• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*screams in fright* Noooo! Don't take away the mushrooms! No Hobbit of any sexual orientation can be without those for long!

mr.guy

crapsack
standing_on_one_foot said:
Right! Since we already established trans people are going here too (only the gay ones?). Say, this will be fun, won't it?
Geez, you just can't keep the gay club "exclusive" that easily, can you?

turk179

I smell something....
O.k. we'll keep the mushrooms. How about seaweed to the mean people?

Yeah! What is baklava?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
standing_alone said:
What's baklava? :confused:
It's a sweet treat, made with fila dough and... Hmm... I'm not sure what's inside it, but I think it's chopped up walnuts and honey and some cinnamon. It's delicious!

Edit to add a picture of it!

baklava.jpg

I'm drooling right now.

Booko

Deviled Hen
standing_alone said:
But then again, at least I'm gay! :p

I've got it! I can visit the island if I wear clothes that are brightly colored and cheerful! Hurrah! :rainbow1:

turk179

I smell something....
FeathersinHair said:
It's a sweet treat, made with fila dough and... Hmm... I'm not sure what's inside it, but I think it's chopped up walnuts and honey and some cinnamon. It's delicious!
Yes! I remember now. I have had it before! It is sooooo good. Heck with the mean people. I am turning gay and moving to the island. Whoo Hooo!

Booko

Deviled Hen
turk179 said:
How about we put all the mean, rude and obnoxious people on an island instead. Then we can take all the mushrooms in the world and give them to the mean people to eat. We would live in a utopia then:jiggy:.

Uh...which kind of mushrooms did you have in mind?

You weren't going to waste *good* mushrooms on them, were you? The hobbitses will be very upset!

Booko

Deviled Hen
standing_alone said:
That's subjective. What is it made of, though?

Sheesh, SA, you live in Wisconsin...don't they have any Greek restaurants there? It's a dessert. Pastry, nuts, honey.

standing_alone

Booko said:
Sheesh, SA, you live in Wisconsin...don't they have any Greek restaurants there?

I don't know, we might in the bigger cities. I don't recall ever seeing one, but the city I live in is, as I call it, a cultural black hole.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Booko said:
You weren't going to waste *good* mushrooms on them, were you? The hobbitses will be very upset!

*nodnod* Most upsetting, preeecioooouusssss!

Hmm... The mean/ angry people might just more mean if we only let them have seaweed. *mulls this over* Maybe the husks from our coconut shells will be a good donation to send to them? They'll be good for balancing their diet. (After those of us who like the coconuts drink the milk, and perhaps worn the shells for a bit.)

Booko

Deviled Hen
standing_alone said:
I don't know, we might in the bigger cities. I don't recall ever seeing one, but the city I live in is, as I call it, a cultural black hole.

Bummer...if you ever get to Chicago, good Greek restaurants are easy to find.

At some point it will be another holy day for me and I'll make another batch, and I can send you some. I never make it with pecans. Walnuts or pistachios are traditional. I usually use walnuts.

Booko

Deviled Hen
FeathersinHair said:
*nodnod* Most upsetting, preeecioooouusssss!

Hmm... The mean/ angry people might just more mean if we only let them have seaweed. *mulls this over* Maybe the husks from our coconut shells will be a good donation to send to them? They'll be good for balancing their diet. (After those of us who like the coconuts drink the milk, and perhaps worn the shells for a bit.)

Are there any mean Japanese people? They might not mind the seaweed. :)

Coconut shells sound like a good idea. Maybe a little porridge once in a while...if they behave.