• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

are the Koran the word of God????Call for dialogue

mahasn ebn sawresho

If the words of the Koran, it means that fixed
Because the mind is known
That God does not forget
Do you think that God has forgotten ???
But God in Islam forget
And eliminates the words
Here is this verse from the Koran
And copy the state of forgotten or write with the best of them, or like her
Eternal God
Forget his words
According to Muhammad and copy the state of
Or forget
O Muslims Do you believe in God forget his words ?? J

Muffled

Jesus in me
@Muffled, do you know that the Koran states that Jesus is not the son of God, and that he was not crucified? You may lump together Bible and Koran if you please, but I think the essential part of Christianity would be missing. But then, maybe Christianity has changed a bit since I left it.

Chapter 112 (At-Tawhid)
Say (O Muhammad (
saws.gif
)): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

Chapter 4:156 f. (An-Nisa)

156. And because of their (Jews) disbelief and uttering against Maryam (Mary) a grave false charge (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse);

And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]:

I believe the opposite is true. Muslims lack understanding and misinterpret what it says.

I believe that is taking it out of context but that is true but not the way Muslims interpret it.

I believe you would be right. I don't think it was God's plan to introduce Christianity to Arabs. That is our job.

I believe Christianity is always changing but not always for the better. The current trend is toward apostasy.

I believe I am quite familiar with the verses but not with what you would argue about them.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
]There is plenty of evidence to prove that the Quran is not the word of God
But I which I will present to you in this dialogue
Not only the oldest academically

I believe people are motivated by selfishness to conjure evidence but I doubt any of it has any validity. I notice you didn't provide any.

Muffled

Jesus in me
O sister of Aaron, your father was not bad and your mother was a prostitute) Mary / 27The difference here is clear proof that it is not the Word of God
Does God does not know the difference between Mary, the Mother of Christ and Mary Joachim girl girl Jacob and the sister of Moses and the difference between the two characters almost two thousand years BC ????

I believe you are confused. This is not a literal reference to Aaron but a reference to the fact that the family was Levitical. Some scholars have suggested this might be the case because Elizabeth was married to a Levite.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I believe you are confused. This is not a literal reference to Aaron but a reference to the fact that the family was Levitical. Some scholars have suggested this might be the case because Elizabeth was married to a Levite.
Scientists speak about any ???
In the days of Moses, the Jewish people was a cohesive unit
And the Levites appeared after Moses
Torah wrote about Mary, the sister of Moses
The Torah does not know Mary, the mother of Christ

mahasn ebn sawresho

I believe people are motivated by selfishness to conjure evidence but I doubt any of it has any validity. I notice you didn't provide any.
عرض الترجمة لـ اريد ان اشرحها لك اني اكتب كتاب عن سيرة حياتي الذاتية هل ساقول عن نفسي انا ماكر ومخادع وايضا هل الله ينسى وايضا هل الانسان هو عدو الله ؟؟ عدو الله وعدوكم من هو الانسان حتى يصبح عدو الله ؟؟ سورة الجن وهي كلام الجن في القران الشياطين الو الجن لهم سورة خاصة في القران
الترجمة بدلاً من ذلك من اريد ان اشرحها لك انا اكتب كتاب عن سيرة حياتي الذاتية هل ساقول عن نفسي انا ماكر ومخادع وايضا هل الله ينسى وايضا هل الانسان هو عدو الله ؟؟ عدو الله وعدوكم من هو الانسان حتى يصبح عدو الله ؟؟ سورة الجن وهي كلام الجن في القران الشياطين الو الجن لهم سورة خاصة في القران
I want to explain it to you
Type a book on the biography of my life I will tell self-Is for myself I am cunning and deceitful
Also forget God
Also you man is the enemy of God ??
The enemy of Allah and your enemy
Who is the man to become the enemy of God ??
Al-Jinn which is the word of the jinn in the Qur'an
Devils Alo Gin them especially in the Koran AL
If the Koran the word of God, it means it can not prove reversed
Or that it is much different
Many differences in the Koran
It is called the cancellation or burner and copied
Does God change his words in a few years
What do you want more of this evidence
The angel came to Mohammed, between the arms of Khadija
Do you believe that this is the revelation of God
Angel comes to Mohammed and offers him a revelation in bed with his wives ??
Do you believe that the word of God be this image

mahasn ebn sawresho

Sources of the Koran is not from God directly
Koran his sources relied upon
And Mohammed also worked on forging these sources also
Koran is the two parts
The first is the Koran in Mecca and called Meccan verses
In this part of the Koran is the transfer of the Gospel and the Torah and the Alersradashtah
But in the second section, the Medina phase called Verses Medina
It disappeared from the states of the first stage because it is contrary to all states
Mohammed was able to possess power and this was the beginning of the spread of Islam through armed force
As we know that God does not change his hard
The apparent contradiction between the verses of the Koran confirms that it is not the Word of God

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
It's claim is false Quran is not the word of God
That the words of Mohammed and the words of the jinn and the Devil
Peace be on you.
018-002.png

Translation
[18:2] All praise belongs to Allah Who has sent down the Book to His servant and has not put therein any crookedness.

