• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

are the Koran the word of God????Call for dialogue

mahasn ebn sawresho

That means nothing, its just words.
Yes, we Christians do not say that the Bible is the word of God home to Christ
We say that the Bible was written by the followers of Christ Inspired
Any spiritual guidance
And wrote what they saw and what they heard after they followed Christ
Wrote the words of Christ
And actions of Christ in brief
For this Gospel it can be translated into all languages Bmanih and not by his words and this myth of the direct download and the word of God in the archives board we reject them

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Yes, we Christians do not say that the Bible is the word of God home to Christ
We say that the Bible was written by the followers of Christ Inspired
Any spiritual guidance
And wrote what they saw and what they heard after they followed Christ
Wrote the words of Christ
And actions of Christ in brief
For this Gospel it can be translated into all languages Bmanih and not by his words and this myth of the direct download and the word of God in the archives board we reject them
Just like all religions, their all nothing more than silly belief systems, nothing to argue against.

outhouse

Atheistically

Many of the plagiarized stories copied and rewritten are mythology, well known not even disputed mythology.

Noah. Abraham, the exodus, and Moses, factually have no historicity as ever taking place.

This is not just an absence of evidence.

Evidence shows us these were literary creation of the 5th and 6th century [for the most part]

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you.....Thanks for following answer to my post # 94

Many of the plagiarized stories copied and rewritten are mythology, well known not even disputed mythology.

Noah. Abraham, the exodus, and Moses, factually have no historicity as ever taking place.

This is not just an absence of evidence.

Evidence shows us these were literary creation of the 5th and 6th century [for the most part]

God is same. Events were same.
Quran mentioned some important ones with correction and for the advanced purpose.

== In Quran, God fully forgave Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Eve their fault when they begged His mercy; while in the Bible death is a punishment for transgressing God's command and death remains on Adam, Eve and their descendants.

== Qur’an does not mention Biblical serpent approaching, or of Eve seducing her husband, or of Eve receiving a sentence to pain in childbirth and subjugation to her husband. So, Islam never acknowledged the idea of "Eve’s sin"!

and there is much to say, just please sometimes study [not to be a Muslim (but if you like you are welcome), just for knowledge]

== Another example is the case of Hazrat Noah and Ark
https://www.alislam.org/library/articles/new/NOAH_FLOOD_II.pdf

Good wishes.

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically
God is same

Defined very different in each religions books of choice.

You do not believe only books of Judaism, not one bit when it differs from your personal book

Events were same.

No they are described as happening very different.

Quran mentioned some important ones with correction

Example. How does one correct fiction, or mythology by changing it? By changing fiction you don't get reality, you get more fiction.

Only you think it is correction, the world does not think this.

What happened is when they wrote the books of islam, no one knew later down the road we would find out the OT stories were mythology that islam plagiarized.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_mythology

Islam incorporates many Biblical events and heroes into its own mythology. Stories about Musa (Moses)[1] and Ibrahim (Abraham)[

mahasn ebn sawresho

Just like all religions, their all nothing more than silly belief systems, nothing to argue against.
I agree with you on many of the ideas
But disagree with you in saying that the belief systems ridiculous
Because history proves the opposite of what you say or believe in
Belief systems has been the focus of human movement since the beginning of his knowledge of civilization in Babylon and Assyria and Pharaonic Egypt and Persia, Greece
In India, there have been ideological systems move life in that country
The human evolution linked to these belief systems
Also the evolution of these belief systems also
It is possible to say that Christianity is the best of the Jewish development
And Christianity is still subject to evolution
Because the axis of movement, a few words of love
But Islam is going against the current humanitarian
Because it is the movement of the rigid concept of the word of God
So belief systems are not silly
And give an important proof of the importance of belief systems in the movement of civilization and humanity
When the discovery of the New World by Europeans
Lansana discovered primitive and civilization restricted primitive concepts
Yes they are human beings like us, but not motivated by ideological systems and this movement depended on to survive only
And because the discoveries say that in Mexico there was also a civilization
But it was a civilization without ideological systemsFor this was the transfer of civilization to that of indigenous peoples process coupled with some mistakes
It is the arrogance of the European discoverer
And his sense of pride
This is my position of belief systems
And accepts all due respect

mahasn ebn sawresho

== In Quran, God fully forgave Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Eve their fault when they begged His mercy; while in the Bible death is a punishment for transgressing God's command and death remains on Adam, Eve and their descendants

