• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

amazing!!

Kerr

well most of atheist don't believe in god because they can't see him, yet you believe in love and also can't see or measure it.
Actually we do "see" love. Metaphorically speaking. It is not the same way with God

Last edited:
Education has nothing to do with if someone is religious or not.

education has every thing to do with religion . a lot of scientist came to know that god exist through their work in different fields , i will to bring up some of their stories

Kerr

education has every thing to do with religion . a lot of scientist came to know that god exist through their work in different fields , i will to bring up some of their stories
Very uneducated people can believe in God, very educated ones can be atheists. Just as it can be the opposite way around. It is only the ones who either do not know what they are talking about or have an agenda that would try and make it sound any different.

I would also like to add that there is scientists who has gone the other way around. People are people, they tend to go in any direction.

sonofskeptish

It is what it is
Holy crap... now the FSM is writing on people too!!!

tattoo.jpg