• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An introduction.

PureX

Veteran Member
Hi everyone.

I'm new to this site but it looks interesting, like a place for a lot of topics.

I'm Baha'i, have anyone here have heard of the baha'i faith, if you have what do you think of it?

Because I am new I don't really know if this is the appropriate section for me because we have to be careful about the word debate. Sometimes debate could mean to argue and I don't want to do that. For me this is about sharing beliefs and information and finding truths.

Thank you.
There are several of your theological brethren, here. Welcome.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I misread this as morning threat.
Pretty much the same, in this case. ;)

Welcome, od19g6.
I think most of us here are familiar with Baha'i. Me, I like its ecumenicalism and general acceptance of science and reason.

I am having a hard time pronouncing "od19g6," though. Do you put the accent on the 1st or 3rd syllable? :confused:

od19g6

Pretty much the same, in this case. ;)

Welcome, od19g6.
I think most of us here are familiar with Baha'i. Me, I like its ecumenicalism and general acceptance of science and reason.

I am having a hard time pronouncing "od19g6," though. Do you put the accent on the 1st or 3rd syllable? :confused:

You can just say the letters and numbers by themselves.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'm actually not sure how healthy carrot cake actually is... as it (usually) comes drenched in an extremely-sugary, cream-cheese frosting.
I don't make mine that way.
But it's definitely healthier than Snickers bars or Double chocolate cake or Key Lime pie or any of the other, usual, dessert options.
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I see no reason to think that od19g6 cares how it's pronounced. We're on an internet forum.
I don't even know what gender pronouns to use. That's more of a problem.
Tom

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Allah'u'abha

I see you have a challenge ahead, that is not to argue a point :)

But then it is said there must be a clash of differing opinions to spark what may be Truth! Learning to let go of an opinion, never easy.

Regards Tony