There is a debate between Al-Azhar sheikhs and some Christians about this verse
It is a wonderful book 100 years ago
They prove that you say otherwise
The concept of sin and eternal in Christianity is a theological concept says
That man did not know the sex but he knew to have sex after he was expelled from Paradise
This talk has something of the truth

Because all the people born after sex between male and female process
The Prophet Mohammed was born after this process of citizenship also
So there is one example of a spiritual Highness
Christianity and seek to this spiritual Highness
So that made sex is linked to the concept of moral
And not to the concept of animalToday, this is known as the difference between sex and rampant sex between uncontrolled
Islam and did not know the sex in which uncontrolled because he said a lot of laws example of this sexual paradise in IslamAccept greetings

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I agree with you on many of the ideas
But disagree with you in saying that the belief systems ridiculous
Because history proves the opposite of what you say or believe in
Belief systems has been the focus of human movement since the beginning of his knowledge of civilization in Babylon and Assyria and Pharaonic Egypt and Persia, Greece
In India, there have been ideological systems move life in that country
The human evolution linked to these belief systems
Also the evolution of these belief systems also
It is possible to say that Christianity is the best of the Jewish development
And Christianity is still subject to evolution
Because the axis of movement, a few words of love
But Islam is going against the current humanitarian
Because it is the movement of the rigid concept of the word of God
So belief systems are not silly
And give an important proof of the importance of belief systems in the movement of civilization and humanity
When the discovery of the New World by Europeans
Lansana discovered primitive and civilization restricted primitive concepts
Yes they are human beings like us, but not motivated by ideological systems and this movement depended on to survive only
And because the discoveries say that in Mexico there was also a civilization
But it was a civilization without ideological systemsFor this was the transfer of civilization to that of indigenous peoples process coupled with some mistakes
It is the arrogance of the European discoverer
And his sense of pride
This is my position of belief systems
And accepts all due respect
Yes I can agree with most of what you said, but still. there is a lot of rubbish out there, and like all rubbish, there can be found something useful among it.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yes I can agree with most of what you said, but still. there is a lot of rubbish out there, and like all rubbish, there can be found something useful among it
عرض الترجمة لـ القيم الانسانية والضمير الانساني لا تجده في القمامة يا صديقي بل تبحث عنه بعقلك ومعما كان تطور الانسان فانه سيبقى يبحث عن اجابة على السؤال الذي قدمه كلكامش قبل اكثر من ٣٠٠٠ سنة كلكامش كان يبحث عن الخلود ويرفض فكرة الموت وهذه الفكرة انتقلت الى الاديان بعد ان تم تطويرها
الترجمة بدلاً من ذلك من القيم الانسانية او الضمير الانساني لا تجده في القمامة يا صديقي بل تبحث عنه بعقلك ومعما كان تطور الانسان فانه سيبقى يبحث عن اجابة على السؤال الذي قدمه كلكامش قبل اكثر من ٣٠٠٠ سنة كلكامش كان يبحث عن الخلود ويرفض فكرة الموت وهذه الفكرة انتقلت الى الاديان بعد ان تم تطويرها
human values
And the human conscience
I do not find in the garbage, my friend
But you're looking for your mind
Muamma and the evolution of man, it will stay looking for an answer
The question submitted by Gilgamesh
Before more than 3000 years
Gilgamesh was looking for immortality
And it rejects the idea of death
This idea moved to the religions that have been developed after
When you know that man seeks to know the answer the following questions
why me
And how it will be my end
Where I'm going
Our bodies can be garbage
But that drives our bodies not trash my friend
I like you sometimes say to myself,
We are a computer program programmer
We are not fact
But it is programmed
This is a question that is difficult
My greetings to you

