with you, unless per chance it is a a small burning bush. My best advice with questions of this nature is to try to understand that time as we know it, does not exist. Physics bears me out here so try to understand. There was no imagined "beginning" nor will there be some imagined "end". Therefore there is no beginning point for some self acclaimed god to point at as ground zero.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
YmirGF said:
It is difficult to say how great the impact of the Bardo Thodol has had on this lump of flesh. When I first read it ... 32 years ago now... it was just what the doctor ordered. I don't think I will ever forget the first descriptions of the Dharma Kaya, as those descriptions matched my experience perfectly. Not to mention Og Min. (I tend to rename the "My Computer" icon to "Og min", to this day.

Om mani padme hum also made a huge impact on me. It is a bit different repeating the phrase/chant when one understands their meaning and intent. I figure I am a reincarnated Tibetan monk of some kind... and yes, I am serious, LOL. Needless to say that Tibet is not a real nice place to be these days so it is not a huge surprise to take a birth outside that geographical region. And yes, I believe in reincarnation, just not in a standard LINEAR version of reincarnation. Non-linear Reincarnation perhaps?

Of course this isn't much a surprise seeing that your views on life-death-rebirth closely matches mine. I understand how silly it might seem to others when you revealed your guess that you once were a Tibetan monk of some kind...........I have always yearned for Tibet since I could remember, even as a child when I heard the name, it felt like home. And yet, if anyone were to ask me if I would go there for a vacation or holiday, I'd tell them, "Hell, NO!" :D

Everything about Tibetan culture, and especially how my direction has gone in my Buddhist practice, speaks a silent and powerful language to me that always leaves me aching for the homeland. The further I go in my studies, the more my suspicions are confirmed that I, too, once walked, chanted, prayed, and practiced my meditations where you once were.

I realize this is not a question. I am sharing my musings with you.

Peace,
Mystic

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
MysticSang'ha said:
Of course this isn't much a surprise seeing that your views on life-death-rebirth closely matches mine. I understand how silly it might seem to others when you revealed your guess that you once were a Tibetan monk of some kind...........I have always yearned for Tibet since I could remember, even as a child when I heard the name, it felt like home. And yet, if anyone were to ask me if I would go there for a vacation or holiday, I'd tell them, "Hell, NO!" :D

No, Tibet is not especially high on my tourist destination list. I do know exactly what you mean though Heather. There is a steady and incessant "pull" coming from Tibet, that has always captured my imagination. One can almost smell the rancid Yak butter and feel the prayer wheels flying in the wind. I can almost feel the cold burning almost like heat. Cold crisp January nights with a bit of wind are without a doubt my favorite times. Everything is so quiet under a new bed of cool snow. I actually use this feeling sort of like a meditation when I am very warm. Oddly, it works more often than most would appreciate.

MysticSang'ha said:
Everything about Tibetan culture, and especially how my direction has gone in my Buddhist practice, speaks a silent and powerful language to me that always leaves me aching for the homeland. The further I go in my studies, the more my suspicions are confirmed that I, too, once walked, chanted, prayed, and practiced my meditations where you once were.

Mine is a slightly different kettle of fish. For me there is just an affinity... a natural predelection towards this simpler way of living. It is not something I have to give a great deal of thought to before I can feel the wind blasting my senses raw.[/quote]

MysticSang'ha said:
I realize this is not a question. I am sharing my musings with you.
Musings are good, as long as one does not get attached to the experience being mused. :)

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
What connection or role, through you or in general, do you see personal mysticism having in the wider world? Is there anything you've written or like reading that resembles the core of what motivates you? What are you struggling to understand or work with at the moment?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
finalfrogo said:
Do you think the universe is objective, subjective, unknownable, or some combination of one of these?
A short, very interesting question. I do NOT pretend to have the right answers.

A combo of all three.

Is the universe unknowable? No. However, there are aspects of reality that cannot be translated into physical three dimensional terms. In that sense, there are aspects of inner experience that CANNOT be described as there is no physical reference point to draw an analogy or metaphor from! It isn't a case of being unknowable, but rather, it is a case of not being describable! It is because it is indescribable that it MUST be experienced subjectively, first hand. Then you "Grok" it.

