• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Shadow Wolf said:
Please leave some Queen CDs while your at it.

i suppose we could do....... but we're keeping Geri Halliwell!

*walks off humming, and occasionally jumping, to the tune of "it's raining men"*

d.

_______
mr.guy said:
In a locked steel cage, hopefully.

this is more and more sounding like a great idea.

all mr.guys should be moved to an island and leave us normal people alone.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
Would Manhattan do for the island?

I adore NYC! Excellent choice!

But, if they don't want it......let's grab it and turn it into a colony for "Those With Vinyl Friends"! Of course you would have to devise some sort of carrier (or teach her to walk) for Ms. Latex so that you can take her to all the fabulous Broadway shows.....Mine is portable so there's no problem there.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
SCIRLIN said:
All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

I'm a normal human in your sense of not being gay. Nevertheless, I find your attitude cheeky at best and downright offensive at worse. If you could ever carry out your plan to deport gays to an island, you would be deporting many friends of mine. And I have to ask myself, is it a distorted, twisted sense of self-importance that makes you arrogant enough to think you have a right and priviledge to effectively choose my friends for me, Scirlin?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Buttercup said:
I adore NYC! Excellent choice!

But, if they don't want it......let's grab it and turn it into a colony for "Those With Vinyl Friends"! Of course you would have to devise some sort of carrier (or teach her to walk) for Ms. Latex so that you can take her to all the fabulous Broadway shows.....Mine is portable so there's no problem there.

We shall do the town as a foursome! What an excellent idea!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
divine said:
this is more and more sounding like a great idea.

all mr.guys should be moved to an island and leave us normal people alone.

i completely agree, he who has the audacity to go against the majority is obviously in the wrong and should be persecuted appropriatley!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Idea:

Move all of these delightful anti-gay individuals to an island. Make a game show out of it....like Survivor. Only with meat-eating dinosaurs dressed in drag.

We'll drop them food once a month. BUT, only under one condition: That they perform the weekly ritual of singing Macho Man in a naked Conga line.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
BTW, I wanna go to the gay island with you guys. Don't leave me with the fundie wackos. TAKE ME WITH YOU!

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
I dare not read through this thread. I do not feel like getting upset with anyone today. But if this did happen, I would hop the fence, just so I could go to the island. That would be my favorite group of people to be stuck on an island with.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Now, I could be completely wrong about this, but something is begining to suggest itself to me that the gays on this board are not entirely, 100% devastated by the remark that they should be sent to an island and "leave normal humans alone". Am I on to something here? Or, is it just my imagination that you gays aren't exactly crying over that suggestion?

evearael

Now, I could be completely wrong about this, but something is begining to suggest itself to me that the gays on this board are not entirely, 100% devastated by the remark that they should be sent to an island and "leave normal humans alone". Am I on to something here? Or, is it just my imagination that you gays aren't exactly crying over that suggestion?
No tears here, as long as my kind heterosexual friends are welcome, too (including my husband!).

valorforGod

There, I guess that about says it. Now homocidal maniacs, on the other hand, should be sent to an island full of head-hunting cannibals and be told to survive on their own. That sounds reasonable, doesn't it, after all the human lives they themselves have taken?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
EnhancedSpirit said:
I dare not read through this thread. I do not feel like getting upset with anyone today. But if this did happen, I would hop the fence, just so I could go to the island. That would be my favorite group of people to be stuck on an island with.

oh trust me, this thread is just funny!