Tomorrows_Child

Muslims say that the Koran is the word of God ??
But the evidence and the mind rejects this claim
There is abundant evidence that it is writing Mohammed
An open invitation to dialogue

And the first evidence that it is not the Word of God
Koran where many historical and linguistic mistakes

Does God makes a mistake in his book
Historical mistakes
He did not know the difference between Christ and Mary, the mother of Mary, the sister of Aaron

I'd like to see these mistakes.

Could you post some of them, with correct references and sources and explanations?

Thank you.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I'd like to see these mistakes.

Could you post some of them, with correct references and sources and explanations?

Thank you.
The oldest reference to you this and I hope to get it
So you know the amount of mistakes in the Koran
In his book, "Twenty-three years: a study of the work of the Prophet Mohammed," Allen and Unwin, London, 1985, concludes Ali Dashti, the Muslim world famous Iranian-Arab, the following:

"But in the field of moral education is not (Isa) can be considered a miracle Koran. Mohammed reiterated the foundations of human overtaken in many places for centuries before him. Confucius, Buddha, Zrostr, Socrates, Moses, and Jesus said similar things" (p. 54).
"I do not eloquence of the Qur'an nor his orders in ethics and law Miracle" (p. 57).And the oldest to brief you a lot of mistakes KoranicSo I can not say that any book a miracle linguistic eloquence. Brilliant writers and poets talented literary works are not miracles. For example, Ahmed Shawki poetry and writings Abbas El Akkad, Taha Hussein and Shakespeare are not miracles. The wonderful poetry of the Greek poet Homer blind illiterate of the eighth century BC (Alalaad and the Odyssey) is not a miracle. It also can not be considered a miracle even if the Koran was a great literary work, which is not as well
Mistakes in style in Arabic grammar
Progress Here are some examples of Arabic grammar mistakes in the text of the Qur'an: Table 5: 69 (should be corrected word "Alsabion" to "Sabians"); Baqarah 2: 177 (should be corrected the word "patient" to "Alsaberon"); Urbanism 3:59 (should be corrected the word "shall be" to "was"); cow 2:17, 80.124; norms 7:56 (should be corrected the word "close" to "close"); norms 7: 160 (should be corrected word "Ospata" to "tribes"); Taha 20: 63 (should be corrected "Both of Sahran" to "two of the sorcerer"); Hajj 22:19 (should be corrected the phrase "Achtsamua in the Lord" to "Achtsma in Rabhma"); Repentance 9: 62, 69 (should be corrected the word "like the one" to "as those who"); hypocrites 63: 10 (should the word correct, "and I" to "I"); al-Nisa 4: 162 (should be corrected word "residents" to "residents"); and closets 49 : 9 (should the word "battled" to correct "Aguettla"). Ali Dashti and Mahmoud Zamakhshari (1075-1144 m) of the renowned Muslim scholars pointed to the more than one hundred errors in the Arabic language rules (Ali Dashti, "Twenty-three years: study the work of the Prophet Muhammad," Allen and Unwin, London, 1985, p. 0.50 ).
The true living almighty God can easily produce a book that contains the correct language and rhetoric as together, without falling into the grammatical errors. These errors indicate that the source of the Quran is not God Almighty.Foreign words
Tells Al-Suyuti (d 0.1505 m), a renowned Muslim scholars in the Quran and the Arabic language, and Arthur Jeffery in their studies that the Koran contains a 107 (according to Suyuti) and 275 (according to Jeffrey) foreign words taken from the languages of Persian, Assyrian, Syriac, Hebrew, Greek and Coptic and Abyssinian. The offer follows a few of these foreign words, for example:arsi: "couches" and "brocade" (Kahf 18:31) and means couches and brocades respectively; "pitchers" (located 56: 18); "and Gsaca" (news 78: 25) and means pus; "registration" (Elephant 105 : 4) and means clay seared;
Persian Language old: "Hur" (Rahman, 55: 72); "Gin" (Gin 72: 1);
Aramaic language: "Harut and Marut" (al-Baqarah 2: 102); "knife" (al-Baqarah 2: 248) and means the glory of God;
Hebrew Language: "Ma'un" (Ma'un 107: 7) and means charity; "rabbis" (Repentance 9:31) and mean teachers; "hell" (Women 4: 115 121);
Abyssinian language: "Km_kah" (Light 24: 35) and means Kkoh;
Syriac language: "Al" (Tawbah 9: 124) and mean separation / sanitation; "Leviathan" (al-Baqarah 2: 257; bees 16:36) means idols; "zakat" (al-Baqarah 2: 110) and means charity; "Pharaoh" ( Muzzammil 73: 15);
Coptic language: "sarcophagus" (al-Baqarah 2: 248).
Multiple different readings
There are no original text of the Koran because of the problem of multiple different readings
Islamic tradition tells us that the Koran Osman was founded upon a manuscript of the Koran, which was the Hafsa (one of the wives and the daughter of Mohammed Omar Ibn Khattab). Osman ignore other Koranic manuscripts that differed greatly from the manuscript Hafsa, but agreed with the manuscript of Ibn Mas'ud. Many of these differences in the text of the Quran registered in the book of Arthur Jeffery "Materials for the history of the text of the Koran." Some of these differences include full paragraphs, and delete entire sentences. Not for these many differences relationship Basbah different readings of the Koran (seven characters) which is believed to Islamic tradition that the Quran had been given out. Since it is supposed that these seven readings are only seven different accents Arab tribes. In fact, it is not defined and identify the seven readings in no time, and they are denied the Koran (Mary 19: 97; Smoke 44: 58). Followed Muhammad Koran only one accent. Ibn Masood rule out the possibility of the committee set up by Osman despite the fact that Muhammad himself considered the most important references to the Koran and most of those who know him
Archaeological evidence does not indicate the existence of a legal text of the Qur'an similar to the current Koran in the seventh century AD. The archaeologists did not find any scripts to any parts of the interview written in the hundred years that followed the death of Mohammed.Scientific problems
Mountains Proving Ground. Koran mentions that the mountains solidified the ground so as not to shake, "and made us into the ground Roissy (mountains) should shake their" (Prophets 21:31 a); "Have we not made the earth an expanse, and the mountains as pegs" (news 78: 6-7; Luqman 31: 10-11; bees 16:15; ants 27: 61; Creator 35: 41; S 50: 7; 88 Gash: 17.19). This claim is a scientific error because the mountain formation is always accompanied by earthquakes. Modern science tells us that the mountains made up as a result of collision of the Earth's surface layers or as a result of volcanic eruptions. In both cases, earthquakes occur. In fact, the Earth is not static, as the Koran says, but is in constant motion. Nothing establishes and consolidates the ground, they are about the same as it revolves around the sun in space. Bible accurately describe this more than two thousand years before modern science discovers this fact: "The comment (God) the earth on nothing" (Job 26: 7 b)sunset. Koran tells us that the sun sets in the eye of turbid water: "Even if it reaches (Zulkarnain) of the sun goes down and found her in the eye Hmeh" (Cave 18: 86 a). Mohammed secure the literal sense of this verse (Zamakhshari, Scouts, Part II, p .743, third edition, 1987). This claim is a scientific error and clear. Modern science tells us that the sun is much larger than the Earth and its temperature much higher than that. If approached Earth from the sun, and Vstanrq evaporate from the intensity of the sun's heat. This erroneous idea is similar to myths in circulation at the time of Mohammed.. The chronology of the creation of the universe. Quran gives contradictory stories about the sequence of operations creation of the universe. According to the Wall Sajda 41: 9-12 and cow 2:29, God created the earth before the sky. Unlike the Koran in an-naziat 79: 27-30 where he stated that God created the heavens before the earth. Modern science tells us that space, galaxies and stars (the heavens) was formed first. Then, it formed the planets (like Earth) next to some of the stars. In fact, the sun and the solar system were formed after the Big Bang which is the primary fact that the heavens about 10 billion years old. The Bible gives the correct sequence of operations to create heaven and earth: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1: 1), then plant and animal life on earth (Genesis 1: 11-13

