• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

standing_on_one_foot

standing_alone said:
Cool. Yeah, pecans are good in stuff, they just are very very bad to me. I much prefer to breathe, rather than eat tasty foods with pecans.
Eesh, my sister's the same way...we have to sneak baklava around her. It is incredible stuff, though. Surely someone somewhere makes a nut-free version...

Booko

Deviled Hen
standing_on_one_foot said:
Eesh, my sister's the same way...we have to sneak baklava around her. It is incredible stuff, though. Surely someone somewhere makes a nut-free version...

Anyone got an idea of a good substitute for nuts?

Your sister can't any kind of tree nuts?

maggie2

Hey, you guys and gals,

I want to come to your island too. You all are so much more fun and friendly than someof the rude and obnoxious heterosexuals around. I can cook so maybe that will be a way you could let me come.:eat:

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Booko said:
Anyone got an idea of a good substitute for nuts?

Your sister can't any kind of tree nuts?
I was going to make a comment about having an aversion to nuts...but I didn't want to lower the tone. :p :run:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
see, this is why we need segregation in society.... can you not see? we have corrupted Turk already, he is no prepared to leave his fully functional family for what is clearly a mental illness!

wow, arguing points against homosexuality is difficult..... mainly because there aren't any :D

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Bastet said:
Julian Clary!! :woohoo: I used to love watching 'Sticky Moments with Julian Clary' when I was at high school. :biglaugh:
If Julian's coming along, then I must insist that we play Sticky Moments. http://www.ukgameshows.com/index.php/Sticky_Moments Reading this website I'm having flashbacks to the show...best gameshow ever! :D I used to love his songs at the end...I remember writing down all the lyrics to "Uncanny & Unnatural"...but sadly I don't remember much more than the tune at the moment. *goes away humming*

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Bastet said:
If Julian's coming along, then I must insist that we play Sticky Moments. http://www.ukgameshows.com/index.php/Sticky_Moments Reading this website I'm having flashbacks to the show...best gameshow ever! :D I used to love his songs at the end...I remember writing down all the lyrics to "Uncanny & Unnatural"...but sadly I don't remember much more than the tune at the moment. *goes away humming*

Julian Clary is a favourite of mine! he was hosting "have i got news for you" the other week, sooo funny! but he compareth not of Sir Graham Norton! you see, those who suport seperation of sexualities will be left with Brucey hosting their dance competitions *points and laughs at the poor hetrosexuals*

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Hey! Can I go to the island too!?! The homosexual/bisexual community is a lot more accepting to me than the heterosexual one. I would just get beat up a lot if I stayed with the heterosexuals. Besides, my presence would widen bisexual females in their choices.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Ok, ok... instead of Gay Island, we will name our home, Rainbow Island and anyone of any sexual orientation, race, color, creed, nationality, ability, etc., who is accepting of others is welcome to come. :rainbow1:

There is only one rule:

1) Don't be mean.

pdoel

SCIRLIN said:
All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

In the words of the Great Karen Walker:

"Do you have any idea what that would do to the fall line????"

evearael

Hey! Can I go to the island too!?! The homosexual/bisexual community is a lot more accepting to me than the heterosexual one. I would just get beat up a lot if I stayed with the heterosexuals. Besides, my presence would widen bisexual females in their choices.
Of course! You still need to teach me how to wear make-up...

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
May I come if I am asexual? That is a deviation from the norm? I wanna come with you lot.

O.K, here's my serious little comment (this is the first I have seen of this thread); as a general rule of thumb, I would much rather spend my time in the company of gay men than in that of heterosexuals. As I don't 'think' I personally know any lesbian (apart from the forum), I cannot say how I would react face to face, but, from the written word here, it sounds like I would be just as happy in their company too.

I wanna go to the island!!!!:sad4: :sad4:

Matt88

well, i had a small bout of insomnia last night and started thinking, "how many exactly is 2% of the population?" so i divided 6 billion by 20 (t get 5%), then i divided what i got by two, and the approximate population is something like 150,000,000. I don't know what island would be big enough to house all of them besides australia. If all th egood chefs are gay, is it alright if i infiltrate your island once in a while for some good food?

d.

_______
google says there's a 'gay island' or 'gay's island' in maine somewhere. i don't think it's large enough though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If you ship them off, make sure people who don't hate them can visit. I've become pretty good friends with both gays and lesbians.

We'll leave you some Elton John CDs and plenty of hair care products.
Please leave some Queen CDs while your at it.