• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An introduction.

od19g6

I believe in numerology 9 is the number of war. 6 is the number of peace. That is why 666 is the fake lamb that looks peaceful but when the number is reduced to a single digit it is 9 war.

I'm talking about in baha'i belief, that the number 9 is a symbol of completeness and that it is the highest single digit. The number 9 in baha'i belief also represents Baha'u'llah.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Who first used the word "Bahai" for himself, one must know. Right, please?
Who first said that "Bahaism" is his religion, one must know. Right, please?
Kindly let us know with reference, please?
Anybody, please
Friend @od19g6 !

Did one answer my little question:
"Who first said that "Bahaism" is his religion, one must know. Right, please?"
May be I missed it.
If yes, then please give just one's post number. Right, please?

Regards

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
An introduction

Friend @od19g6 , please.

There is a little question I asked all Bahais friends in the forum:

Does one believe unequivocally, in straightforward and honest manner that Bahaullah is God and there is no God other than Bahaullah, please ?

If yes, then what is the difference between Jesus God,which Christianity people believe and Krishna God , which some Hindu denominations believe and Bahaullah God, which Bahaullah's followers believe? Are they all truthful claimant of God-head, please?

Without this little question, introduction of a Bahai is not complete, I understand. Right, please?
Friend @od19g6 !
"Does one believe unequivocally, in straightforward and honest manner that Bahaullah is God and there is no God other than Bahaullah, please ?"

Did one answer my above little question, please?
I might have missed it. If yes, then just please give its post number, please. Right, please?

Regards