• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Baptist minister bites the dust- gets caught

Good-Ole-Rebel

Indeed. You are absolutely correct! Christians-- making up the majority of the US? Are responsible for the Majority of Stuff that Happens!

GOOD! THERE IS NO MAGICAL OVER-LORD CONTROLLING ANY OF IT.

No--I'm not. I go strictly by the very immoral, and ugly bible. YOU? you make it up as you go-- for example, Jesus was not a Racist. But YOU ARE-- your use of a flag literally DEDICATED TO RACISM proves that for all to see.

LMAO! I know it better than you, obviously! Proof? Your racist flag, just for starters...

See above.

You need to prove first that the Confederate Flag stood for racism. It can, if you use it that way. But itself, that is not it's origin. I could equally say that the U.S. flag stands for racism. Why? Because it was under that flag that slaves were brought over. And the Constitution protected slavery.

If you really have anything to offer concerning your views on the Confederate flag, go to the thread "Nikki Haley" and read what I have said. Then you can supply your 'wisdom' there.

As to God and Christ being racist...let's see...there are the Jews to consider. God did choose the Jews...didn't He? (Deut 7:6)

And Jesus said to the woman who was of Canaan, which means she wasn't Jewish, "It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs." (Matt. 15:26)

How racist of God and Christ.

Good-Ole-Rebel

sooda

Veteran Member
Well, yeah-- 100% of the bible is like that-- written by men to control other men.

Especially the so-called christian scriptures. I find it ironic that you think so little of the bible, which is the sole reason to even be a christian.

To me its NOT the sole reason to be a Christian.

sooda

Veteran Member
You need to prove first that the Confederate Flag stood for racism. It can, if you use it that way. But itself, that is not it's origin. I could equally say that the U.S. flag stands for racism. Why? Because it was under that flag that slaves were brought over. And the Constitution protected slavery.

If you really have anything to offer concerning your views on the Confederate flag, go to the thread "Nikki Haley" and read what I have said. Then you can supply your 'wisdom' there.

As to God and Christ being racist...let's see...there are the Jews to consider. God did choose the Jews...didn't He? (Deut 7:6)

And Jesus said to the woman who was of Canaan, which means she wasn't Jewish, "It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs." (Matt. 15:26)

Good-Ole-Rebel

In Palestine Judah despised Israel. Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria about 700 BC .. the north was more prosperous, spoke Greek so the Judeans considered them Hellenized half breeds and bad Jews. This enmity shows up a lot in the Bible.

A Vestigial Mote

So, you're saying those who are not Christian are expected to steal. Are expected to commit crimes. Interesting.
Not what I said, and you know that. Shame on you. Go back and look if you're just sitting there with doe eyes, so innocent and helpless. I said a "known thief" - specifically that. Not "just anybody." Go look. See for yourself. You're irresponsible. Period.

The Christian does profess to know the 'One Way'. So?
So you have NOTHING in the real world that is presented to ALL of us to back this up. Just a book written by some of man's earlier ancestors that reads a lot like their thoughts on the world with a "godly" spin thrown onto it to try and give it credence.

The Christian also recognizes that he is a sinner.
And yet so many Christians condemn others don't they? And all according to the prescriptions in their text. Where's the forgiveness because you understand and because you are also a "sinner?" Or do you leave the forgiveness part for God/Jesus, and in this life instead lord your rules and Biblical prescriptions over everyone else as a matter of principle?

Hypocrisy can be found anywhere.
Of course it can! Where did I ever claim otherwise? And in each case it is ferreted out, guess what? The person who was holding the opinions conflicting with their actions is called out when caught. "They said they were one thing, proved they were exactly the opposite." This story is NOT unique to Christians... they just happen to be the most prevalent group in U.S. society who has rules and prescriptions they are trying desperately to get EVERYONE to live by, and so you're going to hear a lot more about when they fall flat on their faces.

Where does the Christian say he is not a sinner?
Sure, you admit to being a sinner, but you still want to call down hell-fire on anyone who doesn't believe as you believe - even on issues that aren't supported or enforced by the law - like abortion, or homosexual marriage. So you call ALL SORTS OF THINGS "sin" that have no stigma applied to them in other corners of social interactions. YOU DON'T DECIDE what is a punishable offense within society. Nor does "The Bible." So your concept of sin DOESN'T MATTER. Again - unless you can back it up, and sway minds. But you have to do it with more than The Bible. You have to.

And, we don't have a 'code of conduct'.
So... what do you call the 10 commandments? Am I missing something here? Where does the Christian get the notion that homosexuality, or abortion, or masturbation are wrong, I wonder? No code of conduct? Interesting. If there is nothing you must necessarily do or avoid in order to keep yourself out of sin, then what are you even complaining about to me here? Go do what you want and let others do what they want. Oh wait... IT'S NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THAT IS IT? You do have a code of conduct. And if you truly don't, I don't know that anyone else on Earth would call you a Christian - just yourself.

Thus your so called 'rubbing it in our face' and taking the 'stink and smear it all under our nose, mop it back up ... You just reveal your bias and hatred against God and the Christian.
I don't believe in God. So I certainly don't "hate" Him. I just think He's a really dumb idea.

You need to pay attention to the subject of the thread. If you don't want to hear it, then don't comment on this thread.
Do you truly believe that nothing we have been discussing is related to the thread topic? People being held accountable and being plastered in the news more so than others because of the hypocritical aspect of their crimes, etc.? I think it is related/relevant. You can stop discussing it if you want... I'll likely continue. Thanks.

The Christian acknowledges that conscience is the result of the fall of Adam to all of mankind. Thus you are wrong at the very start. What now?
What now? Why it is easy, of course. I ask you to prove that "conscience is the result of the fall of Adam to all of mankind," and then you attempt to do so or else I remain completely unconvinced and basically strike this comment and assertion from our conversation. There is absolutely nothing (except The Bible) backing this statement of yours. And I don't believe The Bible. What now?

The Christian believes what God has said in the Bible. We do not discount the sins of believers. So what are you upset about? It can't be the sins of believers for that is never denied.
I'll explain the problem again. The rest of us acknowledge that we are trying to figure the whole "good/evil" thing out, that we have what we think are some good ideas, but that the subject is a complex one and worthy of a lot of further investigation, thought and discussion. You, on the other hand, claim that the roots of your "conscience" are written in stone by God, yet you have absolutely no compelling proof of this idea. One of those two positions is pushing toward the side of the spectrum labeled "rational" and one of them is pegged all the way to the other side. You can guess which I feel is which.

Perhaps it is because our sins are paid for...forgiven....hummh? I have thought on this before and have come to the conclusion that this is what unbelievers..atheists...agnostics....whatever you want to call yourself's, really hate. The Christian's sins are taken care of by God.
I don't believe any of that. Again, there is no reason to "hate" it. I know what I believe to be "good" and I do it. Day in and day out. I rarely break lines, and when I do, I am extremely quick to apologize and try to make it as right as I can. Therefore, I don't care one bit about YOUR notions of "sin." Do you understand? Your principles are not my principles. You can't claim that I want to do "evil" because I support homosexual marriage or abortion, when those things do not break stride with MY principles. Once again... I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PRINCIPLES. Unless you can prove to me with actual argumentation and real-world applicable knowledge, numbers, facts, figures, etc. that I am in the wrong. Until that happens - your opinion doesn't matter to me. I don't care what you think it "sin." I don't. Not at all. Get it?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
You don't trust God and Jesus Christ and the Bible anymore...if you ever did. This just serves as an excuse for you and other on the forum to salve your conscience that you are right in your unbelief.

Did you ever think that because this person is a Christian, that is why he got caught. How many non-christians are out there that never get caught.

This man doesn't get away with it. God saw to that. What makes you think your excuses will get away with it?

As to your question, how to keep predators from being Pastors, I have plenty of answers. But then you, and people like you would **** and moan about your 'right's being taken away. And who does these 'church people' think they are.?

The bottom line is no one is going to get away with anything. Including you.

Good-Ole-Rebel
Some serious tapdancing going on here. Anything but address the actual point, I guess.

Good-Ole-Rebel

In Palestine Judah despised Israel. Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria about 700 BC .. the north was more prosperous, spoke Greek so the Judeans considered them Hellenized half breeds and bad Jews. This enmity shows up a lot in the Bible.

And your point is....?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good-Ole-Rebel

Not what I said, and you know that. Shame on you. Go back and look if you're just sitting there with doe eyes, so innocent and helpless. I said a "known thief" - specifically that. Not "just anybody." Go look. See for yourself. You're irresponsible. Period.

So you have NOTHING in the real world that is presented to ALL of us to back this up. Just a book written by some of man's earlier ancestors that reads a lot like their thoughts on the world with a "godly" spin thrown onto it to try and give it credence.

And yet so many Christians condemn others don't they? And all according to the prescriptions in their text. Where's the forgiveness because you understand and because you are also a "sinner?" Or do you leave the forgiveness part for God/Jesus, and in this life instead lord your rules and Biblical prescriptions over everyone else as a matter of principle?

Of course it can! Where did I ever claim otherwise? And in each case it is ferreted out, guess what? The person who was holding the opinions conflicting with their actions is called out when caught. "They said they were one thing, proved they were exactly the opposite." This story is NOT unique to Christians... they just happen to be the most prevalent group in U.S. society who has rules and prescriptions they are trying desperately to get EVERYONE to live by, and so you're going to hear a lot more about when they fall flat on their faces.

Sure, you admit to being a sinner, but you still want to call down hell-fire on anyone who doesn't believe as you believe - even on issues that aren't supported or enforced by the law - like abortion, or homosexual marriage. So you call ALL SORTS OF THINGS "sin" that have no stigma applied to them in other corners of social interactions. YOU DON'T DECIDE what is a punishable offense within society. Nor does "The Bible." So your concept of sin DOESN'T MATTER. Again - unless you can back it up, and sway minds. But you have to do it with more than The Bible. You have to.