mahasn ebn sawresho

) Stages of fetal development
(Return to list of contents)
There are goods scientific problems in the words of the Qur'an about the stages of development of the fetus during pregnancy.
1. The Koran says that the fetus starts from me the man only and does not mention anything at all about a woman's egg are necessary for rope: "We created man from a strain of clay, then We made the sperm in McCain's decision then created sperm leech Fajlguena clot chew Fajlguena embryo bones Vksona bone meat Then we have created another blessed God created the Best of creators "(Believers 23: 12-14);" pain Iike sperm from me starboard "(Resurrection 75: 37-39; insured 40: 67; Hajj 22: 5; leeches 96: 2).
2. These verses also tell us that the fetus is undergoing leech (blood clot).
3. These verses stages of growth and development of the fetus as follows: sperm (a drop of) me, then blood clot (leech), then a piece of meat (embryo), then bare bones, then flesh covers the bone. It is clear that there are a few scientific errors in this concept of the stages of fetal development:
a. Quran does not mention anything about necessary for becoming pregnant woman's egg.
B. No blood clot in the stage of development of the embryo mentioned by the Koran.
C. It begins to be the bones of the fetus after the beginning of his body and his muscles be a few weeks. Muscle is made up of cartilage and bone formation first before giving a fetus estimated to limited movements in the mother's womb. First the bones of the fetus does not consist then capped his muscles and his body afterwards.
These statements reflect the Quranic knowledge and ideas common in the Arabian Peninsula in the time of Muhammad and kissed him. In fact, the source of this knowledge is erroneous Greek doctor named Galen lived in Asia Minor (now Turkey) before the time of Mohammed about 450 years. This primitive common knowledge in the ancient world is the wrong knowledge also assures us of modern science today.
4. Koran tells us that normal pregnancy is six months (Luqman 31: 14; Baqarah 2: 233; Ahqaf 46: 15). Surat Luqman 31: 14 Cow 2: 233 reminding that the feeding period is twenty-four months. Al-ahqaf 46: 15 tells us that pregnancy and lactation period is thirty months. This means that the pregnancy is only six months. Of course this is a mistake because the natural pregnancy is nine months. Unseasoned child born six months after pregnancy need special medical attention in Pods industrial device in the hospital even live and grow. These advanced medical care were not available at the time of Mohammed. That is if unseasoned child was born six months after the pregnancy at the time of Mohammed died immediately after birth, and will not live as forty years in the Koran claims al-ahqaf 46: 15Historical problems
Historical problems Koran contains more than 55 historical errors
Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.
Tower of Babel and Haman
.Golden Calf.
Death steel

. Alexander the Great (356-323 BC).

Prophet national of each nation.

