• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you still in contact with some of your friends from high school?I am.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My best friend, we went to infant school, junior school, secondary school (and church) together.

I've not kept in touch with any of the others. When i go back to visit my parents i see one or two around the village but either they don't recognise me or want to keep their distance.

Most of my long term friends I've picked up in life from university omwards.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
No, none from high school. I have contact with friends from grade school. I went to a different high school after grade school but I never really made friends in high school. I reconnected with grade school friends after 50 years through Facebook. Even still, it’s only knowing they’re there. We don’t really communicate. One even unfriendly Ed me because we weren’t saying anything to each other. :shrug:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Are you still in contact with some of your friends from high school?I am.:)
Yep, and one of them goes back before we even started school, and the other goes back to our 2nd grade and another around when we first started school.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not often, but we meet every few years
for a reunion. Just had our 50+1 in 2022.
Gawd....they all got old.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Not really, though my best friend and I did go to the same high school and saw each other here and there we didn't start talking to each other and hanging out until after we both graduated and we were working at the same gas station.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well duh!
You aren't nearly old enuf to have attended me high school.
More to the point, how are you unrevolting enough your high school peers wanted you back but I'm revolting enough my high school peers don't? Was it because I looked like I wanted to kill them all with my bare hands in all the yearbook photos?:confused:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
More to the point, how are you unrevolting enough your high school peers wanted you back but I'm revolting enough my high school peers don't? Was it because I looked like I wanted to kill them all with my bare hands in all the yearbook photos?:confused:
I have The Kavorka.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Yep, I sure am. For a few of them, but my best friend and brother is a former classmate from high school. Of course, I also graduated from a class of around 30.