• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
standing_alone said:
Oh come on, not so much sushi please. :(
There will be beer too of course.

You know, if ALL the gays (and I'm assuming lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered people too) were all on one island, I don't think I'd want to see what the heterosexual world would look like. It would be rather boring don't you think? I mean, just think of all the musical artists we'd have on the island all to ourselves.
:punk:

:ymca:

standing_alone

Maize said:
There will be beer too of course.

Okay. Awesome!

There will be other food though, too, right?

Maize said:
You know, if ALL the gays (and I'm assuming lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered people too) were all on one island, I don't think I'd want to see what the heterosexual world would look like. It would be rather boring don't you think? I mean, just think of all the musical artists we'd have on the island all to ourselves.

That, and we'd have some rather nicely decorated huts.

d.

_______
SCIRLIN said:
leave us normal humans alone.

aw, you should take it as a compliment. not all people have that special something we call 'homosex appeal'.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
divine said:
:cover:TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!:eek:

I'm sorry. I regret to inform you that you're just.... normal. *shivers* Do try and make the best of it though. We'll leave you some Elton John CDs and plenty of hair care products.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
yay, a whole lifetime with people like Graham Norton and Julian Clary.....and it would make "guessing" about guys before approaching them a heck of a lot simpler.... why didn't i suggest this? :areyoucra

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
evearael said:
My husband is... normal. Can he come too?
You could petition for him to come along. I think an exception for heterosexual spouses of bisexuals can be made. I mean, you've already corrupted him so he might as well come too.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
SCIRLIN said:
I would much rather be on an Island with gays then on the same planet with you. More intelligent conversation, for one. :ymca: :guitar1:

Ody

SCIRLIN said:

Why can you vote? What type of system is this republic? :sad4: