• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

are the Koran the word of God????Call for dialogue

mahasn ebn sawresho

A lot of what you said, I cannot pronounce to understand. Are you Muslim? Who decided these three religions fall under the same umbrella of the God of Abraham?
I said
The concept and the term Abrahamic religions is not true
This new words
Abraham was a descendant of a well-known
Ibrahim and follow the original Hebrews or Jews
Only those belonging to Ibrahim
Mohammed does not belong to Abraham

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I said
The concept and the term Abrahamic religions is not true
This new words
Abraham was a descendant of a well-known
Ibrahim and follow the original Hebrews or Jews
Only those belonging to Ibrahim
Mohammed does not belong to Abraham

Please put this respectfully, who does Mohammad belong to according to Muslm faith and/or historical view rather than a denominational outlook?

mahasn ebn sawresho

The Quran is not the Word of God according to who?

This answer has to be objective. Each religion will promote themselves.
It's claim is false Quran is not the word of God
That the words of Mohammed and the words of the jinn and the Devil
Do you think that God speaks Arabic language only
???Do you think that the following verse is from the word of God or of the attributes of God
Al-Anfal: {and plots and plotted God and God the Best of Planners} [Al-Anfal: Verse 30] {what the meaning of God and the Best of Planners}?
And type a verse from the Koran in Arabicسورة الأنفال‏:‏ ‏{‏وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ‏}‏ ‏[‏سورة الأنفال‏:‏ آية 30‏]‏ And offer you the meaning of the word red English dictionaries
ترجمات ماكر
صفة

cunning
ماكر, بارع, شاطر, كائد, وسيم

foxy
ماكر, بارع, ثعلبي اللون, أبقع ملطخ ببقع سمراء مصفرة

sly
خبيث, ماكر, داهية, مخادع, شاطر, كائد

crafty
ماكر, بارع, خادع, كائد, مخادع

guileful
ماكر

wily
مراوغ, خبيث, مخادع, خادع, ماكر, كائد

slick
زلق, أملس, سهل, ماكر, ماهر, لامع

malicious
خبيث, شرير, كيدي, حقود, ماكر, جنائي

furtive
ماكر, نظرة عابرة, سري

subtle
رقيق, بارع, حاذق, بالغ الرقة, متقن, ماكر

scheming
ماكر

designing
ماكر, مولع بالتآمر

feline
ماكر, سنور, غادر

artful
داهية, بارع, ماكر, اصطناعي, مخادع, متقن

disingenuous
مخادع, ماكر

smart
ذكي, أنيق, شاطر, ضخم, سريع, ماكر

pawky
ماكر, داهية

vulpine
خبيث, ثعلبي, ماكر

politic
سياسي, ماكر, عاقل, حكيم

trick
رقيق, ماكر

slim
نحيل, ضعيف, ممشوق, هفهاف, مهلهل, ماكر

foxlike
ماكر

deceitful
مخادع, مضلل, محتال, خادع, كذاب, ماكر

mahasn ebn sawresho

Do you think that God says about himself that he Sly ???????
How does God say about himself that he Sly ???
Questions sent here to liberal-minded
And I do not offer the words of Academy
How do you say that God Sly ???
So the logical conclusion that it is not the Word of God

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It's claim is false Quran is not the word of God
That the words of Mohammed and the words of the jinn and the Devil
Do you think that God speaks Arabic language only
???Do you think that the following verse is from the word of God or of the attributes of God
Al-Anfal: {and plots and plotted God and God the Best of Planners} [Al-Anfal: Verse 30] {what the meaning of God and the Best of Planners}?
And type a verse from the Koran in Arabicسورة الأنفال‏:‏ ‏{‏وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ‏}‏ ‏[‏سورة الأنفال‏:‏ آية 30‏]‏ And offer you the meaning of the word red English dictionaries
ترجمات ماكر
صفة

cunning
ماكر, بارع, شاطر, كائد, وسيم

foxy
ماكر, بارع, ثعلبي اللون, أبقع ملطخ ببقع سمراء مصفرة

sly
خبيث, ماكر, داهية, مخادع, شاطر, كائد

crafty
ماكر, بارع, خادع, كائد, مخادع

guileful
ماكر

wily
مراوغ, خبيث, مخادع, خادع, ماكر, كائد

slick
زلق, أملس, سهل, ماكر, ماهر, لامع

malicious
خبيث, شرير, كيدي, حقود, ماكر, جنائي

furtive
ماكر, نظرة عابرة, سري

subtle
رقيق, بارع, حاذق, بالغ الرقة, متقن, ماكر

scheming
ماكر

designing
ماكر, مولع بالتآمر

feline
ماكر, سنور, غادر

artful
داهية, بارع, ماكر, اصطناعي, مخادع, متقن

disingenuous
مخادع, ماكر

smart
ذكي, أنيق, شاطر, ضخم, سريع, ماكر

pawky
ماكر, داهية

vulpine
خبيث, ثعلبي, ماكر

politic
سياسي, ماكر, عاقل, حكيم

trick
رقيق, ماكر

slim
نحيل, ضعيف, ممشوق, هفهاف, مهلهل, ماكر

foxlike
ماكر

deceitful
مخادع, مضلل, محتال, خادع, كذاب, ماكر

I'd have to ask a Muslim about that. I don't speak Arabic and don't have enough knowledge in it to qoute any rebuttals. Unless you have an explanation of why (objectively...say historically?) the Quran isnt the word of God? Muhammad got his revelation from god as so did Jesus and so did moses and the people Bible, and people today.

I have no bias over these three religions.

What makes Muhammad's revelation not the word of God?

raph

Questions sent here to liberal-minded
And I do not offer the words of Academy
How do you say that God Sly ???
So the logical conclusion that it is not the Word of God
As I understand it, you posted many meanings of that word. And you choose "sly" out of that many meanings.

No God is not sly. God is designing, artfull, smart and foxy.

The meaning of that verse is, that God has a plan, and the plans of humans wont win against God's plan. Because God is obviously the best planer.

Eliab ben Benjamin

Premium Member
I'd have to ask a Muslim about that. I don't speak Arabic and don't have enough knowledge in it to qoute any rebuttals. Unless you have an explanation of why (objectively...say historically?) the Quran isnt the word of God? Muhammad got his revelation from god as so did Jesus and so did moses and the people Bible, and people today.

Mohammed got his revelation from an entity claiming to be the Angel Michael.

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
The women. 3 from verse to verse 3. If you fear not justly with the orphans in Vankhawwa what women of your choice, two or three, or four, the interpretation of the meaning or proprietary minimum that should not مثنى وثلاث ورباع -------او ما ملكت ايمانكم

so, what about it! Muslims Men can marry 4 wives, it is not a must but it is a permission. The point you seem to forget Mahasen is, In Islam there is limitation of 4, do you have limitation in the Bible?

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
Animal eat verse of the Koran which lost to today and this verse is great suckling has been written about in the books of the Old Muslims
But they disagree on the validity of these verses lost
Narrated by Muhammad ibn Ishaq, and pronunciation: (I've dropped a verse of stoning, Big Ten and feedings, was in the paper under a bed in my house, and when he complained to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Glna his command, entered Doibh us Vokltha)
Narrated by Imam Ahmad in "Missned" (43/343), and Ibn Majah in "Sunan" (No. / 1944) and pronunciation: (When he died, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his death Glna domestic income Voklha

What is Animal eat verses?

outhouse

Atheistically
do you know that the Koran states that Jesus is not the son of God, and that he was not crucified?

Do you know not one credible scholar in the world uses the koran for anything historically related to jesus???

In others words the book has zero credibility for anything related to Jesus or Israelite history, academically speaking.

outhouse

Atheistically
To my knowledge the Bible is mostly considered written by human authors "inspired by" God.

And the koran is no different.

Academia see's it as plagiarized mythology as muhammad learned from his cousin who was a heretical Christian priest, and found muhammad wondering alone in the mountains at the age of 5.

It is also this heretic who FIRST claimed Muhammad as a prophet :rolleyes:

Do you think the book has no mythology?

outhouse

Atheistically
Basically, the Christians re-interpreted the scripture of the Jews and later Mohammed or whoever wrote the Koran took the tales from the scriptures of the Jews and the Bible of the Christians and gave them his own interpretation, mixing them with Arabian tales.

Agreed but.

Not really reinterpreted.

Christians were a product of the Hellenistic divorce of cultural Judaism, and the Hellenist had been perverting Judaism for hundreds of years to meet their own needs.

Judaism was perverting Canaanite polytheism as that culture had disintegrated in the bronze age collapse, and Israelite cultures began afterwards.

islam was the plagiarized version of both of the above, and I agree with you there fully.

mahasn ebn sawresho

The oldest you how, starting with the revelation Mohammed
This talk is written in the books of the original Muslims
We read in the books of biography ...
The angel came to Mohammed, Aisha between the thighs
That's not our words we
He is the word written PHP Muslims ancient books
Khadija thighs and proof revelation

Biography of the Prophet Ibn Hisham - door source of the Prophet peace be upon him and his family peace and recognition - Khadija proof revelation exam

[Khadija proof revelation exam]

Ibn Ishaq said, and told me Ismail bin Abu Zubair al-Hakim sire: it happened for Khadija God bless her, she said to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him any cousin can not tell me this Besahbk who come to you if it comes to you? He said yes. If she comes to you and he told me do. Jibril came and peace be upon him as it was made, said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to Khadija O Khadija This may Jibril came to me, said Arise, O cousin then sit on the left thigh; He said so the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and he sat on them, she said do you see? Yes, she said she turned to then sit on the right thigh; She turned to the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat on his right thigh, she said, do you see? He said yes. She turned then sit in stone, she turned to the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat in her lap. Do you see? He said yes and said Vthsart dropped the veil and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him sitting in her lap, and then said to him, Do you see it? She said no, she said, my cousin proved to preach the gospel and I swear to the king and this demon

mahasn ebn sawresho

so, what about it! Muslims Men can marry 4 wives, it is not a must but it is a permission. The point you seem to forget Mahasen is, In Islam there is limitation of 4, do you have limitation in the Bible?
I am not talking about polygamy
I'm talking about having sex with slaves without a marriage contract
Because the supplement is the verse and proprietaryاو ما ملكت ايمانكم