• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Maize said:
Ok, ok... instead of Gay Island, we will name our home, Rainbow Island and anyone of any sexual orientation, race, color, creed, nationality, ability, etc., who is accepting of others is welcome to come. :rainbow1:

There is only one rule:

1) Don't be mean.

I could never be mean.

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
well actually, that may have some solution to the gay-straight problem. all the gays get to live in a paraidice island and be happy while the straights dont have to deal with the gays. thats unless ofcourse they dont agree on this. Also i thought that satanists were accepting of gays?

evearael

Oh, I'll definately teach you. I charge 100 dollars a class.;)
Ouch, I can't afford that! I think I'll stay au natural then, I've got the skin for it... I never burn and very rarely have blemishes.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
~Lord Roghen~ said:
well actually, that may have some solution to the gay-straight problem. all the gays get to live in a paraidice island and be happy while the straights dont have to deal with the gays. thats unless ofcourse they dont agree on this. Also i thought that satanists were accepting of gays?
Segregation isn't a solution, it's sweeping the problem under the rug.

Though I think it'd be us not putting up with the straight people, not the other way around. :D

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
~Lord Roghen~ said:
well actually, that may have some solution to the gay-straight problem.
Problem? What problem? :confused:

Oh, you mean the problem of some straights treating gays as something sub-human?

:shrug:

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
~Lord Roghen~ said:
are you saying that just because we get a bigger island. remember you guys get the paradice and we are still stuck in this terrible world
The world is only as terrible as we make it.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
~Lord Roghen~ said:
are you saying that just because we get a bigger island. remember you guys get the paradice and we are still stuck in this terrible world

If the 'world' left is terrible, it's only because the hatred that some people used against gay people is now being used against each other.

*thinks that marzipan would be a great addition to the island*

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
mr.guy said:
Oh, that'll work. If i'm gone, who's gonna pop all this bubble-wrap that's just laying around?
Don't worry, I've got that covered! :D

*strips off and rolls around naked on sheets of bubble-wrap, shrieking gleefully at the mass popping-noises*

mr.guy

crapsack
Bastet said:
*strips off and rolls around naked on sheets of bubble-wrap, shrieking gleefully at the mass popping-noises*
Fantastic. Another respectable office replaced by giggling and frolicking naked girls.
In all fairness, MTV did prophecize this new world order, i guess.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
FeathersinHair said:
*thinks that marzipan would be a great addition to the island*

me thinks you can have a whole castle made out of marzipan, if that is what you desire!

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
evearael said:
Ouch, I can't afford that! I think I'll stay au natural then, I've got the skin for it... I never burn and very rarely have blemishes.

Hahah! I'm kidding of course. RF members get special priviledges. I'll teach you for free!:D And I'd love to work on skin such as yours!