So... what do you call the 10 commandments? Am I missing something here? Where does the Christian get the notion that homosexuality, or abortion, or masturbation are wrong, I wonder? No code of conduct? Interesting. If there is nothing you must necessarily do or avoid in order to keep yourself out of sin, then what are you even complaining about to me here? Go do what you want and let others do what they want. Oh wait... IT'S NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THAT IS IT? You do have a code of conduct. And if you truly don't, I don't know that anyone else on Earth would call you a Christian - just yourself.

I don't believe in God. So I certainly don't "hate" Him. I just think He's a really dumb idea.

Do you truly believe that nothing we have been discussing is related to the thread topic? People being held accountable and being plastered in the news more so than others because of the hypocritical aspect of their crimes, etc.? I think it is related/relevant. You can stop discussing it if you want... I'll likely continue. Thanks.

What now? Why it is easy, of course. I ask you to prove that "conscience is the result of the fall of Adam to all of mankind," and then you attempt to do so or else I remain completely unconvinced and basically strike this comment and assertion from our conversation. There is absolutely nothing (except The Bible) backing this statement of yours. And I don't believe The Bible. What now?

I'll explain the problem again. The rest of us acknowledge that we are trying to figure the whole "good/evil" thing out, that we have what we think are some good ideas, but that the subject is a complex one and worthy of a lot of further investigation, thought and discussion. You, on the other hand, claim that the roots of your "conscience" are written in stone by God, yet you have absolutely no compelling proof of this idea. One of those two positions is pushing toward the side of the spectrum labeled "rational" and one of them is pegged all the way to the other side. You can guess which I feel is which.

I don't believe any of that. Again, there is no reason to "hate" it. I know what I believe to be "good" and I do it. Day in and day out. I rarely break lines, and when I do, I am extremely quick to apologize and try to make it as right as I can. Therefore, I don't care one bit about YOUR notions of "sin." Do you understand? Your principles are not my principles. You can't claim that I want to do "evil" because I support homosexual marriage or abortion, when those things do not break stride with MY principles. Once again... I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PRINCIPLES. Unless you can prove to me with actual argumentation and real-world applicable knowledge, numbers, facts, figures, etc. that I am in the wrong. Until that happens - your opinion doesn't matter to me. I don't care what you think it "sin." I don't. Not at all. Get it?

Well, you said a known thief in contrast to a Christian. How is one a 'known thief' until he steals. And until he steals the first time, and is caught, he is not a known thief. So, you inferred that those outside of Christianity are thiefs. I personally don't have a problem with your statement, but apparently you do.

The Book is all I need. You say you need more. Sorry.

It all depends on what you mean by 'condemn others'. What do you mean? Jesus is the Only Way. Yes.

You need to understand what 'hypocrisy' is. As I said, the Christian recognizes he is a sinner, in need of a Saviour. That doesn't mean the truth he believes as told in the Bible concerning those who do not believe, makes him a hypocrite. It just means they don't believe.

The Christian has no code of conduct that he must do in order to be a Christian. We recognize what sin is. The Law is not our Code of Conduct. It is true, but one can no more obey the Law as a Christian then the believer could before Christ came. The Christian doesn't obey a Code of Conduct. He walks in the Spirit. If he fails to walk in the Spirit, then he finds he will be sinning against God. The tree bears the fruit of it's nature.

I beg to differ. You do hate Him. You can say you don't...but you do. You hate the Christians....you hate Jesus Christ...you hate God.

We as Christians are not saying we are not guilty of sin and can sin. Thus your 'cry' of hypocrisy is your ignorance of the Bible. Continue if you like but you just show your ignorance of the Bible. Concerning conscience is the result of the fall of Adam, see (Gen. 3:22). I thought you knew the Bible? What now?

That's funny. You don't know the answer of good and evil yet the Bible is clear. But of course you don't believe that so remain in your confused state. So go and ahead and remained confused. The Christian is not confused.

Ah yes, you are such a good person. Isn't everyone? Just go to their funeral, they will all tell you how good he was. But, I don't believe man's view of being a good person. I believe God's view. And He says none are good. Where does that leave you? You don't have to believe it, but where does it leave you?

Good-Ole-Rebel

A Vestigial Mote

Well, you said a known thief in contrast to a Christian. How is one a 'known thief' until he steals. And until he steals the first time, and is caught, he is not a known thief. So, you inferred that those outside of Christianity are thiefs. I personally don't have a problem with your statement, but apparently you do.
Please read the following:

A thief is not known as a thief until he steals. And we recognize as much, do we not? "Repeat" versus "first time" offenders? If you would point out that Christians are singled out for their crimes beyond even "first time offenders" - I'll admit this is probably the case. And I have already told you why. "THOU SHALT NOT STEAL." A thief (first time or otherwise) does not necessarily subscribe to that as a rule to live by, do they? No... they don't. And so they are not necessarily breaking their own principles by stealing. This is worth noting, because it means that we have to give someone who is caught for the first time stealing a very slight "benefit of the doubt" and then let them know of "our rules," and that "no stealing" is part of them. But nearly everyone knows that A CHRISTIAN IS SUPPOSED TO ALREADY KNOW THIS. It's in your book, man. Go read it.

