• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anal sex

Anal sex

• I have engaged in anal sex and liked it

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • I have not engaged in anal sex but would like to try it

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I have not and would not like to engage in anal sex

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I have engaged in anal sex and would not like to do it again

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
All consensual sex is beautiful, if you consider it impure or unwholesome then you must not be doing it right
Or not with the right person...
As you might recall, Baha'i law only allows sex between a husband and wife.
Within that context, it is not impure or unwholesome for a Baha'i.
For nonbelievers or religions without such a law, anything goes as long as it is consensual.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
For nonbelievers or religions without such a law, anything goes as long as it is consensual.

Not for me. I prefer monogamy. I value an intimate connection way more than sex.
I am currently a polyamorist because I am a sexual being, and a social being, but I don’t lie about that, and I’m not a rampant manslut.

My definition of married is a mutual commitment to that relationship btw, no need for ceremonies.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Not for me. I prefer monogamy. I value an intimate connection way more than sex.
I am currently a polyamorist because I am a sexual being, and a social being, but I don’t lie about that, and I’m not a rampant manslut.

My definition of married is a mutual commitment to that relationship btw, no need for ceremonies.
When I said for nonbelievers or religions without such a law anything goes as long as it is consensual, I meant that I do not judge other people or hold them to my the standards of my religious beliefs.

I do not think anyone should be judged, because that is against my beliefs, so I accept people for who they are.
A person's sexual orientation or practices certainly does not define them as a person. The way people treat others is what matters most.

I also value monogamy and the connection.
I appreciate your openness and honesty. :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Or not with the right person...
As you might recall, Baha'i law only allows sex between a husband and wife.
Within that context, it is not impure or unwholesome for a Baha'i.

Even between husband and wife sex should be beautiful. It helps cement and enhance the relationship

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Well, I'll open up. I have participated for most of my life. I am essentially what's called a "top" (the inserter), but with the right person, I have also enjoyed being bottom. It's actually quite difficult to describe what it is in a man that sometimes makes me really want to enjoy the passive role, but I assure you, there are some who can make that a truly wonderful experience.

(As many of you know by now, I don't really have any sexual inhibitions at all. I think sex is a perfectly natural human function, and ought to be enjoyed as such. Just make sure that what you're doing is not only good for you, but for your partner(s) as well. Pleasuring yourself at someone else's expense --- you'd be better off masturbating alone.)

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Most don’t. Otherwise they wouldn’t ask me for it.

As it happens, I do prefer vaginal intercourse, most of the time.

But when she’s down howling like a cat in heat, it’s hard to not enjoy it.
Having no real experience of females, I admit I find it hard to imagine why a woman would really enjoy anal. After all, unlike a man, she has no prostrate gland, which is actually quite susceptible to pressure, which can even sometimes lead to orgasm

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Having no real experience of females, I admit I find it hard to imagine why a woman would really enjoy anal. After all, unlike a man, she has no prostrate gland, which is actually quite susceptible to pressure, which can even sometimes lead to orgasm

Women have lots of nerves in that area. The G-spot is well known, but that is not involved in anal sex, but there is another hotspot called the A-spot - the anterior fornix, which is.

The vagina and rectum are separated by a relatively thin layer of tissue, so the nerves in the vagina are stimulated by anal penetration.
216E9475-DB7C-4267-B4F5-244C4A5C8AE8.png

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The most squalid aspect of anal sex is that most people use it as contraceptive, when birth control has been considered one of the safest methods ever. Estradiol pills taken regularly and with strict observance ( as we MtFs do) assure 98% safety.

And it is not a big sacrifice to take the pills, dear women. Trust me. I have been taking them since 2015, non-stop.

One last thing. Artificial vaginas that we MtFs have are usually (not always) shorter than actual vaginas...but they are cozy and comfortable much more than anus, during intercourse.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And your source of information is what?
Popeye you are a male interested in whether people like or not anal sex.
Anyone can put 2 and 2 together.
Why did you start this thread, then?

There is an Italian physician Dr Silvana Mari who says anal sex is very dangerous for the tissues of the digestive apparatus which are not suitable for penetration.

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Popeye you are a male interested in whether people like or not anal sex.
Anyone can put 2 and 2 together.
Why did you start this thread, then?

There is an Italian physician Dr Silvana Mari who says anal sex is very dangerous for the tissues of the digestive apparatus which are not suitable for penetration.
So you just make up crap as you go along.
facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif
Sheeeesh! How pathetic.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Results so far...

64% have either tried it and like it, or would like to try it.

Only one person has tried it and not liked it.

The people have spoken.
In this forums most people are active males...
The question answered by females and or passive parts would be different.