• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Maize said:
Of course! All the best chefs are gay, didn't you know? :D

well just make sure u don't serve shrimp, pork chops or cheeseburgers...
G-d hates those things too:slap:

mmmm cafeteria faith...take what you want...leave what you don't:rolleyes:

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
SCIRLIN said:
...normal humans alone.
Hmm.../me wonders if there is such a thing.:p

When you guys get this island set up, be sure to let those of us who ain't hatin' on gays what the rules for visitors are.:D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
When you guys get this island set up, be sure to let those of us who ain't hatin' on gays what the rules for visitors are.:D

I second that, Captain! If Maize, Evearael and Standing Alone are headed off to an island, I'm sneaking in from time to time to visit them, no matter how often the fascist border guards catch me and send me back for having a poor wardrobe.

standing_alone

Sunstone said:
no matter how often the fascist border guards catch me and send me back for having a poor wardrobe.

If they don't let you in for having a poor wardrobe, then I probably would be in trouble too. My wardrobe is quite poor.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I think all Blacks should be sent to Africa.... gay blacks can live on Madagascar. The Asians should all be sent back to Asia.... they gay Asians can have Japan. All the Latinos should be sent to South America.... I guess the gay ones get Central America. All Indigeonous people will be sent to Australia.... the gay ones to New Zealand. All the Whites can have Europe..... the gay ones are exiled to Britain and Ireland though. Any of those who have different beliefs than mine, I banish you to North America............. HA HA HA, now I can rule Antartica for my own!!!!!! Why is it so cold where I am at again???????

No offense! but if all you gay, lesbian, and bisexuals leave us straight white guys here with people like that...... well, it is a good thing I practice non-violence or you'd be welcome back rather shortly after you all had to leave. (and I can cook by-the-way!!! Take me as an honorary "chef" please)

turk179

I smell something....
That guy had to have been joking right:confused:. You all can't move to an Island! Is there a gay disguise I can put on so that I can visit?

evearael

I second that, Captain! If Maize, Evearael and Standing Alone are headed off to an island, I'm sneaking in from time to time to visit them, no matter how often the fascist border guards catch me and send me back for having a poor wardrobe.
Don't worry! We'll smuggle you and Mademoiselle Love Doll in whenever you like!
Take me as an honorary "chef" please
You are welcome as well!

Booko

Deviled Hen
SCIRLIN said:
All gays should be moved to a island and leave us normal humans alone.

Why do they have to move to an island? They're leaving me alone already.

Hm, no they're not, and thank God for that. My doc is not leaving me alone, and I'd likely be dead now if it weren't for her.

And why do the gays get to move to an island anyway? We heteros don't get a free beach too? I'm insulted! :sarcastic

turk179

I smell something....
How about we put all the mean, rude and obnoxious people on an island instead. Then we can take all the mushrooms in the world and give them to the mean people to eat. We would live in a utopia then:jiggy:.