As the Buddhists will tell you, I say also, you must strip away the preconception about reality in order to perceive reality AS IT IS. I cannot stress enough that once you get past THINKING how things ought to be... you begin to see things as they in fact might actually be.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Scarlett Wampus said:
What connection or role, through you or in general, do you see personal mysticism having in the wider world?

I have no clear idea how I personally fit into the game. I sense I have a role but I am not inclined to conjecture what that role might be. I guess my main role is to help to demystify it all for people. There are altered states of consciousness and I will patiently remind folks of this until I suck in my last breath. The other nugget I will never stop telling people is that they do not need to listen to me, as they need only to listen to their inner selves and before too long they will get the picture.

I guess ideally I would like to put a happy face on mysticism in general with a special interest in inner experience. The point the two converge is where perception meets reality. As long as you do not accept your perceptions as "engraved in stone" and remain flexible to reasoning them out, you will begin to understand how thoughts and beliefs ultimately form the world that is experienced. Ultimately you will take greater care with that which you "think" in the first place. At the end of the road you will begin to sense the unbridled energy that forms those thoughts and beliefs... if you are honest with yourself and reality, that is.

Scarlett Wampus said:
Is there anything you've written or like reading that resembles the core of what motivates you?

There is no way to put icing on this cupcake. You see, my friend, the core of what motivates me resides in the knowledge of what I am. "I" am a personality energy essence that is ensconsed within a physical environment. Now tell me this, why would I waste my time reading about something I can grasp directly? Why sit inside and read about all the wonderful birds there are when I can go outside and look for myself?

In larger terms, and also in terms of altered states of awareness, I can do just that. I close my eyes and I see something that resembles the sun. It has been there a very long time now, so it is a rather unlikely candidate for an illusion. If it is an illusion it is certainly a highly entertaining illusion and one I have learned a great deal from regardless of the fact of its legitimacy or delusion.

I certainly could grasp the rope of delusion and deceit and tell you I have had so-called "revelations" from "god" and that you really ought to listen to me, as I am his holy messenger. Um... but that has been done and it would be as unseemly now as it was back then. After all, you have no inside information and have either to accept my declaration or deny. Who is to say if I am on the level or not? If I am right, it is not like "god" is going to let you in on the secret.

I am coming to the conclusion that people WANT it all layed out in black and white for them. It is so much easier to pick up a book and go "Ahhh, Option 3 is correct!" Neat. No thinking involved. I guess people have a hard time grasping something that is remarkably simple to do, and they want it more pat and complex. I guess also that they want answers that fall in line with their own preconception about how reality should behave regardless of how it is inclined to behave.

Scarlett Wampus said:
What are you struggling to understand or work with at the moment?
Are you sure you want to know?
Backburner issues:
1) How much of our childhood modes of behavior do we take with us into adulthood. (IE. A quivering lip at age 4 might make people crumble. A quivering lip at age 40 might generate a contemptuous comment.) So, how much do we really change our methods of "getting our way" as we grow up? I suspect that it is less than we might expect.

2) Is the Jewish name of god, phoneticaly, meant as a name or actually as a mantra?

"EE AH OO EH" - when you focus on the Christ and chant this chant in a 'sing-song' fashion letting the sounds echo and morph while retaining their original syllable, after about 20 minutes it is a pretty neat experience, I have my doubts that this is actually a name... but is in fact a mantra of sorts. For more info... (Note: The website is not intended as a definitive reference on the words.)

3) I am also researching early religion and shamanism to define the point when Matriarical societies became almost instantly Patriarical societies. We followed Mother Goddess images for an awefully long time and then there was a relatively sudden shift away from that thinking. I am tantilized as to WHY that would occur. What happened so long ago that forced women into a second class role... especially when she was the top gun prior to this point? What events occurred that gave rise to notions of Original Sin, Adam and Eve and our alleged "Fall from Grace". I am not sure what happened, but the effects of that/those event(s) are still rippling through our world even today. We have one account, two is you count Islam, of how the story goes... but is that not written from the viewpoint of those who succeeded in ripping power away from the Matriarical leaders? Women have endured so much if all this was was a case of burning the mammoth over the cooking fires. I suspect an error was made by the women and unwittingly stumbled upon by men. It involves deception about the abilities of the women and how some areas were the sole province of the female seers.