Do you think that God speaks Arabic language only
???
014-005.png

Translation
[14:5] And We have not sent any Messenger except with the language of his people in order that he might make things clear to them. Then Allah lets go astray whom He wills, and guides whom He wills. And He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Do you think that the following verse is from the word of God or of the attributes of God
Al-Anfal: {and plots and plotted God and God the Best of Planners} [Al-Anfal: Verse 30] {what the meaning of God and the Best of Planners}?
And type a verse from the Koran in Arabicسورة الأنفال‏:‏ ‏{‏وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ‏}‏ ‏[‏سورة الأنفال‏:‏ آية 30‏]‏ And offer you the meaning of the word red English dictionaries
ترجمات ماكر
صفة

cunning
ماكر, بارع, شاطر, كائد, وسيم

foxy
ماكر, بارع, ثعلبي اللون, أبقع ملطخ ببقع سمراء مصفرة

sly
خبيث, ماكر, داهية, مخادع, شاطر, كائد

crafty
ماكر, بارع, خادع, كائد, مخادع

guileful
ماكر

wily
مراوغ, خبيث, مخادع, خادع, ماكر, كائد

slick
زلق, أملس, سهل, ماكر, ماهر, لامع

malicious
خبيث, شرير, كيدي, حقود, ماكر, جنائي

furtive
ماكر, نظرة عابرة, سري

subtle
رقيق, بارع, حاذق, بالغ الرقة, متقن, ماكر

scheming
ماكر

designing
ماكر, مولع بالتآمر

feline
ماكر, سنور, غادر

artful
داهية, بارع, ماكر, اصطناعي, مخادع, متقن

disingenuous
مخادع, ماكر

smart
ذكي, أنيق, شاطر, ضخم, سريع, ماكر

pawky
ماكر, داهية

vulpine
خبيث, ثعلبي, ماكر

politic
سياسي, ماكر, عاقل, حكيم

trick
رقيق, ماكر

slim
نحيل, ضعيف, ممشوق, هفهاف, مهلهل, ماكر

foxlike
ماكر

deceitful
مخادع, مضلل, محتال, خادع, كذاب, ماكر

1=

008-031.png

Translation
[8:31] And remember the time when the disbelievers plotted against thee that they might imprison thee or kill thee or expel thee. And they planned and Allah also planned, and Allah is the Best of planners.

2=
"مكر is praised or dispraised according to the nature of its object......."
page 2728 http://www.tyndalearchive.com/tabs/lane/

Various uses of this word in Quran @
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=mkr

Please see more about word مكر @ page 756 @ http://www.alislam.org/quran/dictionary/dictionary_quran.pdf

مكر does not necessarily means negative.

Makara: He planned, He exercised skill in management of affairs.

So friend, do not worry, there is no problem.

3=
The verse [8:31] which you presented itself shows how Quran is real word of Allah, as He saved His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).
Ref: http://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=884&region=E1&CR=EN,E2
wwwDOTalislamDOTorg/quran/tafseer/?page=884&region=E1&CR=EN,E2

Lastly, you are welcome to MTA al arabiya, your many questions will be automatically solved.

Good wishes.

Last edited:

mahasn ebn sawresho

And they planned
This translation is not correct
Feline means prankster
This does not mean planning
Because Arabic is not your first language
You must learn the meaning of the word of those who speak Arabic
and I speak Arabic
The meaning of this word and I know you and oldest
Is Education also be under duress

mahasn ebn sawresho

And they planned

OK
You say that the meaning of the word is planning
But there must be the nature of planning
Why did God plan ???
Did God plan ??
God says Be
He says be
What are the rights plan in exchange for the greatness of God ???
Is human equals God ??
Is the human equivalent to God ??
Questions to mind my friend
So know who God is
For the word of planning are not commensurate with the nature of God and his ability
Human creature of God's creatures and can not be equivalent to him or equal to

mahasn ebn sawresho

And We have not sent any Messenger except with the language of his people
Everyone speaks the language of his people, and Mohammed was speaking Arabic
Christ was speaking Hebrew
This is known and not new
But the word of God, who came down to Muhammad saved from the board
Does God only speaks Arabic ???
Muslims say that the Qur'an in other languages is not called our villages
But to interpret the Koran
Because the Koran is forbidden translated
To the end of the eighteenth century, the Muslims do not allow the translation of the Koran
This jurisprudential trend known to Muslims

Muffled

Jesus in me
Everyone speaks the language of his people, and Mohammed was speaking Arabic
Christ was speaking Hebrew
This is known and not new
But the word of God, who came down to Muhammad saved from the board
Does God only speaks Arabic ???
Muslims say that the Qur'an in other languages is not called our villages
But to interpret the Koran
Because the Koran is forbidden translated
To the end of the eighteenth century, the Muslims do not allow the translation of the Koran
This jurisprudential trend known to Muslims

I believe God speaks all languages. He speaks Arabic to those who speak Arabic and English to those who speak English. I believe God is capable of translating the Arabic into English despite the difficulty, so I don't see it s a valid issue.

