• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Baptist minister bites the dust- gets caught

Milton Platt

You don't trust God and Jesus Christ and the Bible anymore...if you ever did. This just serves as an excuse for you and other on the forum to salve your conscience that you are right in your unbelief.

Did you ever think that because this person is a Christian, that is why he got caught. How many non-christians are out there that never get caught.

This man doesn't get away with it. God saw to that. What makes you think your excuses will get away with it?

As to your question, how to keep predators from being Pastors, I have plenty of answers. But then you, and people like you would **** and moan about your 'right's being taken away. And who does these 'church people' think they are.?

The bottom line is no one is going to get away with anything. Including you.

Good-Ole-Rebel

He did get away with it while your god watched...until someone other than your god called him out.

Bob the Unbeliever

<sigh>

Oh, Buddha raised the dead, did he? Resurrected from the dead?

And you have reasonable evidence that ANYONE has done that? No? Not a single non-bible source?

Hmmmmm..... you cannot use your claim as your "proof", you know-- that's a Logical Fallacy.

No-- Buddha and Jesus are very similar, especially if you leave all the nonsense out, aka Jefferson.

But-- if you DO put in all the Woo? I have zero doubt that Buddha could have raised the dead-- if he wanted to. ;)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How do you know it was not God?

God uses many types of His creation. For some reason the dumbass of Baalam comes to mind, (Num. 22:22-39)

Good-Ole-Rebel
It must be nice to have such a convenient God. Whenever anything good happens he gets the credit, even if he is nowhere to be seen. When every anything bad happens it was anyone but him.

how-convenient-church-lady.jpg

Good-Ole-Rebel

It must be nice to have such a convenient God. Whenever anything good happens he gets the credit, even if he is nowhere to be seen. When every anything bad happens it was anyone but him.

how-convenient-church-lady.jpg

Your statement is riddled with error.

But , yes, it is nice to have God as my Father. There are many benefits.

Good-Ole-Reb

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your statement is riddled with error.

But , yes, it is nice to have God as my Father. There are many benefits.

Good-Ole-Reb
I doubt if you could find one. Yes, it is convenient to believe a myth that you can cherry pick from. Ignore the part that you do not like and just follow those that appeal to you.