• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are You a Feminist?

Panda

42?
Premium Member
You Are 86% Feminist
feminist-5.jpg
You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

Fairly true.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
You Are 100% Feminist
feminist-5.jpg
You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
You Are 84% Feminist
feminist-5.jpg

By the way, it's really sexy when guys get a high score on this. :D

AshleyLove.

AshleyLove & FrankiiBaby.
You Are 86% Feminist. You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
You Are 71% Feminist
feminist-4.jpg

You are certainly a feminist - whether you know it or not.
You believe in gender equality, at least most of the time. You also believe there are a few exceptions.
Are You a Feminist?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I am a 90 percent feminist. I strongly agreed with every question except #5: Women should accept their bodies as they are. Women should not have to conform to wacky beauty ideals. Though, I do not see how strongly disagreeing with this makes me less of a Feminist. I believe both genders should stay in shape.

Dezzie

You Are 88% Feminist

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You Are 80% Feminist
feminist-4.jpg
You believe in gender equality, at least most of the time. You also believe there are a few exceptions.
Hmmmm. Actually, I will never be satisfied that the feminist agenda truly wants equality until they fight to have to be legally required to register for the draft.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Hmmmm. Actually, I will never be satisfied that the feminist agenda truly wants equality until they fight to have to be legally required to register for the draft.
What about those of us who feel that the draft should be abolished?

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
This is a 'God thing" or maybe psychic if you ask me..I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a streak of 'horror" thinking about what if they "employ' the draft .

I was thinking about my 19 year old.

Its just "odd" ya'll are talking about it now.

I dont want to be drafted.And I dont want my sons to either.Or anyones father or son or mother or daughter.

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oh..and I dont want to give the wrong idea..I think if our country was really under threat and we needed to offer our services in order to protect OUR country many of us would.No need for a draft.I object to forcing people to go to war over a bunch of lies or some politician to prove his muscle power like a strutting peacock at the expense of our people.

Love

Dallas

uu_sage

You Are 100% Feminist

feminist-5.jpg

Are You a Feminist?

Rakhel

Are You a Feminist?

You Are 87% Feminist
feminist-5.jpg

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
You Are 61% Feminist
feminist-4.jpg

You Are 100% Feminist

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Retook this one.
You Are 98% Feminist
feminist-5.jpg
And a drunk one at that.

Mr Cheese

You Are 91% Feminist
feminist-5.jpg