Geez... the fact that I need to explain this all to you. I have less issue explaining things to my 8 year old, I swear to your God.

And with that, I have you. You have no more argument. Christians are treated as would be expected. They are not categorized as "first time offenders" when they steal. In the public's eye - they have violated their own sacred trust. End of story.

It all depends on what you mean by 'condemn others'. What do you mean? Jesus is the Only Way. Yes.
Abortion, homosexuality, polyamory - those are few cases where it is more than just "pushing Jesus" that you are involved. I suspect you understand this also, and this "Jesus is the only way" bit is you trying to ameliorate your bigotry for "the cameras."

You need to understand what 'hypocrisy' is. As I said, the Christian recognizes he is a sinner, in need of a Saviour. That doesn't mean the truth he believes as told in the Bible concerning those who do not believe, makes him a hypocrite. It just means they don't believe.
The hypocrisy is seen in a man who promotes "Thou shalt not steal" to the world by promoting The Bible/God/Jesus, and then goes on to steal himself. That's the hypocrisy I speak of. Now what the hell are you talking about?

The Christian has no code of conduct that he must do in order to be a Christian. We recognize what sin is. The Law is not our Code of Conduct. It is true, but one can no more obey the Law as a Christian then the believer could before Christ came. The Christian doesn't obey a Code of Conduct. He walks in the Spirit. If he fails to walk in the Spirit, then he finds he will be sinning against God. The tree bears the fruit of it's nature.
So homosexuals aren't going to hell just for being homosexual then? They can be Christian, and an active homosexual, having sex with other's of their same gender? Is that the case? Please answer truthfully according to your opinion on this matter. Can a practicing homosexual remain a practicing "Christian," and be recognized by God as such in your eyes? Or MUST HE/SHE ACT ACCORDING TO A PARTICULAR SET OF RULES OF CONDUCT IN ORDER TO DO SO?

I beg to differ. You do hate Him. You can say you don't...but you do. You hate the Christians....you hate Jesus Christ...you hate God.
In my life, God does not exist. Doesn't. Don't hate him... but I do extremely dislike the mindset of people willing to believe all sorts of tomfoolery, and try to get others to believe, without warrant. God? Who gives a flying crap about God? Not me. What I care about are the people who keep trying to push the idea, and I care a lot about the people who have doubts and are being bullied into belief anyway.

We as Christians are not saying we are not guilty of sin and can sin. Thus your 'cry' of hypocrisy is your ignorance of the Bible. Continue if you like but you just show your ignorance of the Bible. Concerning conscience is the result of the fall of Adam, see (Gen. 3:22). I thought you knew the Bible? What now?
I already told you - I don't believe The Bible. And I am not compelled to follow its prescriptions or accept its conclusions. And in fact, I can do the same thing you are doing here - which is to assert things without any actual backing (other than words, of course). For example: I once wrote that Adam and Eve did not exist. Therefore (pointing back at my own words, which were written by me, moments ago on a piece of paper that I titled "Mote 1:1") conscience is in no way related to Adam or Eve, as they did not exist. The writing that I read (and also wrote) proves it. See "Mote 1:1" if you are not convinced. It is written there, plain as day. Give me a damn break.

That's funny. You don't know the answer of good and evil yet the Bible is clear. But of course you don't believe that so remain in your confused state. So go and ahead and remained confused. The Christian is not confused.
As already mentioned, you ARE confused because you believe it has already all been figured out for you and told to you. Wrong. Naive. Try again.

Ah yes, you are such a good person. Isn't everyone? Just go to their funeral, they will all tell you how good he was. But, I don't believe man's view of being a good person. I believe God's view. And He says none are good. Where does that leave you? You don't have to believe it, but where does it leave you?
You have no idea how little I care what your God thinks of me. Holy crap. It would probably scare the daylights out of you to sit for a moment in my mind, understanding how much God does not play into anything I care about in this world. Not even one iota. Not even one scrap of a smidge of an iota. God is garbage. The whole idea is bunk, terrible, make-believe, insignificant trash. It's a laugh, wrapped in tin foil and thrown into the dump just before a metric ton of dog feces is dropped on top of it - then it's sucked into a black hole and ripped into even smaller fragments that are crushed into nothingness by the weight of a thousand suns. "Pfft"... that's the sound of the idea poofing its way out of my mind into oblivion. A fraction of a second... when it wasn't even worth that. I honestly can't get it across to you in words that you could understand or believe. You'll always think I am railing against something I secretly believe exists. Hilarious. So wrong you are.

Last edited:

Good-Ole-Rebel

Please read the following:

A thief is not known as a thief until he steals. And we recognize as much, do we not? "Repeat" versus "first time" offenders? If you would point out that Christians are singled out for their crimes beyond even "first time offenders" - I'll admit this is probably the case. And I have already told you why. "THOU SHALT NOT STEAL." A thief (first time or otherwise) does not necessarily subscribe to that as a rule to live by, do they? No... they don't. And so they are not necessarily breaking their own principles by stealing. This is worth noting, because it means that we have to give someone who is caught for the first time stealing a very slight "benefit of the doubt" and then let them know of "our rules," and that "no stealing" is part of them. But nearly everyone knows that A CHRISTIAN IS SUPPOSED TO ALREADY KNOW THIS. It's in your book, man. Go read it.