4. What am I going to make for dinner tonight. :faint:

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Why has Mighty Mouse got horns?

If you were to stand in an open field, step forward three paces, turn around and then jump back in time (but not space) about 5 seconds - which pair of eyes would you be looking through and at whom would you be looking?

What on earth is hard cider, and is it chewy?

cardero

Citizen Mod
Hi, Pat Cardero (first time caller, long time listener). What jobs have you had in the past and what occupation are you currently holding? Is there any wisdom that you can impart to people just entering the work field?

Are you a fan of Paul Terry’s Terrytoons (Heckle and Jeckle, Gandy Goose, Deputy Dawg) or just a fan of Mighty Mouse. Are you familiar with Ralph Bakshi’s late 80’s controversial Mighty Mouse cartoon?

When seeing your avatar on RF one cannot help notice that you are very well-rounded. What RF threads are you most likely not to respond to or that do not appeal to you?

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
Thanks for the great reply YmirGF. The opportunity to ask you some questions to get a closer look at you (even in this limited medium) is too good to miss. :)

YmirGF said:
Now tell me this, why would I waste my time reading about something I can grasp directly? Why sit inside and read about all the wonderful birds there are when I can go outside and look for myself?
Well, why not do both! :) You know this better than I but I thought I'd say something about the specialness of direct experience anyway.

Direct experience is not the only useful perspective available to us. For the sake of this post let's say...Tao can only be experienced directly. Even if this is seemingly the case the direct experience has an outward influence on an individual, connected to that their interpersonal relations with others and onto the outward observable manfestation of this. The chain of connection can also be seen as running from from external social factors all the way through to internal direct experience too. Enlightened individuals makes for a more enlightened society, and an enlightened society makes for more enlightened individuals. Its all there, its everywhere in endless spiralling levels of complexity, and its simply nowhere because nowhere can this movement be said to have originated. It is what it is, its that simple, and what it is also happens to be very complicated too. Perspective, perspective. :p
*gets off soap box*

YmifGF said:
1) How much of our childhood modes of behavior do we take with us into adulthood. (IE. A quivering lip at age 4 might make people crumble. A quivering lip at age 40 might generate a contemptuous comment.) So, how much do we really change our methods of "getting our way" as we grow up? I suspect that it is less than we might expect.
Oh yeh, a big issue. My ideas about this typically depress people so I won't share them here, heh.

YmifGF3 said:
I am also researching early religion and shamanism to define the point when Matriarical societies became almost instantly Patriarical societies. We followed Mother Goddess images for an awefully long time and then there was a relatively sudden shift away from that thinking. I am tantilized as to WHY that would occur. What happened so long ago that forced women into a second class role... especially when she was the top gun prior to this point? What events occurred that gave rise to notions of Original Sin, Adam and Eve and our alleged "Fall from Grace". I am not sure what happened, but the effects of that/those event(s) are still rippling through our world even today. We have one account, two is you count Islam, of how the story goes... but is that not written from the viewpoint of those who succeeded in ripping power away from the Matriarical leaders? Women have endured so much if all this was was a case of burning the mammoth over the cooking fires. I suspect an error was made by the women and unwittingly stumbled upon by men. It involves deception about the abilities of the women and how some areas were the sole province of the female seers.
Oo oo, have you read 'The Alphabet and the Goddess' by Leonard Shlain?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Halcyon said:
Why has Mighty Mouse got horns?

It was suggested to me that if I put horns on the original image of MM, it would drive some folks here nuts. Being a total lout... and highly proficient at the use of Photoshop, I couldn't resist. The horns are extracted from an image taken out of the movie HellRaiser 2. It is intended to portray me as a devilish imp and not as a horny little rat as some have speculated. Add to that the stories of smashing cupcakes on my chest in front of Buttons and Buttercup and well... Mr. "1001 Uses for a Common Ferrit" Spinkles understands, I am sure. At least I did not add an dangling appendage as depicted in a popular silly "music" video from last year. *shivers at the thought of a naked frog with disco issues*

Halcyon said:
If you were to stand in an open field, step forward three paces, turn around and then jump back in time (but not space) about 5 seconds - which pair of eyes would you be looking through and at whom would you be looking?

