• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anal sex

Anal sex

• I have engaged in anal sex and liked it

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • I have not engaged in anal sex but would like to try it

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I have not and would not like to engage in anal sex

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I have engaged in anal sex and would not like to do it again

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Results so far...

64% have either tried it and like it, or would like to try it.

Only one person has tried it and not liked it.

The people have spoken.

funcouple

ok I didn't think I would be answering a question about anal sex tonight, but here it goes. Once you are used to it it is very enjoyable and it is a regular occurrence when we are having sex. I have several different size strapons that I used on my husband as well

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry, but thanks for explaining. :)
I should have known better than to get myself involved on this thread, but I have been known for impulsive behavior. ;)
Well being intrigued by a thread on anal sex is understandable. I too got involved ;)

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
He is still a pretty active guy. I saw him in concert with Priest a couple of times over the last few years and he still puts on a great show.

It turns out that a man of 70 who has trained all his life is only 20% less physically strong than a healthy 21 year old.

I did PBs in the gym when I was over 60. The young trainers were shocked that I was pushing as much weight as them, and way more flexible from years of yoga. I need to get off this forum and back to the gym, my discipline has lapsed recently.

Things have changed. Nutrition, training, medical advances and attitudes.

The funny thing was, when I began using prohormones and phyto-sterols, it was easy and stigma-free for women to do HRT to relieve menopause symptoms , but men who wanted to address the same issue - age related hormone deficit - were treated like either old pervs or body-obsessed gym junkies. Yet low testosterone levels lead to muscle wasting and depression among other things.

Bob the Unbeliever

Five years ago I posted the following chart in the Eros Room under the title

"Anal sex, a go or no-go?"

Sexual%20Behavior%20PIc.jpg

and took a poll with the following options

Anal sex

I have engaged in anal sex and liked it

I have not engaged in anal sex but would like to try it

I have not and would not like to engage in anal sex

I have engaged in anal sex and would not like to do it again

Curious to see if anything has changed in five years I'm asking the same question today. After the thread here seems to have run its course I'll reveal the old figures. :)

(Unfortunately, the original source for the chart no longer exists :shrug:)

Needs another voting choice: I find it interesting as a theoretical subject, but have not tried it, and am unlikely to.

;)

Being old, as I am, the whole subject is pretty academic to me anyway.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It turns out that a man of 70 who has trained all his life is only 20% less physically strong than a healthy 21 year old.

I did PBs in the gym when I was over 60. The young trainers were shocked that I was pushing as much weight as them, and way more flexible from years of yoga. I need to get off this forum and back to the gym, my discipline has lapsed recently.

Things have changed. Nutrition, training, medical advances and attitudes.

The funny thing was, when I began using prohormones and phyto-sterols, it was easy and stigma-free for women to do HRT to relieve menopause symptoms , but men who wanted to address the same issue - age related hormone deficit - were treated like either old pervs or body-obsessed gym junkies. Yet low testosterone levels lead to muscle wasting and depression among other things.
The potential that older adults can achieve through exercise is still pretty much unknown, but in general, exercise and a healthy diet will contribute to a longer and better quality life. Sitting around will take you to an early grave. I had not thought about HRT for men, but that makes sense to explore it, if there is a potential benefit.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Excrutiating pain. That is why I had SRS...so I can enjoy too...during intercourse.

Whilst I obviously don’t know your details, excruciating pain during anal sex is usually because of excessive haste, excessive roughness or not using lube, which is a necessity. No natural lubrication occurs in that part of the body.

I am posting this for general info on the thread btw, not because I think you don’t get it.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Whilst I obviously don’t know your details, excruciating pain during anal sex is usually because of excessive haste, excessive roughness or not using lube, which is a necessity. No natural lubrication occurs in that part of the body.

I am posting this for general info on the thread btw, not because I think you don’t get it.

Not to mention, the first few times your body won't be as used to it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Honestly...I already knew you males were weird...but how can you enjoy sex knowing the passive part (your partner) suffers incredibly?

Wouldn't you prefer vaginal intercourse knowing your partner incredibly enjoy intercourse through vaginal penetration?