• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anal sex

Anal sex

• I have engaged in anal sex and liked it

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • I have not engaged in anal sex but would like to try it

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I have not and would not like to engage in anal sex

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I have engaged in anal sex and would not like to do it again

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Kill yourself with hormones and other drugs to try to stay younger and keep having sex into old age and die from a heart attack or something even worse. You cannot stop the aging process. Eventually it will catch up with you. 63 is not old, try 83.

I take no drugs at all, only vitamins, and I can ride my bike 24 miles to work and back daily as easily as I did 20 years ago.

I have absolutely no interest in sex, and that happened long before I got older.
It happened when I finally realized it was intervening between me and God.
I am much happier now than I was before, when all I did was look forward to my next sexual encounter.
What a waste of a human life and a complete defilement of God's purpose for man.

All your happiness and godliness seems to have left you really cranky and argumentative.
Just sayin.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
All your happiness and godliness seems to have left you really cranky and argumentative.
Just sayin.
I certainly do not consider myself godly but at least I am working on it now that I got the monkey off my back.
I am not all that happy either but I am happier than when I had the monkey on my back.

I am only cranky when I do not get enough sleep.
I am not arguing with anyone. I am just giving my opinions.
I know people don't LIKE my opinions because they like sex, but that is not my problem. :rolleyes:
We all have a right to our own opinions.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I am only cranky when I do not get enough sleep.

I can relate to that.
But your insinuation of being in a superior moral and spiritual position to ‘the rest of us’ is not a sleep related issue.

I take no drugs at all, only vitamins

Vitamins are drugs.

Kill yourself with hormones and other drugs to try to stay younger

Not trying to stay younger. Maintaining health. Remember the vitamins ?

What a waste of a human life and a complete defilement of God's purpose for man.

Aggressively judgemental much ?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Meanwhile...
I occasionally engage in anal sex with my lovers. There are some women who prefer it to vaginal sex. Most of my regular partners (at different times in my life) enjoyed it on occasions.
It takes a little preparation, and mindfulness of hygiene issues.

It has an interesting psychological dimension for me, but it would take too much intimate personal detail to explain that. I am a bit BDSM kinky. Apart from that, it is very similar to vaginal sex, so I have neither craving nor aversion about it.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I can relate to that.
But your insinuation of being in a superior moral and spiritual position to ‘the rest of us’ is not a sleep related issue.
Show me where I said I was morally superior or spiritual. I did not insinuate anything. I was just making * I Statements.* Do you know what those are?
Not trying to stay younger. Maintaining health. Remember the vitamins ?
I do not think taking hormones unless prescribed by a doctor is healthy, just my opinion.
Aggressively judgemental much ?
That is just my opinion. I am not aggressive or judging anyone. Everyone has their own values and lifestyle. If they feel good about it nothing I say would have any impact upon them. Your lifestyle does not bother me.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Sexual repression can be enantiodromic.
I was waiting for the psychoanalysis. :rolleyes:
I have no sexual repression because I have no sexual desire.

Sex is not a necessary part of life. Some people don't want it and get along fine without it.
To each his or her own. We all have our own lives.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I was waiting for the psychoanalysis. :rolleyes:
I have no sexual repression because I have no sexual desire.

Sex is not a necessary part of life. Some people don't want it and get along fine without it.
To each his or her own. We all have our own lives.

My remark about enantiodromia was in reference to your revelation that you became a sex addict after you became a Baha’i.

“Sex is not a necessary part of life.”
Neither is religion.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
My remark about enantiodromia was in reference to your revelation that you became a sex addict after you became a Baha’i.
And I suppose you think you know why that happened.
I did not have any sex until I got married, 15 years AFTER I became a Baha'i. After all those years of not having sex, it was natural to want to make up for lost time. That was the reason for the addiction. It had nothing to do with my religion.
“Sex is not a necessary part of life.”
Neither is religion.
No, religion is not a necessary part of life.
I lived most of my life without my religion.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Five years ago I posted the following chart in the Eros Room under the title

"Anal sex, a go or no-go?"

Sexual%20Behavior%20PIc.jpg

and took a poll with the following options

Anal sex

I have engaged in anal sex and liked it

I have not engaged in anal sex but would like to try it

I have not and would not like to engage in anal sex

I have engaged in anal sex and would not like to do it again

Curious to see if anything has changed in five years I'm asking the same question today. After the thread here seems to have run its course I'll reveal the old figures. :)

(Unfortunately, the original source for the chart no longer exists :shrug:)

Not even remotely interested, or even care. It comes across as rather disgusting to me personally.

Kind of reminds me though.....

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
And I suppose you think you know why that happened.

No, I don’t. At least, I didn’t until you told me.

I have seen other examples of women like yourself who went from one extreme to the other. Meaning, I was a sexual partner to them during that change in behaviour. I know the whole issue can be very challenging.

One of them completely ruined her life. She gave up custody of her son to pursue ‘the lifestyle’ and even became homeless.

It is good to avoid extremes. I can understand your disinterest in sex now.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Kill yourself with hormones and other drugs to try to stay younger and keep having sex into old age and die from a heart attack or something even worse. You cannot stop the aging process. Eventually it will catch up with you. 63 is not old, try 83.

I take no drugs at all, only vitamins, and I can ride my bike 24 miles to work and back daily as easily as I did 20 years ago.

I have absolutely no interest in sex, and that happened long before I got older.
It happened when I finally realized it was intervening between me and God.
I am much happier now than I was before, when all I did was look forward to my next sexual encounter.
I have an extremely low appetite for sex myself, I just don't have the libido I used to have, yet strangely enough I still enjoy the sights however.

All in all though, I'm find i really don't miss actually having sex. I opens up more free time for the mind I think. I chalk it up as a passing joy for those who are aging and not worrying about whether they can perform or not.