Geez... the fact that I need to explain this all to you. I have less issue explaining things to my 8 year old, I swear to your God.

And with that, I have you. You have no more argument. Christians are treated as would be expected. They are not categorized as "first time offenders" when they steal. In the public's eye - they have violated their own sacred trust. End of story.

Abortion, homosexuality, polyamory - those are few cases where it is more than just "pushing Jesus" that you are involved. I suspect you understand this also, and this "Jesus is the only way" bit is you trying to ameliorate your bigotry for "the cameras."

The hypocrisy is seen in a man who promotes "Thou shalt not steal" to the world by promoting The Bible/God/Jesus, and then goes on to steal himself. That's the hypocrisy I speak of. Now what the hell are you talking about?

So homosexuals aren't going to hell just for being homosexual then? They can be Christian, and an active homosexual, having sex with other's of their same gender? Is that the case? Please answer truthfully according to your opinion on this matter. Can a practicing homosexual remain a practicing "Christian," and be recognized by God as such in your eyes? Or MUST HE/SHE ACT ACCORDING TO A PARTICULAR SET OF RULES OF CONDUCT IN ORDER TO DO SO?

In my life, God does not exist. Doesn't. Don't hate him... but I do extremely dislike the mindset of people willing to believe all sorts of tomfoolery, and try to get others to believe, without warrant. God? Who gives a flying crap about God? Not me. What I care about are the people who keep trying to push the idea, and I care a lot about the people who have doubts and are being bullied into belief anyway.

I already told you - I don't believe The Bible. And I am not compelled to follow its prescriptions or accept its conclusions. And in fact, I can do the same thing you are doing here - which is to assert things without any actual backing (other than words, of course). For example: I once wrote that Adam and Eve did not exist. Therefore (pointing back at my own words, which were written by me, moments ago on a piece of paper that I titled "Mote 1:1") conscience is in no way related to Adam or Eve, as they did not exist. The writing that I read (and also wrote) proves it. See "Mote 1:1" if you are not convinced. It is written there, plain as day. Give me a damn break.

As already mentioned, you ARE confused because you believe it has already all been figured out for you and told to you. Wrong. Naive. Try again.

You have no idea how little I care what your God thinks of me. Holy crap. It would probably scare the daylights out of you to sit for a moment in my mind, understanding how much God does not play into anything I care about in this world. Not even one iota. Not even one scrap of a smidge of an iota. God is garbage. The whole idea is bunk, terrible, make-believe, insignificant trash. It's a laugh, wrapped in tin foil and thrown into the dump just before a metric ton of dog feces is dropped on top of it - then it's sucked into a black hole and ripped into even smaller fragments that are crushed into nothingness by the weight of a thousand suns. "Pfft"... that's the sound of the idea poofing its way out of my mind into oblivion. A fraction of a second... when it wasn't even worth that. I honestly can't get it across to you in words that you could understand or believe. You'll always think I am railing against something I secretly believe exists. Hilarious. So wrong you are.

The person who is not a Christian or a Jew who is serious about his Judaism, gets a free ride for being a thief? Please. Even if you don't go by the Bible, you have your own laws of the land. And I know of none that say stealing is ok. Do you? See? Conscience. All of mankind has it. They all know it is wrong to steal. This is why every nation makes laws. I didn't say the Christian doesn't know it. He does. Knowing it does not give power to doing it. You say it is in my Book....where? The 10 commandments are in the Bible, but where is what you are saying in the Bible?

I don't know what you think you have? Christians are treated as expected. When they sin and are caught they are paraded before the world. Yet the world always builds the playground for these sins and if Christians try and stop it they are immediately silenced by 'freedoms of speech' or 'you have no right to govern morality'. As far as violating their trust, the Christian that does sin, as the one described in this thread, he will pay a price to the Civil authorities, as any other would also. He will pay a price in the Christian realm as he can not be trusted with any authority in the Church, and must be watched where ever he is.

As I said, all you are representing is your hatred for Christians. End of story.

We as Christians recognize what the Bible says about such things as homosexuality, abortion, etc. And yes, we will say what the Bible says about them. The Bible declares this. So? That is not 'condemning others' as you say. It is just saying what the Bible says. Concerning condemnation, the Bible has much to say about that also. And as I said, it concerns those who don't believe in Jesus. But of course, you already know this....you say.

We Christians promote Jesus Christ. We do not promote morality. Morality, which is mans term, is just a by-product. We recognize right and wrong and good and evil, and recognize we are sinners also. Thus there is no hypocrisy. Now if one does state that he is not a sinner because he is a Christian, then that is hypocrisy. But that is not Biblical. Which you should know being such an expert in theology and all.

Concerning homosexuals, I said the tree bear the fruit of it's nature. The Christian doesn't walk by a Code. He walks by the Spirit. The Spirit does not and will not lead a Christian into homosexuality. Scripture is clear. Which means if a Christian is involved in homosexualtiy then he is not right with God, even though he is a Christian. Just like with stealing or adultry, etc. etc. And God will exercise judgement against him. But, homosexuality has it's origin in rejecting God and His truth. This itself is why it is oxymoronic to claim one is a homosexual and a Christian. One can claim a lot of things.

Oh yes, God exists in your life. But in opposition. Whether you believe it or not is immaterial. The Christian does have a warrant to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is found in the Bible. But, you, the hater of God, already know that.

I don't care if you believe the Bible or not. You are ignorant of the Bible. And you do hate God, and Christ, because that is who the Christian represents. The Christian does believe the Bible. The Bible is the source for what the Christian believes. You can believe whatever you like. Create your own bible and religion if you like. But, I'm not interested in it. I will follow Christ and the Bible. Go ahead, keep me informed on how your religion centered on you goes.

Well, you certainly don't have any answers of good and evil. As you admitted. The Bible does. I believe the Bible. I believe it is the Word of God. Thus it has the authority to comment on good and evil. So, I am not confused. You just think I am confused because you hate God and His Word.

It really doesn't matter how little you think of God. It doesn't change anything. He doesn't go away just because you don't like Him or disbelieve in Him. Your hatred of Him doesn't stop Him from interfering into your life. Plus, your hatred of God, or how little you believe in God, or how little you think God is involved in your life, doesn't affect me. I have seen people like you for years. I have witnessed to people like you for years. I'm not required to save you. I just bring the message. You don't like it....fine. God is pleased with my witness.

But of course you being such a theologian an all, already know that....right?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Bob the Unbeliever

Actually? The bible is one of the most racist books on Earth.

"God's Chosen People" is about as racist as it's possible to be. Seriously-- what sort of Ultimate Creator, choose a tiny group, and then commands it to murder any and all other people the Special Favorite group encounters?

The very idea of Special Favorites is the epitome of Un Fair: By the age of 2, human children quickly recognize Special Favorites is Unfair.

But wait! There's more! Even more Racism in the Bible: Exodus 21. Wherein God commands the Hebrews to make slaves of anyone BUT Hebrews-- well, almost. Hebrew **men** can only be slaves for 7 years-- unless they are tricked, of course. Hebrew women can be slaves for life, of course.

But really, Exodus 21 strongly suggests to buy non-Hebrew slaves as a preference, as these **never** get to go free-- ever. They are passed down as PROPERTY.

InChrist

Free4ever
Heretage Baptist church Pastor got caught with kiddie porn and charged.. I don't reust the church or any pastors anymore why doesn't this surprise me?

Any suggestions on how to keep out predators from being Pastors?
Arlington Pastor Brett Monroe Arrested, Charged With Possession Of Child Pornography
The answer is for any group, churches in this kind of case, to become educated and informed about the tactics of predators. There are Christians who are experienced with this issue and who go all over the country teaching awareness, how to notice signs of someone who targets children, and how to protect children in church settings, such as Jimmy Hinton who turned in his own pastor father.

A Christian minister teaches churches to guard against pedophiles — like his father

A Vestigial Mote

The person who is not a Christian or a Jew who is serious about his Judaism, gets a free ride for being a thief? Please. Even if you don't go by the Bible, you have your own laws of the land. And I know of none that say stealing is ok. Do you? See? Conscience. All of mankind has it. They all know it is wrong to steal. This is why every nation makes laws. I didn't say the Christian doesn't know it. He does. Knowing it does not give power to doing it. You say it is in my Book....where? The 10 commandments are in the Bible, but where is what you are saying in the Bible?
Where is what I am saying in The Bible? Nowhere... The Bible doesn't say things that correlate with reality very often, therefore a lot of what you read me saying will not appear in The Bible.

I don't know what you think you have?
You obviously recognize that Christians are treated differently when they break their own God's rules. I have told you why. You don't want to hear it. Oh well. I tried.

As far as violating their trust, the Christian that does sin, as the one described in this thread, he will pay a price to the Civil authorities, as any other would also. He will pay a price in the Christian realm as he can not be trusted with any authority in the Church, and must be watched where ever he is.
Hmmm... this is a glimmer of hope that you actually DO understand. The Christian is punished double... perhaps even more. You recognize this, yes? Well there you have it. You have begun to answer your own question.

As I said, all you are representing is your hatred for Christians. End of story.
I don't like their false sense of confidence. That's mostly it. I don't "hate" them. If I did I'd be doing A LOT more against them than just saying a bunch of words. Can you understand that? That's literally as far as I will EVER take it. Mere criticism is NOT hatred. You obviously think it is. That's called having thin skin, by the way. I believe very strongly that you have it. Thin skin that is. At this point it would take A LOT for you to convince me otherwise.

