• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

amazing!!

is that MECCA is in the centre of the earth ... Mecca was build way before any one knew that earth was even a circle

as its known the KABBA was built by the prophet IBRAHIM who do you think told him to build it in that exact spot ?

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This video is an example of how far religion will go to give itself credibility,this is like science in the Qur'an or Muhammed in the song of David etc,its pretty unimpressive although as Ymir said "the production was quite god".

This video is an example of how far religion will go to give itself credibility,this is like science in the Qur'an or Muhammed in the song of David etc,its pretty unimpressive although as Ymir said "the production was quite god".

what did u find in this video that would make you say that ??? although it uses a well know application (google earth)

Last edited:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
is that MECCA is in the centre of the earth ... Mecca was build way before any one knew that earth was even a circle

as its known the KABBA was built by the prophet IBRAHIM who do you think told him to build it in that exact spot ?
How do you put something on the surface of a sphere and say it is the center? The center of a sphere is on the inside, not the surface.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
i didnt understand you question?:sorry1:
You are putting a city on a planet which is shaped like a sphere. You claim the city is in the center. The surface of a sphere has no center. It is a ball. All points are an equal distance from the real center, which is in the middle of the sphere. The center cannot be on the surface. To have a center on a surface you have to have an edge. The Earth is not flat. There is no edge. Look at a modern globe and this may make more sense. Better yet, think of an orange. The center is where the seeds are. The seeds are not on the surface.

You are putting a city on a planet which is shaped like a sphere. You claim the city is in the center. The surface of a sphere has no center. It is a ball. All points are an equal distance from the real center, which is in the middle of the sphere. The center cannot be on the surface. To have a center on a surface you have to have an edge. The Earth is not flat. There is no edge. Look at a modern globe and this may make more sense. Better yet, think of an orange. The center is where the seeds are. The seeds are not on the surface.

if you notice in the video he Measured the surface of the earth from the north pole to the south and found that Mecca really centres the earth surface( then were the middle seed is the centre of that orange ) so is Mecca to the earth

MSizer

MSizer
I gave up after 2.5 mins or so. The girl was pretty, but the ratio of her chin to lower lip is unique, as it is to everyone, so the video is false, just like every other goof, or sorry, I mean "proof" that god exists.

Is that a djin in your head aymen? Isn't that blasphemous in any way? If you're devoted to god, don't you think he'd be a bit annoyed to see a djin in your head? Shouldn't you reserve that space for god?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
if you notice in the video he Measured the surface of the earth from the north pole to the south and found that Mecca really centres the earth surface( then were the middle seed is the centre of that orange ) so is Mecca to the earth
If you are living on a ball, which we are, all points on the surface are the exact distance from the center. The North Pole, South Pole, Mecca, the Garden of Eden, Egypt, and even your favorite brothel are all the exact same distance from the center of the Earth. All your video does is make the uneducated think.

I gave up after 2.5 mins or so. The girl was pretty, but the ratio of her chin to lower lip is unique, as it is to everyone, so the video is false, just like every other goof, or sorry, I mean "proof" that god exists.

Is that a djin in your head aymen? Isn't that blasphemous in any way? If you're devoted to god, don't you think he'd be a bit annoyed to see a djin in your head? Shouldn't you reserve that space for god?

MSIZER you are one complicated dude, nothing makes sense to you oh about that djin thats what happens when i start debating you (just kidding):angel2:

please 7 more minutes wont kill you

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
But if, IF the assertion IS correct, it would also necessarily apply to ANY other city at that latitude. The video is really just a good example of "junk science" and little more.

MSizer

MSizer
Just hang out in any mens' changeroom and you'll find out that god did not create all men with equal length ratios.

msizer-albums-w-o-picture1896-ratios.jpg

MSizer

MSizer
TRUE but i only gave up on this one

promise to bring some thing that would make you silence

What? This wasn't the first. This reminds me of a Wyle E. Coyote cartoon. He tries, get blown up every time, but keeps trying something esle. Why do you think anything is going to change?