One always perceives through the point of the present. So, I would have to cheat and say I would be looking through the eyes that I have, at a probable self I had been, looking somewhat puzzled at probable future self I might yet become. The realm of probabilities takes over from there, as both would go their own way, following their own paths. Things that make you go, "Hmmm." One would get almost a strobbed echoe of what the future self has "just" encountered that may well "trickle back" as "inspiration" to the former self.

This all neatly fits my thinking that memory can not only work in the normal fashion but can be deftly altered to reverse the flow. (IE. You can learn to "remember the future"). This of course presupposes that one will be around to enjoy said "future". That is a given. So, in effect I am saying that under ideal conditions little Betty Sue at age 14 could "consult" the Betty Sue she 'became" at say, 18, to try to decide how to deal with that troublesome Bobby-Joe in the 14 year old's "present".) This is not a new idea, but echoes some sentiments in the American Plains indians traditions of the Grandmother and Grandfather aspects. It also harkens to the thinking of Carl Jung in regards to Archtypes.

Bet you didn't think your question would get that response, lol.

Halcyon said:
What on earth is hard cider, and is it chewy?

As a veritable tea-totaller I haven't the faintest idea. Cider is yummy though. I would suspect that it is indicative of the acidic content... but what do I know, LOL.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
cardero said:
Hi, Pat Cardero (first time caller, long time listener). What jobs have you had in the past and what occupation are you currently holding? Is there any wisdom that you can impart to people just entering the work field??

I have been mainly sales oriented years ago, which branched into computer sales. Got bored with lying to people and decided to persue a more technical bent. Followed that for several years and ended up as a Buyer and Store Manager. That led me to a job that was untitled, but was more or less as an executive assistant... without the authority or the pay scale I might add. Currently I am not working and after almost a year, funds are getting a bit low. I have used this time to make a stab at writing seriously. So far, I have had mixed results but hardly feel that it was a wasted year "off" from "reality". It is time to get back into the saddle again though.

As for wisdom to empart to those entering the workfield.

1. Don't let ANYONE push you around or push your "buttons"
(Deactivate "issue buttons" while in the workplace. (IE. Leave your problems at home.)) Likewise also try to determine when you are unwittingly pushing the buttons of others.
2. Do not tolerate ANY form of harrassment
3. Do not take things or events personally... unless YOU really DID screw up. Then, admit it and let the pieces fall where they may.
4. Deny you faults and earn your enemies quickly.
5. If you cannot take a job you WANT; settle for what you can get, but work towards the job you WANT. Become Goal oriented if you are not already.
6. Many people see it as a sign of organization if you make priority lists and follow up on those lists.
7. Learn to communicate with your fellow workers, and try to get along with those you dislike but are "stuck with". Make the best of difficult situations.
8. When you make management try to remember that your staff are thinking, feeling human beings, while keeping an eye on the bottom line. Don't be afraid to axe the dead wood.
9. Be careful what you wish for. You might think you current boss is a wingnut... but his replacement could be FAR FAR worse. Oddly, people almost always think that anything is better than what they are "stuck with". Trust me, sometimes it is not.
10. Never break into a sweat when asking for a raise. You earned it. Go get it, although you might have to "sell" the boss on your expectations. Negotiation ensues, but remember to be a good card shark. Never show your hand completely and be willing to give a little to get a little. If you want a lot... hang tight.

cardero said:
Are you a fan of Paul Terry’s Terrytoons (Heckle and Jeckle, Gandy Goose, Deputy Dawg) or just a fan of Mighty Mouse. Are you familiar with Ralph Bakshi’s late 80’s controversial Mighty Mouse cartoon??

With the exception of Scrat in ICE AGE, I am not much of an animation fan. I do like the old thinks and look upon works like SpongeBob Squarepants with more than a bit of disdain. I am a RoadRunner devotee and a big fan of stuff like that. Anime leave me cold.

cardero said:
When seeing your avatar on RF one cannot help notice that you are very well-rounded. What RF threads are you most likely not to respond to or that do not appeal to you?