Koran claims that God has sent a messenger to every nation (Yunus 10:47; bees 16:36, 89). This is contrary to the historical facts that tell us that this did not happen. God did not send any prophets or messengers to the country of the African and European, American and Australian continents. The Bible tells us that the living God sent Onbeaoua of the children of Israel only. It has sent them all to the children of Israel, with the exception of Greece (Younis) Prophet whom God sent to the city of Nineveh in northern Iraq. This contradiction Ar-Rum 30: 47 saying that the apostles had been sent to their nations. It seems that Muhammad said these claims even prophecy sustains his claim because it was not of the children of Israel
Night journey (Isra).
Inspired personal benefit
Koran contains a comfortable inspired benefit Mohammed and personal pleasure. These verses provide a strong argument against the divine origin of the Koran. Mohammed claimed a number of occasions that God has allowed him to including excessive desires and whims wish. Here are a few examples of the personal benefit revelation in the Qur'an:
1. Mohammed from the right that can not be amended in the treatment of his wives, and that any postponement of the role of women in sexual intercourse at will. As was his right to take to bed any Muslim woman to devote herself to him (al-Ahzab 33: 50-51). Aisha told him the youngest of his wives in response to these verses: "... what I see only your Lord hastens in the breeze" (Bukhari, interpretation of the Koran 311.60.6).
2. Mohammed married Zainab girl colt, Zaid's wife, his adopted son, Zaid divorced her after that (Ahzab 33: 37). It has coveted gracious. So, Muhammad committed fornication marry incest. After that people criticized that the forbidden marriage, Muhammad claimed that God had agreed to that forbidden marriage (Ahzab 33: 37), and canceled adoptions in Islam (Ahzab 33: 4).
3. When Mohammed wanted more wives, or end the wrangling between his wives, he claimed that he had received a revelation quickly to achieve it (Ahzab 33: 28-34).
4. When people Adjrh in his house, or treated him disrespectfully, received claimed alive and puts the appropriate rules relating to the times of visits (Ahzab 33: 53-58; closets 49: 1-5).
March 5. Mohammed sexual relationship with Mary of Egypt, maid his wife Hafsa daughter of Omar ibn al-Khattab, in the house of Hafsa. Khan has his wife Hafsa. Hafsa very angry when she returned to her home and discovered it. Mohammed tried to comfort her right alliance that he would not touch her maid again. But he continued craves Egyptian Mary. Therefore, he claimed that God had allowed him to break his right (prohibition 66: 1-5; Bukhari, sacrifices and fishing 427.67.7; provisions 260.89.9).
6. spread rumors that Aisha, the youngest wives of Mohammed, had committed adultery with Safwan bin ailing salami. Mohammed did not want to divorce her, because Rgbha. So he claimed that he had received a revelation confirms her innocence (Light 24: 11-20).
Is that enough, my friend

Muffled

Jesus in me
You should watch vlogs, that's what i do before going to holidays :)
That's strange that your aunt said that because when i was there i saw many non-hijabis women and dressed like they want.

I think that Dubai is a good place to live even if your a non muslim but maybe it's too tiny so you may be bored very quickly.

Perhaps you were in a foreign enclave where the rules are more relaxed.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Perhaps you were in a foreign enclave where the rules are more relaxed.

I was in the malls, the beach, the desert, the markets etc. I've seen they have many bars and clubs.
But i heard that in Abu Dhabi, few km away it's more traditionnal, i haven't been there so i can't say how people were dressed.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
I was in the malls, the beach, the desert, the markets etc. I've seen they have many bars and clubs.
But i heard that in Abu Dhabi, few km away it's more traditionnal, i haven't been there so i can't say how people were dressed.
Been there, cause it is a capital, people are dressed more formally but the scene general is not different than Dubai.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Omar bin al-Khattab enters the word of God and it adds
This is the question of inheritance
Called age issue
They reliability in inheritance
In fact, it's a wrong calculation process
Is God also did not know the account until age Repair announced this divine mis
And also the Omar bin al-Khattab intervention in prisoners in Badr
And also the Omar bin al-Khattab intervention in the slaughter of Jews
All this evidence says that the Quran is not the word of God
Omar bin al-Khattab intervention at the heart of the Koran
Do you think that the word of God

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Muslims say that the Koran is the word of God ??
But the evidence and the mind rejects this claim
There is abundant evidence that it is writing Mohammed
An open invitation to dialogue

And the first evidence that it is not the Word of God
Koran where many historical and linguistic mistakes
Does God makes a mistake in his book
Historical mistakes
He did not know the difference between Christ and Mary, the mother of Mary, the sister of Aaron
I believe there is no mistake in Quran, it is always the mistake of understanding it correctly, please.
Regards