We as Christians recognize what the Bible says about such things as homosexuality, abortion, etc. And yes, we will say what the Bible says about them. The Bible declares this. So?
So this is where "hatred" actually comes in in a lot of instances. You know for a fact that Christians themselves have done a whole lot more than "just say some words" (remember - that is literally ALL I AM DOING, OR AM WILLING TO DO - EVER). "Conversion" therapies to "de-gay" homosexuals, physically harassing women coming out of abortion clinics, or doing worse to the clinics themselves. That's hatred. Perhaps you should have some sit-downs and talk to some of your brothers in arms. Christianity has a bad rep for a reason.

Which you should know being such an expert in theology and all.
I am definitely not an expert in theology. I barely care enough to look into the things Christians say in order to be able to understand and point out where their thoughts are going wrong. But I do recognize hypocrisy when I see it. Like those Catholic priests who had very likely called people in their congregations to task over homosexuality, and then went on later to molest little choir boys. You know... "sin" on top of admonishing sin. That's exactly what I have been saying all along. If you're not willing to stop "sinning" then shut the hell up about "sin." You're only making yourself look like an idiot. It's really for your own good that you understand this. You Christians talking about the dangers of sinning while you continue to sin yourself makes you look like absolute fools. This seems to be what you are saying is just fine and dandy. Well it isn't. Shut your mouths before no one will listen to you for goodness sake.

The Christian doesn't walk by a Code. He walks by the Spirit.
As far as I can tell, this doesn't mean anything.

The Spirit does not and will not lead a Christian into homosexuality. Scripture is clear.
How quaint.

Which means if a Christian is involved in homosexualtiy then he is not right with God, even though he is a Christian.
Right... right...

But, homosexuality has it's origin in rejecting God and His truth.
Says you, and perhaps The Bible. Remind me why I should care again? I honestly don't think you've even once explained why I should care what The Bible says. At least not with anything sufficiently explanatory. I think I would have remembered had it been. Instead I am drawing a complete blank.

One can claim a lot of things.
Hahaha... so ironic this coming from you.

Oh yes, God exists in your life.
Well He's doing an awfully good interpretation of a thing that doesn't exist then, I'll tell you that much.

But in opposition. Whether you believe it or not is immaterial.
Ooh... I'm shakin' in my boots 'Rebel! Can you hear 'em shakin'?!

I don't care if you believe the Bible or not.
Good then. Finally some equal footing in this rat race.

You are ignorant of the Bible.
Probably. I have read it, but it isn't impressive. Tedious, and overly dramatic, but not impressive.

And you do hate God, and Christ, because that is who the Christian represents.
Okay fine... you've said it so many freaking times, we'll just say I hate God. What now? Do you think I even care if I hate God? Well I don't. At least I don't think I do. The idea doesn't bother me one way or the other really. I just think "hate" is too strong a word. I don't really feel I do anything actively against God. I mean... how could I? Where would I find Him? How would I access Him? How would I affect Him? See... you think that my speaking against you is acting against God - but that is not, at all, how I see it. You are you, and God... well... He's an idea - that's about as far as I believe it goes, really.

Go ahead, keep me informed on how your religion centered on you goes.
Now I am definitely not arrogant enough to be the starter of a religion. It hurts me that you think I could be such a horrible person, 'Rebel. I would never do such a vile and disgusting thing.

Well, you certainly don't have any answers of good and evil.
Well, then its a boat we're both in. You have admitted that you would be ignorant if it weren't for God. So you don't have the answers either. You're dependent on some book for them.

He doesn't go away just because you don't like Him or disbelieve in Him.
And He certainly doesn't come around no matter how much you DO believe in Him, does He? Not that I have ever witnessed, and all witness testimony is extremely sketchy... almost downright charlatan-level stuff, if you know what I mean.

Your hatred of Him doesn't stop Him from interfering into your life.
Sure thing.

God is pleased with my witness.
Really? I mean... really?! Well, I uh... hmmm... just "yuck," I guess. That's really all I can think to say.

But of course you being such a theologian an all, already know that....right?
Nope. I don't know it. Tell me again?

Last edited:

Good-Ole-Rebel

That's long since been proven. The fact you continue to turn a blind eye to this Well Established Fact?

Simply proves how racist you are.

As I said, go to the thread "Nikki Haley" and read what I have posted there. I am more than willing to discuss it with you there. If you don't want to do that, it just shows you for the empty vessel you are.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good-Ole-Rebel

Actually? The bible is one of the most racist books on Earth.

"God's Chosen People" is about as racist as it's possible to be. Seriously-- what sort of Ultimate Creator, choose a tiny group, and then commands it to murder any and all other people the Special Favorite group encounters?

The very idea of Special Favorites is the epitome of Un Fair: By the age of 2, human children quickly recognize Special Favorites is Unfair.

But wait! There's more! Even more Racism in the Bible: Exodus 21. Wherein God commands the Hebrews to make slaves of anyone BUT Hebrews-- well, almost. Hebrew **men** can only be slaves for 7 years-- unless they are tricked, of course. Hebrew women can be slaves for life, of course.

But really, Exodus 21 strongly suggests to buy non-Hebrew slaves as a preference, as these **never** get to go free-- ever. They are passed down as PROPERTY.

