• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are You a Feminist?

You Are 96% Feminist

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was 98% knuckle walker.
I'd be 100%, but I was willing to let women have their choice of footwear while pregnant & in the kitchen.

Dezzie

You Are 88% Feminist

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I got 96%.

Some of the questions are hard to answer.

"Women should be economically and socially independent. They shouldn't rely on men to take care of them."

It depends on the situation. I think all intelligent people should strive to be educated, good with money, socially knowledgeable, and able to contribute. But if people want to stay at home with the kids or whatever, then they should do that, whether it's a woman or man. I have a family member that is married and her husband is somewhat economically dependent on her and he spends a bit more time with the kids. That's fine, and it's fine the other way too, as long as it's due to choice rather than due to what sex they are.

Hmmmm. Actually, I will never be satisfied that the feminist agenda truly wants equality until they fight to have to be legally required to register for the draft.
I'm not even sure the draft is still relevant. With the mechanization of war, I don't know if there would ever be a situation where a draft would help.

As long as a draft is around, I don't mind if women are included in it. I would not argue that a man should be able to be drafted to fight and that I should not. But I'm somewhat against the draft anyway.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
You Are 100% Feminist

gasp... surprise... :cool:

wa:do

ZooGirl02

You Are 89% Feminist

Crosis

You Are 93% Feminist

TheQueenCat

Animal Lover
You Are 92% Feminist

Totally true! :)

VioletVortex

I am "51% feminist".

"You aren't a total traditionalist when it comes to gender roles. But you're no feminist either.
You generally think that women should be treated as equals, but you're not convinced the world should be gender neutral."

The world should definitely not be gender neutral. Gender is a very important aspect of who people are.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was 98% knuckle walker.
I'd be 100%, but I was willing to let women have their choice of footwear while pregnant & in the kitchen.
I realized that this is misleading.
I scored 98% feminist.
I think I lost 2% by merely agreeing with no work being man's work.
This is because the infantry looks suited to men.

I bet I'm the highest scoring misogynist here!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
61% here.

But I think this quiz is kinda off. How can two women have children (in no. 6)? Does it mean with adoption?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I gots 100% Feminist.
But in all honesty, who the hell in the Western World would disagree with any more than 2 of the questions in the quiz these days? Regardless of political ideology!
I think even those MGTOW guys would agree with most of these ideas. (And no, I don't know what the MGTOW movement is.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I gots 100% Feminist.
But in all honesty, who the hell in the Western World would disagree with any more than 2 of the questions in the quiz these days? Regardless of political ideology!
I think even those MGTOW guys would agree with most of these ideas. (And no, I don't know what the MGTOW movement is.)
There are still a few of us old knuckle walkers mired in 19th century values who score only 98%.
We need re-education programs to help us improve, & join the 21st century.

suncowiam

I scored 100, but NO WAY would I consider myself a feminist. Fill in the blank for equality and not just for women. Why stop at sex.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
There are still a few of us old knuckle walkers mired in 19th century values who score only 98%.
We need re-education programs to help us improve, & join the 21st century.
To be fair I could see even some Feminists scoring lower than 100% depending on their religious beliefs.