• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you still in contact with some of your friends from high school?I am.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yep, I sure am. For a few of them, but my best friend and brother is a former classmate from high school. Of course, I also graduated from a class of around 30.
Wow! Even my rural school graduating class had a few hundred (was smaller when I first started i elementary school, however not that that small, but my school absorbed the students of a school from a nearby Airforce base when it was classed when the base was bumped down to a reserve base).

Viker

Häxan
I'm still in contact with a few. Some of my highschool graduating class are thinking about a 35 year picnic this summer. I've stayed in contact with some band members from then. We've threatened to return from the dead...to show today's youngins what blackened thrash proto-death metal is all about.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Wow! Even my rural school graduating class had a few hundred (was smaller when I first started i elementary school, however not that that small, but my school absorbed the students of a school from a nearby Airforce base when it was classed when the base was bumped down to a reserve base).
My high school was technically an Academy, so the student population, while having several international students among locals and out-of-state, was pretty small as a whole.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'm still in contact with a girl from secondary school - the wife of a good friend (also from the same school) who died in 2010 - and also some from friendships made about 50 years ago. Not too mobile as to see any of them now though. :oops:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't recall having posted that.
Only that we met.
If you meet up for a reunion you have to have someone invite you with the time and place.
I know. It's hard. But even Columbus conceded I'm more queer than him (and he's about as queer as it gets, especially for Indiana, lol).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you meet up for a reunion you have to have someone invite you with the time and place.
There's just a notice of a reunion.
No one invited me...unless you believe
that inviting the general public includes me.
(I'm not a general.)