• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

amazing!!

gnomon

if you notice in the video he Measured the surface of the earth from the north pole to the south and found that Mecca really centres the earth surface( then were the middle seed is the centre of that orange ) so is Mecca to the earth

I have not bothered to do the calculation myself but most of those I find point to the "golden mean" of latitude being about 19km south of Mecca. Though using the north and south pole as the factors for the golden mean would imply every location on that latitude being special in that regard.

edit: And accounting for the shift in the continental plates would not account for the difference.

MSizer

MSizer
i wont give UP until i convince you that GOD EXIST

Seriously, I know you mean well, so I do appreciate your concern, but honestly, it won't happen. You're not going to succeed. Only god could convince me that he exists, but he doesn't exist, so that's impossible.

Seriously, I know you mean well, so I do appreciate your concern, but honestly, it won't happen. You're not going to succeed. Only god could convince me that he exists, but he doesn't exist, so that's impossible.

btw were you always an atheist ???

MSizer

MSizer
btw were you always an atheist ???

I've been an atheist since I was able to understand that my parents don't know everything. I was raised in a catholic family. My dad is a devout beleiver. Even as a kid I couldn't understand religion, but I assumed that because my father and my teachers believed it that it must be true. When I was about 15 or so it occured to me that it was simpy all false. My best friend throughout high school was muslim. He tried very hard to convert me. He was wasting his time.

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member
Of course ..."the universe" has Earth as the center.

Love

Dallas

Just don't let this guy hear you say that...

marvin-the-martian.jpg

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member
Maybe...Toronto is the "pin point" center of "the" universe and its located on Earth?

We have to narrow things down to a dot.Where the center originates from.And then from there it "radiates" outward.

Love

Dallas

The universe isn't expanding from a central point. It's expanding at the same rate everywhere. There's no "center" to it.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Naw, only Torontonians think that Toronto is the centre of the universe. Many of us in Vancouver are not convinced that Toronto even exists. :)

Oh well, in a day or two more, Vancouver will be the centre of the Sports universe for two weeks. :)

MSizer

MSizer
i wont give UP until i convince you that GOD EXIST

1. I do not believe in Allah's Divinity, that is He is the Lord, the Creator, the Sovereign, nor the Manager of any affairs.
  2. I do not believe in Allah's Godship; that is, He is the True God, and I believe that every other deity is equally false.
  3. I do not believe in God, the supposed father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
  4. I do not believe in Jesus Christ, his alleged only son our lord.
  5. I do not believe in the holy spirit.
Sorry, I can't help it. It's what my brain concludes for me.