Hair-splitting debates about innocuous Biblical sections or doctrine. Major snoozefests, there.
Although I am somewhat masochistic, I tend to avoid posting in the conspiracy threads. And I had the temerity to think some of my ideas were loopy! Heck these folks tend to make me feel so terribly normal.

IF you need to know more, monitor what threads I do not post in hehe. You should see a pattern before too long.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
PureX said:
Why didn't you just buy a mac? You could have avoided all that grief. *smile*
I'm sorry PureX I missed this post before. You see, I am one of those odd computer geeks that can argue the point from either direction. Although Mac were once CLEARLY superior to IBM compatibles, those lines are much blurrier today.

I am completely annoyed by Apple's current marketing campaign. This ad campaign is 10 years overdue and now what they are claiming is not quite so true. Trust me, I used to sell Amiga, Mac and Atari computers simply because I stood the client in front of an IBM compatible.

Granted, MS and the IBM world still tends to follow Apple's lead and if it were not for the Mac we would prolly still be typing in arcane command arguements day in and day out. The thing is Apple did not invent the GUI. That idea came from the Xerox Palo Alto Research Facility and the researchers (under protest) were ordered by their superiors to tell the visiting Guru's from Apple anything they wanted. The GUI with a mouse was demonstrated for this rather bright crowd. And that my friends is one of the greatest multi-billion dollar mistakes in computer history. You see, the research scientists KNEW exactly what they had, but their management did not have a clue. As Steve Jobs commented, "You can't expect alot from copier-heads."

Long story short, Apple unvieled the first totally wimpy MAC and received most of the credit for the GUI discovery. Bet the folks at Xerox are feeling a bit silly now.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Scarlett Wampus said:
Well, why not do both! :) You know this better than I but I thought I'd say something about the specialness of direct experience anyway.

Direct experience is not the only useful perspective available to us. For the sake of this post let's say...Tao can only be experienced directly. Even if this is seemingly the case the direct experience has an outward influence on an individual, connected to that their interpersonal relations with others and onto the outward observable manfestation of this. The chain of connection can also be seen as running from from external social factors all the way through to internal direct experience too. Enlightened individuals makes for a more enlightened society, and an enlightened society makes for more enlightened individuals. Its all there, its everywhere in endless spiralling levels of complexity, and its simply nowhere because nowhere can this movement be said to have originated. It is what it is, its that simple, and what it is also happens to be very complicated too. Perspective, perspective. :p
*gets off soap box*

LOL. Yeah, there is a certain undefinable smugness about knowing you are making the world a better place simply by breathing. People really outta try it or at least investigate what the hullaballo is all about.

Scarlett Wampus said:
Oh yeh, a big issue. My ideas about this typically depress people so I won't share them here, heh.
Now there is an interesting comment. Certainly perks my interest up. You are welcome to PM me your thoughts. And if you did it in the afternoon you could tell folks, "Yes, I pm'd P.M. this very pm."

What started this was dealing with a 6 year old great niece. She was splendid until it was time to do thing she did not want to do. Then the floodworks would start and she would scream her head off for five minutes... only to be laughing and chatting to the person she was screaming at a short while later. After seeing this occur a few times, the wheels began to grind away. It doesn't hurt that she has an angelic face and lovely blond hair... and I am certain she is perfectly aware of what she was doing. It must work at home around Mom and Dad, othewise she wouldn't do it in the first place.

The other thing that had me in hysterics is the little blighter just did not comprehend that we were once her age, and that almost any idea she can come up with, we have already explored and driven our own parent bonkers over. Even when told flat out... she could not comprehend, although it did make her pause for a micro-second. Fascinating stuff.

Scarlett Wampus said:
Oo oo, have you read 'The Alphabet and the Goddess' by Leonard Shlain?
No I have not. Highly recommended?

