• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Peoples of Colour are Turning away from the Democratic Party

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
You think that was a blunder? I can see how that would be easy to believe considering Joe Bidens many, many, senility moments but no, it was deliberate just like his ridiculous "Cornpop" story to attempt to get "street cred" with Black folks ( I imagine this is what his handlers thought would happen) I also loved Joe's story of taking a job as a lifeguard to "understand how Black people think" The mighty White explorer overseeing and observing his own personal Black aquatic zoo.

The last part I cannot respond to because it has been moderated

You have a very dark way of looking at the world.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Democrats think Black's are stupid and naive that they need hand holding to get to the polling place because they think they cant do do it like everyone else.

Fortunately a growing number of black folks are not drinking from the leftest kool aid. .

If you're going to make a blatantly inflammatory accusation like that, Twilight Hue, then you need to back it up with some specific evidence that sufficiently supports your claim. If you can't provide such proof that isn't copied and pasted from a Trump-loving propaganda or anti-liberal website, then it'll be obvious that you're just running your mouth and there's absolutely no reason why anyone who isn't a devout Trumplican should take you seriously. I look forward to seeing you back up your inflammatory claim.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Now you have a disinformation board led by the very same people that spread disinformation for political purposes during the last election, so maybe that will help the democrats
By far most of the "disinformation" was spewed by the Pubs, and the evidence of this is their losing all 62 court cases, thus winning 0, that included decisions made by some of Trump's own appointees. On top of that, every single recount showed Trump lost, including those done by Pubs themselves.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If you're going to make a blatantly inflammatory accusation like that, Twilight Hue, then you need to back it up with some specific evidence that sufficiently supports your claim. If you can't provide such proof that isn't copied and pasted from a Trump-loving propaganda or anti-liberal website, then it'll be obvious that you're just running your mouth and there's absolutely no reason why anyone who isn't a devout Trumplican should take you seriously. I look forward to seeing you back up your inflammatory claim.
Hardly.

I would say its inflammatory and an insult to all black folks to think there is a shallow political party who feel black folks cant act or think for themselves.

Democrats are predators and only 'care' in order to milk minority people for votes and money.

Of course. Imo.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Hardly.

I would say its inflammatory and an insult to all black folks to think there is a shallow political party who feel black folks cant act or think for themselves.

Democrats are predators and only 'care' in order to milk minority people for votes and money.

Of course. Imo.

And you are evil.

Of course, imo.

What does that help? Your opinion is not a fact and neither is mine. So why do it?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Hardly.

Of course. Imo.

Another baseless inflammatory accusation without any sufficient evidence provided to back it up. You reacted to my post exactly how I thought you would. Thanks for proving my point, Twilight Hue. It's become rather obvious that Trump supporters have a bad habit of running their mouths and blowing out a lot of hot air. It's no wonder they like Trump so much. Birds of a feather.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The only demographic that votes majority GOP is white males, especially the older ones. They are afraid of losing their power. I don't understand the fear.

There is some truth to this, although it could be related to the more basic idea that people tend to vote their pocketbook. What I've noticed is that a lot of people are worried they could lose their livelihood or face a future where their lives (and the lives of their children) are relatively worse than that of their parents and grandparents.

I'm not sure if it's so much about power, although it could be indirectly related to that. It's more about economics, at least as far as what I can observe.

The Democrats are (or were) supposedly the party of the working man, and as such, their message has traditionally been that working people would be better off under Democratic policies. If most people (including white males) believed that Democrats really had the interests of working people at heart, then they would get the votes - and they could siphon off millions of white male votes away from the GOP. For whatever reason, white working people somehow believe that they'd get a better deal from the GOP, and the Democrats need to ask themselves why they think that.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
And you are evil.

Of course, imo.

What does that help? Your opinion is not a fact and neither is mine. So why do it?

I know a lot of people, mostly Trump supporters, who like to express their personal opinions as if they were actual facts, but when they're challenged to provide reliable evidence to sufficiently back up their claims, they immediately deflect, or they will ignore you.

pearl

I think a good look at the history of the laws passed to ensure the rights of, especially black people, ensuring they share in the rights whites took for granted but deprived no-whites. I think you'll find these laws were sponsored and passed into law by democrats.

Twilight Hue

And you are evil.

Of course, imo.

Because living in a Democrat authoritarian state that is factually the least in economic and personal freedoms in the entire nation makes me an expert based on first hand experience on how Democrats run things.

Mabe you should research on who is actually evil here.

Twilight Hue

Another baseless inflammatory accusation without any sufficient evidence provided to back it up. You reacted to my post exactly how I thought you would. Thanks for proving my point, Twilight Hue. It's become rather obvious that Trump supporters have a bad habit of running their mouths and blowing out a lot of hot air. It's no wonder they like Trump so much. Birds of a feather.
So says the most authoritarian party in the entire nation leading and controlling the most states with the least economic and personal freedoms in the entire nation.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Because living in a Democrat authoritarian state that is factually the least in economic and personal freedoms in the entire nation makes me an expert based on first hand experience on how Democrats run things.

Mabe you should research on who is actually evil here.
As often as you've complained about plastic shopping bags, you don't really seem to be an expert at all.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You look at shopping bags.

I look at loss of freedom by design. Enjoy your nanny state life.
My point exactly. You don't pass yourself off as some sort of expert when we complain over the most trivial of things and call it a loss of freedom. You had and have no right or entitlement to them, but you claim you do.
The PATRIOT Act. That involved a loss of freedom and Constitutional guarantees and protections. Having to pay for something a store is giving to you does not involve a loss of freedom.