I don't care. My point was to show you that you didn't know what you were talking about when you said Jesus and God were not racist. Which I did.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good-Ole-Rebel

Wel
Where is what I am saying in The Bible? Nowhere... The Bible doesn't say things that correlate with reality very often, therefore a lot of what you read me saying will not appear in The Bible.

You obviously recognize that Christians are treated differently when they break their own God's rules. I have told you why. You don't want to hear it. Oh well. I tried.

Hmmm... this is a glimmer of hope that you actually DO understand. The Christian is punished double... perhaps even more. You recognize this, yes? Well there you have it. You have begun to answer your own question.

I don't like their false sense of confidence. That's mostly it. I don't "hate" them. If I did I'd be doing A LOT more against them then just saying a bunch of words. Can you understand that? That's literally as far as I will EVER take it. Mere criticism is NOT hatred. You obviously think it is. That's called having thin skin, by the way. I believe very strongly that you have it. Thin skin that is. At this point it would take A LOT for you to convince me otherwise.

So this is where "hatred" actually comes in in a lot of instances. You know for a fact that Christians themselves have done a whole lot more than "just say some words" (remember - that is literally ALL I AM DOING, OR AM WILLING TO DO - EVER). "Conversion" therapies to "de-gay" homosexuals, physically harassing women coming out of abortion clinics, or doing worse to the clinics themselves. That's hatred. Perhaps you should have some sit-downs and talk to some of your brothers in arms. Christianity has a bad rep for a reason.

I am definitely not an expert in theology. I barely care enough to look into the things Christians say in order to be able to understand and point out where their thoughts are going wrong. But I do recognize hypocrisy when I see it. Like those Catholic priests who had very likely called people in their congregations to task over homosexuality, and then went on later to molest little choir boys. You know... "sin" on top of admonishing sin. That's exactly what I have been saying all along. If you're not willing to stop "sinning" then shut the hell up about "sin." You're only making yourself look like an idiot. It's really for your own good that you understand this. You Christians talking about the dangers of sinning while you continue to sin yourself makes you look like absolute fools. This seems to be what you are saying is just fine and dandy. Well it isn't. Shut your mouths before no one will listen to you for goodness sake.

As far as I can tell, this doesn't mean anything.

How quaint.

Right... right...

Says you, and perhaps The Bible. Remind me why I should care again? I honestly don't think you've even once explained why I should care what The Bible says. At least not with anything sufficiently explanatory. I think I would have remembered had it been. Instead I am drawing a complete blank.

Hahaha... so ironic this coming from you.

Well He's doing an awfully good interpretation of a thing that doesn't exist then, I'll tell you that much.

Ooh... I'm shakin' in my boots 'Rebel! Can you hear 'em shakin'?!

Good then. Finally some equal footing in this rat race.

Probably. I have read it, but it isn't impressive. Tedious, and overly dramatic, but not impressive.

Okay fine... you've said it so many freaking times, we'll just say I hate God. What now? Do you think I even care if I hate God? Well I don't. At least I don't think I do. The idea doesn't bother me one way or the other really. I just think "hate" is too strong a word. I don't really feel I do anything actively against God. I mean... how could I? Where would I find Him? How would I access Him? How would I affect Him? See... you think that my speaking against you is acting against God - but that is not, at all, how I see it. You are you, and God... well... He's an idea - that's about as far as I believe it goes, really.

Now I am definitely not arrogant enough to be the starter of a religion. It hurts me that you think I could be such a horrible person, 'Rebel. I would never do such a vile and disgusting thing.

Well, then its a boat we're both in. You have admitted that you would be ignorant if it weren't for God. So you don't have the answers either. You're dependent on some book for them.

And He certainly doesn't come around no matter how much you DO believe in Him, does He? Not that I have ever witnessed, and all witness testimony is extremely sketchy... almost downright charlatan-level stuff, if you know what I mean.

Sure thing.

Really? I mean... really?! Well, I uh... hmmm... just "yuck," I guess. That's really all I can think to say.

Nope. I don't know it. Tell me again?

Exactly right. What you are saying is not in the Bible. That is my point, yet you present yourself as one who knows the Bible.

I agree with you again, you are no expert in Theology. You don't know the Bible. You just fume and rage against Christians due to your hatred. Don't worry, 'hate' doesn't bother me. God hates. We are created in His image thus we too can and do hate. It all depends on who you are and what you hate that is important.

If you don't care about what I am saying, that is fine. But what I am saying is based upon the Bible. I have not given verses as you were supposed to know what the Bible says. That is what you said. But now I see you haven't got the slightest idea what the Bible says. The Bible is the basis for what I believe. You are the basis for what you believe.

Why should I tell you again when you will just say you don't believe the Bible?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Last edited:

Good-Ole-Rebel

No it didn't. It left the issue to the States which result in an amendment to make it illegal decades later after major conflicts.

Article 4 sec. 2 of the Constitution disagrees with you. Supreme Court ruling on the Dred Scot case disagrees with you. Go to the "Nikki Haley" thread and read up on it. I would be glad to discuss it with you there.

Good-Ole-Rebel