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
YmirGF said:
LOL. Yeah, there is a certain undefinable smugnessabout knowing you are making the world a better place simply bybreathing. People really outta try it or at least investigate what thehullaballo is all about.
For sure :) They should. and I should! My point was this though:simply breathing is also action in the world. That might includewriting books for love of birds as well as observing them (for love ofbirds). Whose to say when its really love and when its really avoidance? No one, because its all a bit...undefinable. :eek:

YmirGF said:
Now there is an interesting comment. Certainly perksmy interest up. You are welcome to PM me your thoughts. And if you didit in the afternoon you could tell folks, "Yes, I pm'd P.M. this verypm."
Well I was thinking along the lines of early childhood experiencesconditioning us so completely that they become the intractably familiarcore of our personality/identity. Without being aware of doing so wecan repeat patterns of feeling and behaviour rooted in this, and wherethis causes us problems we can be blind to them or simply mistake theirorigin. Even if we do become aware of our earliest conditioning wherethis causes problems there might be little we can do but compensateexternally since changing such deep conditioning is practicallyimpossible. Becoming aware of andcChanging the internal scripts wepicked up in teenager years is work enough! And the further back yougo, the harder it is. You see, this is why if I really get talkingabout this people can become depressed.

I don't think the above relates to what you mentioned, but I thought I'd explain my comment anyhow. :)

YmirGF said:
No I have not. Highly recommended?
Not highly recommened, but recommended nonetheless. If you're looking for a reason for the sudden shift away from theGoddess then Leonard Shlain proposes the answer is in alphabeticliteracy, that reading & writing itself fundamentally changed theway we functioned in social, cultural, behavioural and personalcapacities which favoured patriarchy and the diminution of the statusof women. While the book isn't as well researched as I would've hoped,and is downright irksome in its fallacious presumptions in places, itsstill an immensely thought provoking read.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wow, this is a great chance for us to ask this dude about his veiw in life, people, religions, etc.

My questions to you is, "I hope no one asked it before"

When you hear or see these words what is the first thing come up to your mind about it at once before you rethink about it.

- Juadism
- Christianity
- Islam
- The bible
- Quran
- A Jew
- A Christian
- A Muslim
- Life
- Hell
- Heaven
- Judgment day
- A Wife
- Kids
- Love
- Sex
- A wish !
- A dream
- Death
- Finally, The Truth (me) :D

Thanks in advance .. :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
The Truth said:
Wow, this is a great chance for us to ask this dude about his veiw in life, people, religions, etc.

My questions to you is, "I hope no one asked it before"

When you hear or see these words what is the first thing come up to your mind about it at once before you rethink about it.

- Juadism - misspelling
- Christianity - sheep
- Islam - slavery
- The bible - fables
- Quran - light
- A Jew - friend
- A Christian - son
- A Muslim - brother
- Life - eternal
- Hell - illusion
- Heaven - cotton candy
- Judgment day - cartoons
- A Wife - money
- Kids - joy
- Love - life
- Sex - Shwing!
- A wish ! - hope
- A dream - reality
- Death - false
- Finally, The Truth (me) :D - complex

Thanks in advance .. :)

Not a problem. Thanks for stopping by. Mind if I asked why those particular words?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
YmirGF said:
Not a problem. Thanks for stopping by. Mind if I asked why those particular words?

I wish if i had more but these words just came to my mind as the most words i care about in my life or i got interested to know more about it through me and others as well.

Kay

Towards the Sun
YmirGF said:
Well several others have done it and I thought I would see where this led. I have noted that my frubals tend to "go off the charts" when I have written either humorous or advice pieces and tend to fall flat when I am breaking new ground or talking about Islam.

I think it safe to assume that I am definitely a "fringer" here on RF as I do not fit any predefined mold. The only way to describe my inner adventures is to say that I follow the mystical path of direct experience and that path is open to all who seek it. That path follows Buddhism and Shamanism mainly with nice naturalist and pagan twists tossed in for good measure.

I do not follow so-called "revealed" thinking outside of what the individual can "reveal" to themselves. My game can be defined in one word, perception. It is the best game in town and one that anyone can be a part of.

So, if you have any questions, of any kind, for this old coot, feel free and "let her rip". Let's try to keep the questions somewhat reasonable, but other than that there are no quidelines on what can be asked.

*Release the hounds*

:bow: I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! :bow:

:D