• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"An armed person tried to breach the FBI building in Cincinnati, Ohio"

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Nonsense. The white nationalists absolutely represent Trump and the significant segment of the GOP that promotes and normalizes him. Your failure to recognize that is complicit.
I guess the best defense is a strong offense, no matter how wrong it is.

I tend not to put things in a box and apply a broad brush. That is what caused what we see between the two parties today.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I wonder of the 5th has subcategories now?
upload_2022-8-11_18-4-4.jpeg

yes.

F1fan

Veteran Member
If it is domestic terrorism, then may the law come down on him- along with anyone else who engages in crime and violence to make their political statements. Might be wishful thinking, considering the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance we saw all through 2020 during the “fiery but mostly peaceful protests”.
Well the guy died in a shootout with police. And he was art of the Jan 6 violence at the Capitol. So this guy, and many other right wing people, are victims of the cognitive dissonance of Trump losing the election and Trump lying about winning. Trump is surely causing a lot of damage to his followers by making false claims. Trump followers should give up on their devotion because he is in serious trouble.

This is not “Civil War”. You don’t want Civil War. You really… do not. Fortunately, it will likely not come to that, because Americans- despite whatever “great divide” the media seems hell bent on perpetuating- are far too intertwined with each other. No matter how much they might despise certain laws and politicians, most are not willing to slaughter friends and family over politics.
Right wingers are claiming a civil war, and we see it all over right wing media. Reputable media isn't doing this. But who will these right wingers attack in their "civil war"? Decent society? Schools? Churches? Grocery stores? This right wing civil war seems to be a war of the mind, and the right wing is in terrible agony and not willing to accept that Trump lost the election, and is corrupt.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I'm not sure what the ruckus here is about. I just said the "radicals" but not all people (D or R)

But, as you requested:

Minneapolis police abandon precinct after protesters set it on fire

BLM protesters set Portland police station on fire

City settles for $5.75 million with those injured in 2020 summer protests

Not sure exactly how many you want... you can find them on the interenet
It's irrelevant. But people protesting for their human rights is vastly different than the right wingers who are protesting the rule of law, secure elections, sanity, Biden's win, etc.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
It's irrelevant. But people protesting for their human rights is vastly different than the right wingers who are protesting the rule of law, secure elections, sanity, Biden's win, etc.

Terrorism is terrorism, and crime is crime no matter how you feel about it.

I condemn it all. Do you?

tytlyf

Not Religious
Radical MAGA nutjob. Called it. Read through his posts on Truth social.
Police killed him.
One less domestic terrorist to worry about.

FZ6ajEoVQAAcggk.png

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If that was the case, then when are they going to raid Hunter Bidens home?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

One of your references is a low quality right wing outlet.

UPDATE: 59 Arrested During Riot (Photo) is one story about rioters being arrested. I could probably find more with a few more seconds work.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
burning cars, breaking into businesses, destroying property is NOT human rights.

F1fan

Veteran Member
burning cars, breaking into businesses, destroying property is NOT human rights.
That's OK because that wasn't the people protesting police brutality. You're referring to a few incidents done by people unrelated to the protestors. Of the BLM protests 93% were peaceful. Only 7% had violence of some sort, which included white supremacists causing trouble.

Try to love thy neighbor when they are fighting for their civil rights instead of casting falsehoods about them. You claim to be a Christian, right? Don't you want to follow Jesus?