Muffled

Jesus in me
OK
You say that the meaning of the word is planning
But there must be the nature of planning
Why did God plan ???
Did God plan ??
God says Be
He says be
What are the rights plan in exchange for the greatness of God ???
Is human equals God ??
Is the human equivalent to God ??
Questions to mind my friend
So know who God is
For the word of planning are not commensurate with the nature of God and his ability
Human creature of God's creatures and can not be equivalent to him or equal to

New American Standard Bible
Jer. 29:11 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

outhouse

Atheistically
Allah Who has sent down the Book to His servant and has not put therein any crookedness.

We don't see no allah doing anything

We see muhammads cousin who was a christian heretic priest who found Muhammad at 5 years old in the mountain, teaching him a Arabic form of religion that used the bible as its source.

But changed words for Arabic cultures, no allah was ever needed for anything

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Im only an outsider looking in and dont have those same experiences. What I do know is I am and live in America and if I were to convert to Muslim I wouldnt live in places like Dubai where women could or would get arrested for not covering up.

In Dubai you can dress like you want. I've seen many foreign women with shorts and mini skirts.
If you go in rural places that's different, people are more traditionnal so there you shouldn't wear something too short but you don't have to wear a scarf. :)
You only have to wear it in a mosque.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
In Dubai you can dress like you want. I've seen many foreign women with shorts and mini skirts.
If you go in rural places that's different, people are more traditional so there you shouldn't wear something too short but you don't have to wear a scarf. :)
You only have to wear it in a mosque.

Ah. My aunt is a travel agent and she was saying she was on a tour there or around there and all the tourist women had to cover up before going out in public. We keep telling her to stay home. She was in Paris right near the incident that happened, what, a couple of days ago.

I don't know about my family. :p

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Ah. My aunt is a travel agent and she was saying she was on a tour there or around there and all the tourist women had to cover up before going out in public.

You should watch vlogs, that's what i do before going to holidays :)
That's strange that your aunt said that because when i was there i saw many non-hijabis women and dressed like they want.

I think that Dubai is a good place to live even if your a non muslim but maybe it's too tiny so you may be bored very quickly.

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
Muslims say that the Koran is the word of God ??
But the evidence and the mind rejects this claim
There is abundant evidence that it is writing Mohammed
An open invitation to dialogue

And the first evidence that it is not the Word of God
Koran where many historical and linguistic mistakes
Does God makes a mistake in his book
Historical mistakes
He did not know the difference between Christ and Mary, the mother of Mary, the sister of Aaron

The Koran was the writing of a man. Islam, like Christianity and so many others, is a religion made up by men, for men. There is no divinity behind it.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
We don't see no allah doing anything
Peace be on you.
There are different ways to know various things....We do not ask every time we must see it before we believe it is there....Our various senses do various duties to "see".

There are many "things" which are non-physical but we believe they are there, like gravitational pull, magnetic force, electroweak force etc....We do not insist to show these.

Love, age, power, mercy, etc are there but we do not see these.

If Allah (God) is seen with physical eyes, then you might ask you do not believe corporeal God you like to have incorporeal God!

If various veils are removed, pure human nature, heart and mind keep pointing that it is likely God is present Who made us for purpose.

Human reason keep knocking lest there might be Maker of such comprehensive inter linked cosmos system with special purpose of our making.

Next tool is religion, there may be various of them but almost all tells about Maker, Creator Who made us for purpose and how to get it. Islam is perfect of them; and Ahmadiyya-Islam is reminder of true Islam in this era. It explains the uplifting of raw human faculties to moral and to high spiritual connection with God through revelation. [True dream being a basic prototype which almost all human share. When piousness reaches highest, true dreams become more pure and become revelation.]

We see muhammads cousin who was a christian heretic priest who found Muhammad at 5 years old in the mountain, teaching him a Arabic form of religion that used the bible as its source.
No such things took place.

But changed words for Arabic cultures, no allah was ever needed for anything
a= Please read Early Life of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) @
https://www.alislam.org/holyprophet/Seal-of-Prophets-Vol-1.pdf

b=Not only the man you hinted [Warqa bin Noufal], allegations were made some other people taught Holy Prophet s.a.w.
Holy Quran:
[16:104] And indeed We know that they say that it is only a man who teaches him. But the tongue of him to whom they unjustly incline in making this insinuation is foreign, while this is Arabic tongue, plain and clear.
Please read note 1904, following is note's continuation:

5VC1694.jpg

http://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=1385&region=E1&CR=EN,E2

Warqah was cousin of Hazrat Khadijah (r.a.), the wife of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.)
Warqah was only person in Makkah who translated some parts of Torah from Hebrew to Arabic. He did not know all Torah.

c=
[25:6] And they say, ‘These are fables of the ancients; and he has got them written down, and they are dictated to him morning and evening.’
[29:49] And thou didst not recite any Book before it, nor didst thou write one with thy right hand; in that case the liars would have doubted.

Good wishes.

Last edited: