• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are there any Monotheists that believe that God is female?

Do you believe that God is female?

• Total voters

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
The first car design was patented in the name of Carl Benz in 1886. Cars were not created by any God. In 1908, they were mass-produced by Ford Motor Company (Model T).
No. Elon Musk did not build any rocketship. He is the founder and CEO of SpaceX. His company Space Exploration Technologies Corp. got many types of space vehicles built with the help of many scientists, engineers and other workers.
One can go and meet Elon Musk and descendants of Karl Benz, while God/Gods/Goddesses are product of human imagination just like Cthulhu or FSM.
What next? :)
The Father of the deception is calling you just as it is said in the scriptures of Peter: ‘Satan has asked for your soul’: ‘Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat.’ (Luke 22:31).

What this means is that you have exposed a severe weakness in the true belief of the almighty God and as such you are easy prey for the deceptions of the Devil.

The verse following the one above says:
  • “But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.” (Luke 22:32)
This means that if you are receptive to the truth (because many are praying for ones such as you!) then it is highly possible for you to get saved at the last day. But in the meantime, after you are receptive, go and show the truth to your brethren who still are like you were and warn them to become like you are now.

By the way, what does the word, ‘God’, mean to you… perhaps we are not on the same level of thought on this matter. Consider this:
  • “The root of the word “god” in the ancient Hebrew - el - means power. The plural “elohim” refers in the Old Testament to gods, angels, kinds, and judges. Simply, anybody powerful. Therefore, the phrase “god of gods” simply means — the most powerful being above all other beings both angelic or human.”
So saying, the ‘God of all Gods’ cannot be as one of those of the same type: humans or angels.

So who created the humans - who created the angels?

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
What this means is that you have exposed a severe weakness in the true belief of the almighty God and as such you are easy prey for the deceptions of the Devil.

So who created the humans - who created the angels?
Evolution created humans, and angels and devils are figment of your imagination. The verses in Bible and Quran are for you, and not for me. To me it means superstition and backwardness.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Evolution created humans, and angels and devils are figment of your imagination. The verses in Bible and Quran are for you, and not for me. To me it means superstition and backwardness.
Thank you. It is as I thought.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Are there any Monotheists that believe that God is female? I do not believe this, but I am curious to see who does and why?
There are plenty of monotheists who believe God trascends gender. and that he has both masculine and feminine traits. We may use the pronouns he/him for God, but we don't think God is male.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
There are plenty of monotheists who believe God trascends gender. and that he has both masculine and feminine traits. We may use the pronouns he/him for God, but we don't think God is male.

It would seem that God has no need for sexual reproduction, or there would be many generations of God.
I rather doubt God has a physical existence at all.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Aphrodite is female. Athena is female. Ištar, Ereškigal, Tiamat, Isis, Freya etc are all female deities.

This handsome gentleman:
9EC5A6DC-5C6E-4C1D-8E3C-B2248FA27819.jpeg

is a dude.

The Abrahamic God worshipped in Judaism, Christianity and Islam is a male deity.

The physical diagrams of God is not a female or male but a spirit. Spirits do not have genitals or a certain type of sexual anatomy. God has female and male traits, emotionally mentally and in relational capabilities.